United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 30-08-2011, 04:13 PM
JakeB

Default Re: *Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and 3 days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Just watched the highlights, some of the football

This team has the potential to be Fergie's best ever imo.

Rosicky at that free-kick - wtf
Takes quite a bit of effort to not look back at a freekick that's just flown past your head I would have thought

Stunning display of the type of £#%&!er Wenger signs.

Unread 30-08-2011, 04:21 PM
The Return of JC

Default Re: *Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and 3 days....

I started to feel sorry for him at the end. He was left horribly exposed.

Unread 30-08-2011, 04:26 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Takes quite a bit of effort to not look back at a freekick that's just flown past your head I would have thought

Stunning display of the type of £#%&!er Wenger signs.
The more you ignore it.. the cooler you look.

Unread 30-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
The more you ignore it.. the cooler you look.

That's always been a films pet peeve of mine....surely the more you ignore it, the more guilty you look? No Country for Old Men and Syriana have the most egregious examples.

Unread 30-08-2011, 06:02 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
That's always been a films pet peeve of mine....surely the more you ignore it, the more guilty you look? No Country for Old Men and Syriana have the most egregious examples.
Tbf, in the example pictured, not looking back at the explosion is the least of his worries when it comes to looking suspicious.

Unread 30-08-2011, 06:17 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Tbf, in the example pictured, not looking back at the explosion is the least of his worries when it comes to looking suspicious.

Unread 30-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Hence why I didn't include it in my short list.

Unread 31-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Sparky***

extended highlights are on sky anytime in HD.

record it and treasure it forever.

Unread 31-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Valencia is about as one dimensional as they come. I'm a big fan of both, but they need to improve, seems pretty obvious. If they don't rise to the challenges they face, they will be left behind.
One dimensional he may be, but hes still been a great player for us and you have to give serious thought to starting him over Nani in the games where we're likely to give up a good bit of possession, mainly aways to the top 4. Great tactical player and top decision maker.

Unread 31-08-2011, 04:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Re: *Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and 3 days....

Quote:

There are a few players with big challenges to improve themselves or get left behind, Hernandez, Valencia, the Twins, Carrick, Fletch and Berbatov all need to improve imo, one way or another.
I don't even know where to start with this

but on what £#%&!ing planet does Hernandez need to improve or get left behind

Jesus £#%&!ing Christ ...I'd 8-2 be you Dunk I really would

Unread 31-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

If I ever have kids this will be part of their Football education.

Unread 31-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Sloppy

Unread 31-08-2011, 05:12 PM
magic_cantona

http://www.skysports.com/video/clips...136066,00.html

"This could be the biggest 4-3 comeback in history!!"

You almost feel sorry for the Tarquin.

(Sorry if already posted)

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Why bother, Arsenal are shit and we were awful defensively. Dreadful result.

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Why bother, Arsenal are shit and we were awful defensively. Dreadful result.
I was trying to put a positive spin on it.

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:11 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I was trying to put a positive spin on it.

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I don't even know where to start with this

but on what £#%&!ing planet does Hernandez need to improve or get left behind

Jesus £#%&!ing Christ ...I'd 8-2 be you Dunk I really would
He needs to improve because in most of the games against top opposition he barely had a kick. He gets goals, but needs to add more as there is a good chance Welbeck will prove to be more useful to the team as a whole.

You thinking he's the finished article is barely had a kick in the 8-2 either. The first thing he needs to do is learn the £#%&!ing offside rule.

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Re: *Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and 3 days....

Quote:
He needs to improve because in most of the games against top opposition he barely had a kick. He gets goals, but needs to add more as there is a good chance Welbeck will prove to be more useful to the team as a whole.

You thinking he's the finished article is barely had a kick in the 8-2 either. The first thing he needs to do is learn the £#%&!ing offside rule.
yep that must have been another Hernandez that scored those goals against Chelsea last season and against Valencia and against everton and against....need I go on

you are talking complete shite, or maybe you slept through last season

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep that must have been another Hernandez that scored those goals against Chelsea last season and against Valencia and against everton and against....need I go on

you are talking complete shite, or maybe you slept through last season
As I said, scores goals, but doesnt really get involved other than that, which can be detremental. He was completely out of the game at Stamford Bridge, struggled like £#%&! against City and was non-existent against Barca. There were countless games in which he was totally anonymous until popping up with a goal, which is a neat trick but won't ensure longevity for you at united. Afterall, just being a £#%&!ing good goalscorer and finisher was never enough to guarantee Ole a 1st team place, was it.

As always though, you have your favourites who can do no wrong

Unread 31-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up Re: *Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and 3 days....

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
http://www.skysports.com/video/clips...136066,00.html

"This could be the biggest 4-3 comeback in history!!"

You almost feel sorry for the Tarquin.

(Sorry if already posted)
excellent