United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2012, 07:54 AM
Part 36 Offer

Kev quoting the £#%&!ing sun again and all you dick heads lapping it up again ffs

Unread 03-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
We'll have a lot of possession in the first half, but do little with it. Probably manage a shot on target though. Second half we'll be utter shit, let Chelsea have plenty of the ball, before a catastrophic £#%&! up by Evans or whatever @#%&! we have in goal gifts the renters a late winner.

Then everyone on here will moan about the referee and a couple of ShootCrew #@&%!s will go on about how great United were because they passed the ball well for twenty minutes.
exactly as it says on the tin.

Second half folders we are here.

Unread 03-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Kev quoting the £#%&!ing sun again and all you dick heads lapping it up again ffs
I was only joking about Le Guen tbf. Not sure about Eriksson.

Unread 03-02-2012, 04:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Oi Sparky a load of games off already down south

Unread 03-02-2012, 06:53 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Oi Sparky a load of games off already down south
League One and Two have 14 games called off now. Can't see it spreading into the Prem though.

Unread 03-02-2012, 06:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
League One and Two have 14 games called off now. Can't see it spreading into the Prem though.
apart from Stamford Bridge or have you forgot that ridiculous call-off last year, but they won't get away with it twice

Unread 03-02-2012, 06:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
apart from Stamford Bridge or have you forgot that ridiculous call-off last year, but they won't get away with it twice
It wasn't the calloff per se, I think a few other matches were affected (Arsenal?) It was WHEN it was £#%&!ing rescheduled that particularly grated. Grote. Whatever.

Unread 03-02-2012, 06:57 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Yeah but that was after 2 or 3 days of snow, the forecast is for a bit on saturday night/sunday morning at most. All frozen pitches at the moment.

I'm at QPR on saturday, hoping that shithole has under soil heating Craven Cottage bloody doesn't, or at least didn't a couple of years ago.

Unread 03-02-2012, 06:59 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
It wasn't the calloff per se, I think a few other matches were affected (Arsenal?) It was WHEN it was £#%&!ing rescheduled that particularly grated. Grote. Whatever.
Yeah an Arsenal game got called off. I was driving to that £#%&!er from Birmingham, crawling along the M40 when it got called off. 9 hours on the road that day in the end

Unread 04-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
We'll have a lot of possession in the first half, but do little with it. Probably manage a shot on target though. Second half we'll be utter shit, let Chelsea have plenty of the ball, before a catastrophic £#%&! up by Evans or whatever @#%&! we have in goal gifts the renters a late winner.

Then everyone on here will moan about the referee and a couple of ShootCrew #@&%!s will go on about how great United were because they passed the ball well for twenty minutes.
Watchers taking doom to a whole new level of specificity

Unread 04-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Tiberian

Torres might finally find his game in this match. I am surprised about how he has struggled this season, because in the reverse fixture he actually looked very close to his best. He had that hilarious miss but his game looked in good shape through the game, good movement, certain touch, finished well for his goal. Coming out of that match I was certain he would end up having a good season but it has been horrendous.

6 points from the next 3 away games and Utd will be well placed, Chelsea/Norwich/Spurs.

Unread 04-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Torres might finally find his game in this match. I am surprised about how he has struggled this season, because in the reverse fixture he actually looked very close to his best. He had that hilarious miss but his game looked in good shape through the game, good movement, certain touch, finished well for his goal. Coming out of that match I was certain he would end up having a good season but it has been horrendous.

6 points from the next 3 away games and Utd will be well placed, Chelsea/Norwich/Spurs.
That has been said about every game he has played in this season.

Unread 04-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
I'm at QPR on saturday, hoping that shithole has under soil heating Craven Cottage bloody doesn't, or at least didn't a couple of years ago.
Why you going QPR felloh ?

Unread 04-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
That has been said about every game he has played in this season.
Has he lost that pace and acceleration that made him so dangerous at Liverpool? He is only 27 but had a lot of hamstring injuries in the last 3 years. 3 in 32 at Chelsea, can not be many players who have had such a quick fall in stature. Age wise he should in his prime.

Unread 04-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why you going QPR felloh ?
he's a cameraman beardy

Unread 04-02-2012, 02:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
he's a cameraman beardy
Bit of a Magic for Bunkers there