Unread 22-11-2009, 12:40 AM
Switching Off

Default Re: Fletcher's goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
why not pull up my threads from three years ago
Quote:
-possebon having a better future at the club that anderson.

that's just two i can remember now..

Unread 22-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Zorg

Quote:
its part of being a football

Unread 22-11-2009, 12:55 AM
believe

has Drogba brought back Telethon?

Unread 22-11-2009, 01:36 AM
borsuk

Quote:
no offence as your a well grounded poster on a lot of subjects but you couldn't be more wrong about somethings...

-cotto winning by wide decision last week.
-possebon having a better future at the club that anderson.

that's just two i can remember now..

we all get things wrong with me getting the least wrong on average.
big dazza is living proof!

you make predictions, you get some wrong. no problem there. and i've still got high hopes for possebon. hopefully he'll get back up to fitness with braga and come back stronger. he was doing very well until that boro @#%&! did his knee for him.

but you won't catch me slagging a player off one week then claiming i rated him all along. in fact other that as a joke you won't catch me slagging players in the shirt off at all.

Unread 22-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Jez Quigley

Haven't had chance to go through the whole thread but apparently, Flethcer has been missing in 7 of United's last 9 defeats.

Amazing - he really is the first name down in midfield now. He and a fit Cougar would be a heck of a midfield pairing.

Unread 22-11-2009, 09:50 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
When I first saw it I thought it was a fantastic goal, great technique but I thought if he'd tried it another 10 times he wouldn't have scored again. I may be being very harsh but I thought he had a lot of luck, it could have gone anywhere. Well done for trying it and it coming off though, I'm not trying to dis Fletcher, he's probably our most improved player over the past 3 years or so.
you really should have stopped there. the rest just shows you up.

Unread 22-11-2009, 12:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
My point is that he hit it and hoped it would do what it did. Great goal but bags of luck.

Unread 22-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Zorg

Toilet's had a holocaust here.

Unread 22-11-2009, 01:07 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Toilet's had a holocaust here.

Yes!

Someone is catching on.