United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Pmsl..... You call that a bid
17mill for a 4th choice is a good offer u robbin @#%&!.

Unread 03-10-2012, 06:06 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
17mill for a 4th choice is a good offer u robbin @#%&!.
It's a squad game these days..... no 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th choices in my team

Gotta think of the future..... Vidic may have to be moved on soon so I can get the maximum price before his rating drops. TV then becomes a vital team member.

Unread 03-10-2012, 11:43 AM
dodger

Quote:
It's a squad game these days..... no 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th choices in my team

Gotta think of the future..... Vidic may have to be moved on soon so I can get the maximum price before his rating drops. TV then becomes a vital team member.
How much are you looking for?

Unread 03-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
£300 mill knowin that robbin @#%&!

Unread 03-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Not really given it much thought, just something I have contemplated since his latest injury.

Quote:
£300 mill knowin that robbin @#%&!
Cos you would sell to me at a reasonable price ???

You don't have to pay what I am asking. £15/£17m for Vermaelen is a piss take.

Unread 06-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi

Unread 06-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi
Dodgy dealings.

Always knew u were the United manager. BITE

Unread 06-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Dodgy dealings.

Lol...... Essien and £60m mean anything to you?

I enquired about Messi and Falcao and the guy said stick a bid in. I have no idea who he is.

Unread 06-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
Lol...... Essien and £60m mean anything to you?

I enquired about Messi and Falcao and the guy said stick a bid in. I have no idea who he is.
Not biting unlike you :-)

Unread 16-10-2012, 12:10 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAFU
Limit the number of teams you manage and I think it should be alright.

BTW, Fred Dodger...hope you read italian lol
Done, binned off two teams today. I have not been focusing on any of my teams for the last month or so. I am hoping by bringing it back to the origional two teams I can offer a bit more dedication.

Unread 17-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Red Tatton

Quote:
Dodgy dealings.

And before you know it the United manager has gone....

Unread 18-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Tatton
And before you know it the United manager has gone....
Didn't Stubbsy get Rooney?

Unread 18-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Red Tatton

Quote:
Didn't Stubbsy get Rooney?

Unread 19-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Marlon Van Baron

So which one of you £#%&!ers reported my Messi and Falcao deals as dodgy? They were fair deals and no more dodgy than Rooney to Chelsea, which has not been reversed. In fact I paid about £15m more than the minimum required for Messi.

Is this what the game has been reduced to, squealing and bitching just to try and gain the upper hand? I have never cheated in any deal.

Can't be arsed if this is what our league has turned in to. Game world released and Sunderland are now looking for a new manager, I am sure the vultures are circling as we speak?

Gutted as I really enjoyed this league, been spoilt by some sad jealous £#%&!er who needs to get a life.

Adios!!

Unread 19-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Red Tatton

Quote:
So which one of you £#%&!ers reported my Messi and Falcao deals as dodgy? They were fair deals and no more dodgy than Rooney to Chelsea, which has not been reversed. In fact I paid about £15m more than the minimum required for Messi.

Is this what the game has been reduced to, squealing and bitching just to try and gain the upper hand? I have never cheated in any deal.

Can't be arsed if this is what our league has turned in to. Game world released and Sunderland are now looking for a new manager, I am sure the vultures are circling as we speak?

Gutted as I really enjoyed this league, been spoilt by some sad jealous £#%&!er who needs to get a life.

Adios!!
For £#%&!s sake, absolutely don't blame you.

Do people not realize that you don't need to cheat and that you can actually 'play the game' pretty £#%&!ing well. Winning the League with your old Fiorentina team proved that (never mind Dortmund and Sunderland).

If people can't accept getting beat in an online football game it's a sad sad world.

Anyway £#%&! 'em, they can get a new manager for Stoke as well.

I think your last sentence puts it perfectly.

Unread 19-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Tatton
For £#%&!s sake, absolutely don't blame you.

Do people not realize that you don't need to cheat and that you can actually 'play the game' pretty £#%&!ing well. Winning the League with your old Fiorentina team proved that (never mind Dortmund and Sunderland).

If people can't accept getting beat in an online football game it's a sad sad world.

Anyway £#%&! 'em, they can get a new manager for Stoke as well.

I think your last sentence puts it perfectly.
To think I just quit my Fiorentina team to concentrate fully on Sunderland and Dortmund

At the end of the day I put in a bid and got lucky with Messi and then the fella resigned.... that's what happens sometimes.
Pretty much the same when Stubbsy sold Essien to Birmingham for £60m and then the guy suddenly left the league
I don't remember anyone of us grassing him up to the SMFA, we accept he got lucky and moved on.

I have my suspision it was a Fresdter who went crying to the SMFA and I have own thoughts on who, but I have no proof.

A sad end to something that I enjoyed doing, even if it was just a few hardcore remaining. But I can't be bothered if it means people are going to start reporting every deal as dodgy just because they never got in first.

Unread 19-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Stubbsy

Quote:
To think I just quit my Fiorentina team to concentrate fully on Sunderland and Dortmund

At the end of the day I put in a bid and got lucky with Messi and then the fella resigned.... that's what happens sometimes.
Pretty much the same when Stubbsy sold Essien to Birmingham for £60m and then the guy suddenly left the league
I don't remember anyone of us grassing him up to the SMFA, we accept he got lucky and moved on.

I have my suspision it was a Fresdter who went crying to the SMFA and I have own thoughts on who, but I have no proof.

A sad end to something that I enjoyed doing, even if it was just a few hardcore remaining. But I can't be bothered if it means people are going to start reporting every deal as dodgy just because they never got in first.
Only just clocked this.

You shouldnt have quit.

Cant understand why your Messi deal would get reported and my Rooney one never Maybe coz i swapped Aguero or the fact the person reporting it wanted Messi i dunno. Ive had Messi for Chelsea and sold the piss takin @#%&!.

You still goin on about Essien I cant help it if some nobby wants pay 60mill for him coz hes got a bit of cash.

Unread 19-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Stubbsy

P.S If they dont get a new manager this vulture will be circling

Unread 19-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Only just clocked this.

You shouldnt have quit.

Cant understand why your Messi deal would get reported and my Rooney one never Maybe coz i swapped Aguero or the fact the person reporting it wanted Messi i dunno. Ive had Messi for Chelsea and sold the piss takin @#%&!.

You still goin on about Essien I cant help it if some nobby wants pay 60mill for him coz hes got a bit of cash.
My point exactly, like I could not help having my bids for Messi & Falcao accepted.

Unread 19-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
P.S If they dont get a new manager this vulture will be circling
Fill your boots, you might have a chance of winning the league now
Closed Thread