United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Is Frenkie signing for us this week?
Yes 26 28.26%
No 66 71.74%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:49 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Anti-sages cacking themselves now. Don’t worry drexl, you weren’t a loud mouthed little shit so me and the boys will go easy on you. Some others though… Good luck to them, that’s all I’ll say for now.
I’m sure they’re shitting themselves pal

Unread 13-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Firmly in the ‘off’ camp, but will happily admit I was wrong if he signs.

Might even start a thread of contrition. Get one of those SHAME bells and everything.

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:02 PM
Drexl

Less than three hours left sages

Cutting it fine...

Be funny if he joins NEXT week

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:03 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl

Cutting it fine...

Not for him it wouldn’t

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:04 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl

Cutting it fine...

Don’t push it anti sage

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:05 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Don’t push it anti sage
What's the beef pal? I entered this poll in good faith

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:13 PM
atticusgrinch

Think he was playing when we were, so he won't see the horror unfold.

And his Sky+ is on the blink.

ON!

Unread 13-08-2022, 09:17 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I have been made aware of some of the stuff posted during my absence in july.

All i'm saying is, there's gonna be fireworks once he is announced.

Disgusting behaviour by certain so called reds....
I’d buckle in @#%&! kite

Unread 14-08-2022, 12:54 AM
westcoastvan

I don't think he's going to come after today's performance.

If fact I wouldn't be surprised if United are unable to sign that nobody midfielder from Juventus.

It doesn't matter which manager you put in now. It's clear that the players themselves have no faith in the ownership of this club, and will probably be looking to jump ship.

Unread 14-08-2022, 12:57 AM
armchair

He was never coming here.

He was a distraction the board used to stop ten from making any real signings.

Unread 14-08-2022, 01:12 AM
Hank Scorpio

Just play Jimmy Garner. Couldn't do any worse.
In true United style there was a story knocking around yesterday that we're seriously considering a deal from Forest to sign him permanently.

Unread 14-08-2022, 06:51 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio
Just play Jimmy Garner. Couldn't do any worse.
In true United style there was a story knocking around yesterday that we're seriously considering a deal from Forest to sign him permanently.
Big disappointment for me is ETH hasn’t picked him or Hannibal

They may well not be good enough but as you say they surely can’t do no worse. Loaning out Laird while continuing with AWB on the bench is another odd one.

Ralf got pelters last season by sticking with these same players and not giving the likes of Hannibal a run in the team.

Unread 14-08-2022, 08:49 AM
dinger

15hours for this to happen….

Unread 14-08-2022, 06:01 PM
dinger

Quote:
anxious63, Arnold Muhren, BarryX, big chief, Billy Bigbollox, Blomq15, chooch, Chorlton74, CockOfTheNorth, Dasilvatwins, dinger, Dr Stranger, dragflick, Drexl, dunk, elhombre, ErikvanHaaksbergen, est.1878, Finport Red, flixton, FraUtd, Garageflower, geo100100, guerreiro, Gypsum Fantastic, Hank Scorpio, History, HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon, Joe Biden, lenin, Lok, Long tongue phooey, madhattricks, moransbleedinghead, Motown Manc, Mr_Ed, My Name is Heath, n48, naes_sean, Neo, Ortolan, patty1038, Patty_b, Pop, puressence, RedNick80, Red_Rizla, Rorschach, rustling jimmies, ryanMUFC, Selhurst Samurai, silv, Sloppy, Sparky***, Stickman, Surfers do Charlie, sweetleftfoot, the heathen, TheNew, THEOS, Vedder, waynes ear's, Weekend Hussler, windy waffles, ZiggyStardust

this guy

Unread 14-08-2022, 07:19 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
anxious63, Arnold Muhren, BarryX, big chief, Billy Bigbollox, Blomq15, chooch, Chorlton74, CockOfTheNorth, Dasilvatwins, dinger, Dr Stranger, dragflick, Drexl, dunk, elhombre, ErikvanHaaksbergen, est.1878, Finport Red, flixton, FraUtd, Garageflower, geo100100, guerreiro, Gypsum Fantastic, Hank Scorpio, History, HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon, Joe Biden, lenin, Lok, Long tongue phooey, madhattricks, moransbleedinghead, Motown Manc, Mr_Ed, My Name is Heath, n48, naes_sean, Neo, Ortolan, patty1038, Patty_b, Pop, puressence, RedNick80, Red_Rizla, Rorschach, rustling jimmies, ryanMUFC, Selhurst Samurai, silv, Sloppy, Sparky***, Stickman, Surfers do Charlie, sweetleftfoot, the heathen, TheNew, THEOS, Vedder, waynes ear's, Weekend Hussler, windy waffles, ZiggyStardust

I'd love to caught offside here, if only it stops you going all Breivik you mad little Scandi headcase.

Unread 14-08-2022, 08:20 PM
silv

Quote:

What £#%&!ing planet do you live on?

Unread 14-08-2022, 08:24 PM
Hank Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Big disappointment for me is ETH hasn’t picked him or Hannibal

They may well not be good enough but as you say they surely can’t do no worse. Loaning out Laird while continuing with AWB on the bench is another odd one.

Ralf got pelters last season by sticking with these same players and not giving the likes of Hannibal a run in the team.
Absolutely. One change from the Brighton debacle when there should have been at least 5 and maybe as much as 8.

We're in danger of losing some good young players without even giving them any kind of a run while the regulars have been stinking out every stadium in the league and beyond for well over a year.

Got to grow some b***** or he'll be drowning in a sea of shit very soon.

Unread 14-08-2022, 08:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
What £#%&!ing planet do you live on?
Lets do a forfeit, if Frenkie signs for United I will have your avatar space for the rest of the calendar year.

If he doesnt sign for United by deadline day, I will never post on this forum again.

Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
I'd love to caught offside here, if only it stops you going all Breivik you mad little Scandi headcase.
You really comparing me to a far right mass murderer? Is that where you wanna go?

Unread 14-08-2022, 08:27 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Lets do a forfeit, if Frenkie signs for United I will have your avatar space for the rest of the calendar year.

If he doesnt sign for United by deadline day, I will never post on this forum again.

Deal?

You really comparing me to a far right mass murderer? Is that where you wanna go?
Ooof now its getting interesting. Needs to be more stakes to some of the outlandish forecasts thrown out (on both sides of the fence). Hope this challenge is accepted.

Unread 14-08-2022, 08:29 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Deal?

Closed Thread