United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-09-2023, 11:04 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Sancho just hasn’t worked out here , we are talking about a player who was getting
https://x.com/clinical_sancho/status...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww
Those stats don’t lie and were put up in a respectable league.

But a vdb fanboy is gonna tell me what makes a good player while supporting a player who is the epitomy nothing.
the nerve of you coming in here with your stupid opinions, very brave

winger isn’t there track back and makes nothing happen as his stats rightfully point towards.

He is afforded the ball all game as an outlet and doesn’t nothing with it. Actually and cut in and shoot.

The fact sancho doesn’t get a look in is a pisstake as sancho should rightfully be pissed off, as should pellistri.
Putting him behind a industrious waste of a right winger.

ETH double standards is the issue here.
Why are you going on about stats from 3 years ago? Hazard had incredible stats for Chelsea and he was £#%&!ing shit for Madrid. They treated him accordingly.

Unread 19-09-2023, 11:14 AM
no fun

Squires

https://www.theguardian.com/football...chester-united

Unread 19-09-2023, 11:16 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
the last bit made me chuckle. Archie knox saying "i'm shook"

Unread 19-09-2023, 11:29 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I dont think I've ever seen one of them and thought it was supposed to funny. Really cringe.

Unread 19-09-2023, 12:56 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Why are you going on about stats from 3 years ago? Hazard had incredible stats for Chelsea and he was £#%&!ing shit for Madrid. They treated him accordingly.
Marlo also mentioned Mahrez, Saka and Salah insinuating they weren't 'judged' for tracking back...

Salah and Liverpool's system pretty much re-defined the modern press in this country and the other two would last about 5 minutes under their respective coaches if they did anything less than work incredibly hard with and without the ball.

Things Sancho does not and never has done in a red shirt.

Even if Anthony didn't do so much good work in staying wide, helping out his full back and retaining possession - he STILL has contributed more than Sancho. Some people watch a different game and are clearly just fanboys/kids.

Unread 19-09-2023, 01:18 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Marlo also mentioned Mahrez, Saka and Salah insinuating they weren't 'judged' for tracking back...

Salah and Liverpool's system pretty much re-defined the modern press in this country and the other two would last about 5 minutes under their respective coaches if they did anything less than work incredibly hard with and without the ball.

Things Sancho does not and never has done in a red shirt.

Even if Anthony didn't do so much good work in staying wide, helping out his full back and retaining possession - he STILL has contributed more than Sancho. Some people watch a different game and are clearly just fanboys/kids.
A winger isn’t suppose to be there keeping possession and helping out the full back. If he does is a Wierd bonus i guess but a top team shouldn’t factor that into the qualities of a player.
This is that weghorst defence all over again where he is judged as good for doing anything but his primary job.

Antony is a winger who doesn’t do any thing threatening, passing is pathetic, not intelligent , doesn’t score goals and these are all qualities he has never shown he has.
Sancho maybe not have don’t it in a red shirt but he has proven the quality is there so there’s no reason why Antony has the position locked down.

when was the last time martinelli was praised for helping out zinchenko when he faces a right winger.

Anyway the point is about ETH and his favouritism, go and argue with your self about sancho vs Antony.

Unread 19-09-2023, 01:29 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

go and argue with your self about sancho vs Antony.
Will do.

Me: who do you think he should start, Sancho or Antony?
Me: Antony
Me: Agreed.

Unread 19-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Why are you going on about stats from 3 years ago?

Because it's a very poorly constructed wum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Will do.

Me: who do you think he should start, Sancho or Antony?
Me: Antony
Me: Agreed.

Think this requires a poll ....

Unread 19-09-2023, 01:32 PM
shenwen

Quote:
A winger isn’t suppose to be there keeping possession and helping out the full back. If he does is a Wierd bonus i guess but a top team shouldn’t factor that into the qualities of a player.
This is that weghorst defence all over again where he is judged as good for doing anything but his primary job.

Antony is a winger who doesn’t do any thing threatening, passing is pathetic, not intelligent , doesn’t score goals and these are all qualities he has never shown he has.
Sancho maybe not have don’t it in a red shirt but he has proven the quality is there so there’s no reason why Antony has the position locked down.

when was the last time martinelli was praised for helping out zinchenko when he faces a right winger.

Anyway the point is about ETH and his favouritism, go and argue with your self about sancho vs Antony.
You started it It's the basis for you enter argument ffs

Need to stay off the stats Marls and use your eyes. Sancho could have scored 100 goals at Dortmund. Doesn't matter. He's been shit for us. And even worse, shit with no effort. The Martial definition of shit.

Has Anthony been great? Certainly nowhere close to his valuation, but if we're having a competition for least shit winger, its the Brazilian all day.

Shame Amad is out. Be interesting to see what he could bring on the right.

Unread 19-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Antony has been disappointing in a few games but makes things happen, tracks back and never hides. Sancho does none of these things and spent 3 months off on paid leave, there's no comparison.
Lads, they're both shit

Unread 19-09-2023, 04:53 PM
ragnorak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Lads, they're both shit
harsh on marlo and jem, fair though

Unread 19-09-2023, 05:10 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnorak
that would have been funnier if it worked.

Unread 19-09-2023, 06:01 PM
RedNick80

Quote:

Unread 19-09-2023, 07:00 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 19-09-2023, 07:00 PM
ragnorak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
that would have been funnier if it worked.
Looking back at it I am not sure that's true, thanks though.

Unread 20-09-2023, 05:19 AM
Stickman

Proud.

Unread 20-09-2023, 06:58 AM
Ethers

Marlo is about one step away from bringing up Sancho’s FIFA ratings. Talking absolute nonsense.

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:12 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Shame they can’t run around for him

Unread 20-09-2023, 08:25 AM
marlo

It’s not about sancho it’s about the ridiculous way our Dutch chancer handled it.

but then all summer i was told I’m wrong and know nothing .

as i said in the summer let’s see where we are in January. Everything is documented.
I will be exposed as knowing nothing and talking rubbish as our “Brilliant summer window” and “the man for the job” should combine and see us doing so well right?
Closed Thread