Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Oh my days

Unread 24-02-2009, 02:02 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
"who wants to go for a drink? Anyone? How about wednesday? Thats good for me, is it good for you?"

Silence.

Robbo:"ill go for a drink with you becks"
Quote:
Originally Posted by neworderdude
Can anyone remove the watermark?

Future wallpaper if so
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
your house is going to look abit tacky imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy

ORLYOV
Some funny posts in this thread.

Well done to all involved.

edit - not ginners or offers mind.

Unread 24-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Elsey

that picture is massive!!!

Robbo is a big hero of mine, and the other two in the picture follow closely behind.

Unread 24-02-2009, 02:23 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Be careful what you do with this. Getty are very sensitive about copyright and licencing. Seriously.

Unread 24-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Be careful what you do with this. Getty are very sensitive about copyright and licencing. Seriously.
£#%&! them. Its my image now.

Unread 24-02-2009, 02:50 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up There is a good argument

to be made that at least 2 of those people would be in the Ultimate Utd side from my life time.

Hard to argue against Robbo and Giggs and it's close between Ronaldo and Beckham for the right wing IJQHO.

Great photo and top thread

Unread 24-02-2009, 02:51 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&! them. Its my image now.

suprised it didn't have a #@&%! photoshopped on it

Unread 24-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
suprised it didn't have a #@&%! photoshopped on it
...too easy

Unread 24-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Part 36 Offer

How much are you looking forward to Tuesday's game?
I can't wait... I haven't been to many United games since I left so as soon as this match was announced I looked to see if I was still going to be in Milan when it would be played. I'm so excited about it, but it's also a great opportunity to see the likes of Rio, Wazza and, of course, Giggsy and Scholesy who I haven't seen for a while.

What kind of match are you expecting?
It's a match between two of the biggest clubs in the world and two great teams who are both in top form, so it's got the makings of a fantastic game. Both managers are so experienced technically and tactically and I'm sure it'll be a very tight contest.

Is stopping Ibrahimovic and Adriano the key for United?
Inter have got top players throughout their team, but, yes, the two forwards are the players who can cause the most problems. But United have got great defenders and don't forget, Inter will also be worried about the players United have got in attack.

Do you still keep a close eye on how United are doing?

Oh yes, I've been a United fan all my life and always will be. I've still got friends in the team who I played with at Old Trafford and still play with for England. So I always follow how they're doing.

United are well placed in four competitions... how far do you think they can go this season?

I really hope they'll win every one of them. It would be amazing if they could. It was a fantastic achievement when we won the Treble in '99 and for them to be involved in four competitions this season is brilliant - as a player there's nothing better than that. Hopefully they can do it.

Is this as good a squad since the Treble team?

Yes definitely. It's so strong all the way through from the goalkeeper to the strikers. It's an amazing squad of players and I'm sure they'll go on to achieve great things.

Top boy

Unread 24-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Luffy

I'm still immensely proud of Becks, does the class of 92 proud.

Never underestimate Beckham. Even when he left Utd and people accused him of being past it, he's constantly proving everyone wrong with bags of humility and determination.

One of the best players in my generation and the best player in the world in 99. I remember thinkign everytime he got the ball into a crossing position, it was almost as good as a penalty!

Unread 24-02-2009, 06:55 PM
elephantstone

the guy was instrumental towards our success in the 90's and early 2000's. Top respect to Becks regardless of his exit from us.

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:07 PM
MUFC One Love

People forget just how good Beckham was for us. Not only that, he's still clearly a very good player, too. When you watch the Treble DVD you realise how instrumental he was for us. Surely the best midfielder about that season?

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:12 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy

Never underestimate Beckham. Even when he left Utd and people accused him of being past it, he's constantly proving everyone wrong with bags of humility and determination.

One of the best players in my generation and the best player in the world in 99. I remember thinkign everytime he got the ball into a crossing position, it was almost as good as a penalty!
Sporadically i'd say

Unread 24-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Argentina

I'd have to throw Keane in the mix for the best midfielder in the world in 1999.

But shows how good that midfield was. Keane the best, Beckham better than anyone else, then Scholes popping in with great additions with Butt ably deputising for any of them, while Giggs could do anything when he felt like it.

What a team.

Unread 26-02-2009, 12:21 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
I'm proud of all of them. I think it's fantastic that they're all still playing at the highest level (well, maybe not Nicky ). Never liked any of that "Liar 23" bullshit RI indulge in. I could never hate any of them because they've given us so many great moments.

Was great to hear our fans sing Beckams name last night

Unread 26-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Part 36 Offer

Fair play to Butt aswell, he's been superb this season in a poor midfield and shite team.

Unread 26-02-2009, 11:54 AM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I'm proud of all of them. I think it's fantastic that they're all still playing at the highest level (well, maybe not Nicky ). Never liked any of that "Liar 23" bullshit RI indulge in. I could never hate any of them because they've given us so many great moments.

Was great to hear our fans sing Beckams name last night
Indeed, how anybody can hate someone who represented utd as well as beckham did is beyond me, fair £#%&!s to the lad.
Closed Thread