United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-09-2008, 09:05 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
]it's Paul Newman btw (have i missed something?)
http://utdforum.com/forum/showpost.p...3&postcount=37

Unread 18-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

I am still furious with Jackie Gleason. what more can I tell you?

Unread 18-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
remember park's performance against milan for psv? absolutely superb.

Bringing up a game 4 years ago is hardly enhancing your argument.

Unread 18-09-2008, 11:12 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Bringing up a game 4 years ago is hardly enhancing your argument.
what makes you think i was trying to? just remembering a performance i enjoyed. i think park's quality is obvious to anyone who watches him objectively.

Unread 18-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Darth Vidic

Exactly

Unread 19-09-2008, 02:51 AM
Ether

Park's main problem is that he's absolutely £#%&!ing shit as a footballer.

The first half last night was probably as good as he'll ever do in a United shirt, yet his major contribution during that 45 minutes was getting fouled. That really does say it better than I can.

Makes me laugh when people call him a 'nightmare to play against'. It's exactly what people used to say about Peter Crouch. And John Hartson.

Unread 19-09-2008, 05:12 AM
keano's love

Park, best player on the pitch?

borsuk again!! :shakehead:

He is a £#%&!ing shit footballer who is virtually going down at the end of his every run. And thats the fact he doesn't get penalties since he falls over 100 times in a match. For the second one, he just kicked the ball too far and fell down. no wonder referee didn't award the penalty.

The first one although was a clear foul, it shouldn't be a penalty. I believe penalty should be only for denying a goal scoring oppurtunity. park like a headless chicken was running out of the penalty box in that situation.

Unread 19-09-2008, 05:32 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
I believe penalty should be only for denying a goal scoring oppurtunity.
Er, no. Any foul in the box is a penalty, full stop.

Unread 19-09-2008, 05:53 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Er, no. Any foul in the box is a penalty, full stop.
I am not talking about the existing rules. thats just my opinion.

Unread 19-09-2008, 05:59 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Park, best player on the pitch?

borsuk again!! :shakehead:

He is a £#%&!ing shit footballer who is virtually going down at the end of his every run. And thats the fact he doesn't get penalties since he falls over 100 times in a match. For the second one, he just kicked the ball too far and fell down. no wonder referee didn't award the penalty.

i always feel on solid ground when this clown disagrees.

"absolutely fantastic" was fergie's description of the man of the match (yes, he was voted man of the match).

Quote:
The first one although was a clear foul, it shouldn't be a penalty. I believe penalty should be only for denying a goal scoring oppurtunity. park like a headless chicken was running out of the penalty box in that situation.
what is this, a new religion? penalties according to what you believe? i think you'll find the game actually has rules which describe what constitutes a penalty, and missing the ball and taking a player's legs away in the (curiously named, no?) penalty area is usually deemed to fit the bill. nice metaphor, btw. 'headless chicken' - surprised i haven't heard that before.

Unread 19-09-2008, 07:32 AM
Whip Hubley

jesus wept will you people learn the rules before commenting on the game

Unread 19-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Coracao

Park is a good player to have in the squad. I don't think anyone could, or infact would argue that he is good enough to start every week.

Bit of a stupid thread really, and a few people showing themselves up again. Although no real surprise, as it's the usual suspects.

Unread 19-09-2008, 07:44 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Park is a good player to have in the squad. I don't think anyone could, or infact would argue that he is good enough to start every week.

Bit of a stupid thread really, and a few people showing themselves up again. Although no real surprise, as it's the usual suspects.
yup, you called it right. borsuk again! :shakehead:

Unread 19-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Coracao

Quote:
yup, you called it right. Borsuk again! :shakehead:
yhbr

Unread 19-09-2008, 07:51 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
yhbr