United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 10-08-2023, 09:59 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
What's this, tag team wumming? Embarrassing.

Basically, we should've brought Bellingham in and approached City for Haaland, right? Its on EtH that he's just let this happen.

If we'd have bought Raya, the wum would say we should've bought Onana. If we didn't buy Mount and he'd have gone to Liverpool, the wum would say its a travesty that we didn't go for him.

I think I'll go with the guy who's won us a trophy and finished 3rd in his first season over two terrible wums. Grow up ffs.
noted. if you are just going to trust 10h, stay out of the football threads.

it's not wumming.

I said I was ok with onana, though less impressed with his shot stopping, but there is an element of risk to playing this way and we must be prepared for silly goals. everyone like martinez nutmegs, though. I would have preferred costa, not raya. whatever. 10h knows what he knows.

we can't afford bellingham, apparently (distraction fail). so... we should spend our money wisely. mount should not have been a priority. bellingham could have been transformational, but mount won't be. and there are other positions that need addressing more.

it remains to be seen if they are. hojlund and amrabat would be great.

Unread 10-08-2023, 10:01 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
noted. if you are just going to trust 10h, stay out of the football threads.

it's not wumming.

I said I was ok with onana, though less impressed with his shot stopping, but there is an element of risk to playing this way and we must be prepared for silly goals. everyone like martinez nutmegs, though. I would have preferred costa, not raya. whatever. 10h knows what he knows.

we can't afford bellingham, apparently (distraction fail). so... we should spend our money wisely. mount should not have been a priority. bellingham could have been transformational, but mount won't be. and there are other positions that need addressing more.

it remains to be seen if they are. hojlund and amrabat would be great.
Stay out of football conversations because I trust the manager who's already proven himself? Riiiight.

Unread 10-08-2023, 10:16 AM
jem

Quote:
Stay out of football conversations because I trust the manager who's already proven himself? Riiiight.
there is nothing wrong with trusting 10h.

there is something wrong with trying to score points by saying "well... I trust 10h and you must be wumming if you have, like, an opinion."

Unread 10-08-2023, 10:40 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
there is nothing wrong with trusting 10h.

there is something wrong with trying to score points by saying "well... I trust 10h and you must be wumming if you have, like, an opinion."
If they're genuinely your opinions, I've probably not realised just how daft you are.

Carry on, pal.

Unread 10-08-2023, 10:42 AM
marlo

Quote:
If they're genuinely your opinions, I've probably not realised just how daft you are.

Carry on, pal.
the nerve of you calling someone daft

Unread 10-08-2023, 10:52 AM
jem

Quote:

Carry on, pal.
wow.

"I trust 10h and you are too stupid to have an opinion."

thread nazi!

there was nothing wrong with the shirt, by the way. it just needed ironing. looks better in black or brown, though.

Unread 10-08-2023, 10:56 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
wow.

"I trust 10h and you are too stupid to have an opinion."

thread nazi!

there was nothing wrong with the shirt, by the way. it just needed ironing. looks better in black or brown, though.
*slow hand clap*

Unread 15-08-2023, 04:40 PM
larry

Unread 15-08-2023, 04:44 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
South African, Liverpool fan. Hard pass.

Unread 15-08-2023, 05:27 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
lies u know u would

Unread 15-08-2023, 05:28 PM
dunk

Oh it was a red card now?

This never, ever happens with any decision for any other club.

Unread 15-08-2023, 06:21 PM
AK14

Unread 15-08-2023, 06:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Exactly, there's 100's of examples of keepers wiping out defenders, they get away with it loads, it was NEVER a pen....

Unread 15-08-2023, 06:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Exactly, there's 100's of examples of keepers wiping out defenders, they get away with it loads, it was NEVER a pen....
it was touch and go but they never get given as you say

They'll have Onana up in the £#%&!ing Hague by the end of the week.

Unread 15-08-2023, 06:57 PM
Hyman_Roth

We’ll get no decisions all season now. Think I would have preferred the pen.

Unread 16-08-2023, 08:50 AM
wiganste

All this shit has got people forgetting it was a great debut from him.

Unread 16-08-2023, 09:15 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Well, they did kick up a commotion when Andy Carroll went full on for Ddg at West Ham and just earlier this year put Eriksen out for the season. As plain an assault in both cases as you could get. Not even a £#%&!ing yellow but there’s no agenda. Now even the refs committee are shooting themselves in the foot by coming out and criticising the ref after he actually the followed the latest directive. Credibility nosedives by today

Unread 16-08-2023, 09:21 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Casually stating it as fact. £#%&! me that is a desperate take - not only did we get off with the pen but our keeper should be suspended too

Unread 16-08-2023, 09:25 AM
atticusgrinch

The ABU's fear a united resurgence more than anything. They had to live through 20 years of unparalleled dominance.

That's the hysteria you're witnessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
It's the voice that puts me off. I could live with the Liverpool - and yes even the South African - but i'd have to be deaf or her mute for it to work out long term.

Unread 16-08-2023, 10:24 AM
Denis Irwell

£#%&! me, we’ve had Jon Moss, Martin Atkinson and now Mike Dean having a go. All United admirers. We’ll get David Elleray, Graham (“not a arse fan”) Poll and Cuneyt Cakir turning up next… and Andre Marriner hasn’t even started yet.
One game in