United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-09-2023, 09:13 AM
Sparky***

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco
Still so angry about things like this.
No commitment at all.

https://twitter.com/StretfordPost/st...50089867088299
The ref is moving quicker than him ffs

Unread 21-09-2023, 09:17 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The ref is moving quicker than him ffs
It’s unforgivable. Unfortunately, there are a couple of others in the team with the same attitude at the moment, most notably Marcus Rashford. Too much going through the motions, not enough real commitment.

Unread 21-09-2023, 09:21 AM
Whip Hubley

If nothing else, I expect the likes of Amrabat and Mount to come in and actually give a shit and inject some energy into the team.

Would probably put Shaw at CB instead of Martinez at the moment and keep Reguilon, whom I thought was very good again.

Bruno didn't have his best game but will always create something.

Any chance we can have one of our right wingers back?

Not sure what's happening with Rashford. Looks moody again. Honestly thought Martial looked more positive when he came on....

The Scottish Player can get £#%&!ed. Dalot is shit. Onana will recover.

That is all.

Unread 21-09-2023, 09:23 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
It’s unforgivable. Unfortunately, there are a couple of others in the team with the same attitude at the moment, most notably Marcus Rashford. Too much going through the motions, not enough real commitment.
Spot on this.

The Rashford scowl and shrug has become a personal bug bear of mine. The annoying thing being that when he's on it he is so good. Martial having ten minutes last night that also ignites the most dull embers of hope for him to come good too.

Going to get worse before we find out whether it's Erik the Legend or Mehrik the Fraud.

Unread 21-09-2023, 09:26 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Spot on this.

The Rashford scowl and shrug has become a personal bug bear of mine. The annoying thing being that when he's on it he is so good. Martial having ten minutes last night that also ignites the most dull embers of hope for him to come good too.

Going to get worse before we find out whether it's Erik the Legend or Mehrik the Fraud.
Erik's worried that if he drops Rashford he'll end up with a Rolls Royce parked on his lawn.

Unread 21-09-2023, 09:48 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Spot on this.

Martial was surprisingly good when he came on

Unread 21-09-2023, 10:00 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He did. Silky skills from the silked gloved one.

But it’s almost worst that he looks ok occasionally - he’s been shocking for 85% of his time at united but then looks ok again briefly and we just go round in circles constantly. Has to be jettisoned asap - even if he has an ok season.

Unread 21-09-2023, 10:08 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He played well. Maybe the fact Greenwood has gone and there's less competition for him will spur the fragile £#%&!er on?

Unread 21-09-2023, 10:22 AM
jem

martial looked pretty much the same when he came on against brighton. people see what they want to see. booing him is silly nonsense. another underappreciated player.

Unread 21-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
martial looked pretty much the same when he came on against brighton. people see what they want to see. booing him is silly nonsense. another underappreciated player.
Martial underappreciated? £#%&! off

Unread 21-09-2023, 10:32 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
He did. Silky skills from the silked gloved one.

But it’s almost worst that he looks ok occasionally - he’s been shocking for 85% of his time at united but then looks ok again briefly and we just go round in circles constantly. Has to be jettisoned asap - even if he has an ok season.
Correct.

It’s actually infuriating how good he looks at times, because he has all the talent to be a truly world class player if he wanted to. But for whatever reason he can’t do it consistently, and looks utterly disinterested and useless most of the time. He will never ever come good.

Unread 21-09-2023, 11:03 AM
Neo

Football

Sparky asked for the madness and AM9 delivered.

I did say.

'Masmus' could well be a fire combo.

Unread 21-09-2023, 11:15 AM
NedKelly

Is it time to - dare I say it - fire up the Tony train? I’d hung my boots up midway through last season, and ripped his poster off my bedroom wall, but last night awakened a dormant beast within me. My spidey senses are tingling, and I’m not sure I can ignore them for much longer.

Choo choo.

Unread 21-09-2023, 11:17 AM
Neo

Lightbulb

The autumnal winds and dark winter skies seem to bring the best out of our mercurial Frenchman.

His natural habitat.

Gloves on.

Ice cold.

Unread 21-09-2023, 11:27 AM
Jack Duckworth

It could be like a new signing if he finds form...

tONy

Unread 21-09-2023, 11:29 AM
NedKelly

The Iceman - sending chills down spines since 2015.

Unread 21-09-2023, 11:43 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
The Iceman - sending chills down spines since 2015.
An in-form AM9 has got more (centre-back) bodies than Richard Kuklinski.

Unread 21-09-2023, 11:53 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Sparky asked for the madness and AM9 delivered.

I did say.

'Masmus' could well be a fire combo.

Unread 21-09-2023, 12:05 PM
jem

cool hand tony.

Unread 21-09-2023, 12:12 PM
est.1878

The extra two hours kip before getting the correct training time has paid dividends. Sleep is king