United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:37 PM
Dasilvatwins

In the end he wasn’t good enough but he cares and wanted things to be different. Maybe if he had a good coaching staff set up whilst he focused on motivating and tactics things could have been different. But I guess it’s on him to pick his staff.

Any manager we get is handicapped by owners. Maguire came a year late ( needs to £#%&! off now) Sancho came a year late. They signed Ronaldo out of the blue but can’t find that money for the much needed CM.

It’s football, you want your team to do well, the manager cares and obviously that’s not enough but having a connection with your team makes the good moments sweeter. Showing respect to the club ( none of Jose’s heritage %@#$&!s) shame it didn’t work out

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:37 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
@#%&!s on this site be loving that. What a £#%&!ing man he is. I’d have him back tomorrow ..
Imagine that. Interim till the end of the season.

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:39 PM
Hyman_Roth

Love him. What a bloke. Delivered our greatest ever moment and there’s no one I would have wanted to succeed more at the club than him. That £#%&!ing ghoul Mou to him was so reaffirming - for a while. Reminded me that it was still alright to have some emotional attachment with the club.

£#%&! - what a shitter. Proper gutted.

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:39 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Imagine that. Interim till the end of the season.

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Love him. What a bloke. Delivered our greatest ever moment and there’s no one I would have wanted to succeed more at the club than him. That £#%&!ing ghoul Mou to him was so reaffirming - for a while. Reminded me that it was still alright to have some emotional attachment with the club.

£#%&! - what a shitter. Proper gutted.
Just another kick in the %@#$&!s as a United supporter, been one after another since 2013

We’re in a strange place where there is nothing remotely likeable about the club, at all. Owners - @#%&!s. Players - @#%&!s with very few exceptions. Fan base - toxic @#%&!s. Stadium - falling apart. Results - £#%&!. It’s brutal

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:44 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
jesus

it's like losing family.

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:53 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just another kick in the %@#$&!s as a United supporter, been one after another since 2013

We’re in a strange place where there is nothing remotely likeable about the club, at all. Owners - @#%&!s. Players - @#%&!s with very few exceptions. Fan base - toxic @#%&!s. Stadium - falling apart. Results - £#%&!. It’s brutal
Exactly - can’t ever remember feeling as shit about the club - even in 2005.

I got smashed all afternoon in town yesterday and I’m hoping I start feeling a bit better about it all tomorrow.

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Exactly - can’t ever remember feeling as shit about the club - even in 2005.

I got smashed all afternoon in town yesterday and I’m hoping I start feeling a bit better about it all tomorrow.
My birthday gathering last night at home, so nicely pissed, which makes today much, much worse. However, all the in-laws are blues, so towards the end of the rendition of Happy Birthday, they remixed into ‘Ole’s at the Wheel’. Savage.

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
What kind of grim circus are we running?

Im lost for words

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:59 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Almost looks relieved it is all over.
I know I am. It's been awful watching him fall to bits.

Unread 21-11-2021, 06:59 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Jesus that feels a bit ghoulish putting that up.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:00 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What kind of grim circus are we running?

Im lost for words
Seems to be a charm offensive to let him leave with ‘class and dignity’.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:02 PM
20LEgend1999

Don't see what's wrong with him wanting to speak to the fans before leaving. He has no interest in speaking with journalists, but wanted to share his feelings and send a positive message on his way out. Don't see the problem.

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:04 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Don't see what's wrong with him wanting to speak to the fans before leaving. He has no interest in speaking with journalists, but wanted to share his feelings and send a positive message on his way out. Don't see the problem.
Me neither

He won’t have been forced to do it

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:05 PM
marlo

this is all getting abit wierd!

this doesn’t have to be romantic.

he was paid to do a job, he failed and that’s it

I wish him all the best and all that. But onwards and upward!

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

No you don’t. You barely care about the club, let alone someone you’ve relentlessly belittled since the moment he got the job. Your only appearances on here are you telling us how right you are, calling everyone racist while defending Paul £#%&!ing Pogba.

Everything you post is geared towards telling us how much better you are than everyone on here.

Oh, and to tell how much better you are at footy than all of us too, because you know, first touch is 90% of the battle.

And now you have the AUDACITY to criticise fans for feeling emotion for a club legend, as you simultaneously try to take the high road by now pretending you hope he does well.
You cheeky lollipop-headed £#%&! 👎

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:18 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

Just leave the forum

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:25 PM
puressence

Quote:
No you don’t. You barely care about the club, let alone someone you’ve relentlessly belittled since the moment he got the job. Your only appearances on here are you telling us how right you are, calling everyone racist while defending Paul £#%&!ing Pogba.

Everything you post is geared towards telling us how much better you are than everyone on here.

Oh, and to tell how much better you are at footy than all of us too, because you know, first touch is 90% of the battle.

And now you have the AUDACITY to criticise fans for feeling emotion for a club legend, as you simultaneously try to take the high road by now pretending you hope he does well.
Poty

Unread 21-11-2021, 07:47 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Postage
Closed Thread