United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Buck

I have a good feeling for this game although I think we'll get turned over easily at the Nou Camp. But for a one off European night you can't get much better than United and Barcelona at Old Trafford. I expect Ole to set us off to go full frontal early door and rattle them.

Old Trafford will be rocking, our young players will be fearless, Pogba will want to come out the hero and prove himself on this stage. I'm going 3-2 to United.

Unread 10-04-2019, 01:09 AM
75Red

The optimism on this thread is err...adorable.
But lads, we will get battered.

Unread 10-04-2019, 02:19 AM
tatty

Play this game 10 times and Barca would win 9.

Just gotta hope its the other one.

Unread 10-04-2019, 07:05 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
It's gonna be like Roma at home in 06/07 Can feel it in my water.
Someone getting a hammering?

You’re probably right

Unread 10-04-2019, 07:18 AM
Stickman

Lads, its Barca.

Unread 10-04-2019, 07:56 AM
barca99

Not sure how people can say we will get battered.

Are Barca better than United, yes of course they are and they do have the second best player in the world but rarely do united get battered, especially at home.

They should be wary of the Uniteds attacking threat and will be. Its 90 mins (180 mins) of football, anything can happen.

One things for certain Barca will not have an off day so need to be on top of our game and take any chances that come our way.

Barca are favourites but people make out its David v Goliath

Unread 10-04-2019, 08:09 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Not sure how people can say we will get battered.

Are Barca better than United, yes of course they are and they do have the second best player in the world but rarely do united get battered, especially at home.

They should be wary of the Uniteds attacking threat and will be. Its 90 mins (180 mins) of football, anything can happen.

One things for certain Barca will not have an off day so need to be on top of our game and take any chances that come our way.

Barca are favourites but people make out its David v Goliath
The best player in the world*

FTFY.

Unread 10-04-2019, 08:11 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
The best player in the world*

FTFY.
Don't

Unread 10-04-2019, 08:16 AM
messhead

Quote:
Don't
He's gonna have a field day with us. Our defence gets cut open (regularly) by even the shittest teams in the league, and we are often saved only by the player getting through on goal being a bit shit.

Unread 10-04-2019, 08:27 AM
waynes ear's

Fine day for some football lads. Shame it wont be us playing it

Unread 10-04-2019, 08:36 AM
TheFatGoth

Lads, it's Barca

Unread 10-04-2019, 08:43 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

it's like waiting to be kicked in the head.

Unread 10-04-2019, 08:50 AM
Jethro

Possibly the most negative thread in Fred history and that's saying something.

Can't £#%&!ing wait

Unread 10-04-2019, 08:57 AM
ziggyman17

Matchday and I am feeling good about tonight.

1-4 away win..

Unread 10-04-2019, 09:00 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Possibly the most negative thread in Fred history and that's saying something.

Can't £#%&!ing wait
This.

Sick of united fans and the media making out like Barcelona coming to Old Trafford is like 1970s Brazil playing Accrington Stanley.

Saw a pik doing the rounds yesterday of Messi at Old Trafford, who gives a £#%&!

Decent atmosphere and get stuck into them from the off, the Spanish league is worse than ours no wonder they are 11(?) clear. United offer a different kind of threat they are used to week in week out, forget their players and their game plan. Play to our strengths and see where it takes us.

Unread 10-04-2019, 09:01 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
This.

Sick of united fans and the media making out like Barcelona coming to Old Trafford is like 1970s Brazil playing Accrington Stanley.

Saw a pik doing the rounds yesterday of Messi at Old Trafford, who gives a £#%&!

Decent atmosphere and get stuck into them from the off, the Spanish league is worse than ours no wonder they are 11(?) clear. United offer a different kind of threat they are used to week in week out, forget their players and their game plan. Play to our strengths and see where it takes us.

nip in for a pint pre-match pal, i'll sort you a freebie. Sounds like you need a top up

Unread 10-04-2019, 09:03 AM
messhead

Quote:
This.

I for one am looking forward to the best player in the world gracing Old Trafford tonight.

Unread 10-04-2019, 09:10 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I for one am looking forward to the best player in the world gracing Old Trafford tonight.
Pogba's not quite there yet pal, wait till he goes to Madrid then he will fulfil his true potential.

Unread 10-04-2019, 09:32 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Pogba's not quite there yet pal, wait till he goes to Madrid then he will fulfil his true potential.
You must spend more time on here than on bluemoon

Unread 10-04-2019, 09:59 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
You must spend more time on here than on bluemoon
messheaders looking for numerous bites on Messi is the GOAT and you jump on me mentioning Pogba
Closed Thread