United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
James Horncastle was on a podcast the other day saying Amrabat was the best in his position in Italy. We need to get him in alongside Casemiro and Bruno. Kobbie will be important too.

Not sure where this leaves our marquee signing from Chelsea
I think without a fixed RW right now he should play three in mid and shift Bruno has an inside RW/forward.

Casemiro Mainoo Amrabat maybe?

I just hope he is given enough time to get his squad out proper. Hopefully some of these guys come back in the next month or two becaus I cba with the glazers sacking the manager around late nov, writing off the season so they don’t have to spend in jan and some so called “fans” who go £#%&! themselves off into cliques of not backing ETH , not backing ole/backing Jos, starting to back managers we never have.

I mean it’s already starting … ETH surveillance

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:32 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Hopefully it will be this bald @#%&! 99% of the forum have never seen play.
I imagine most people on here have seen him play. He was one of the standout players in the World Cup and Fiorentina were European cup finalists last season.

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:32 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Careful silv, the hyenas will be on you...

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:34 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I imagine most people on here have seen him play. He was one of the standout players in the World Cup and Fiorentina were European cup finalists last season.
Said the same to Silv when he said 99.9% of the forum haven’t seen him play.

Morocco had a fantastic WC and as you say he was one of it not the best player in their team

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:35 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Quote:
No one noticed him until he was linked...

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:36 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Hopefully it will be this bald @#%&! 99% of the forum have never seen play.
You leave sparky out of it.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

NedKelly

Quote:

No one noticed him until he was linked...
I think what you mean is you didn’t notice him.

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:37 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
I think what you mean is you didn’t notice him.
Nope.

You hadn't heard of him until we were linked with him.

Feel free to share posts where you did... Or anyone else...

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:39 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
James Horncastle was on a podcast the other day saying Amrabat was the best in his position in Italy. We need to get him in alongside Casemiro and Bruno. Kobbie will be important too.

Not sure where this leaves our marquee signing from Chelsea
this is all far too sensible for a forum that revels in its own ignorance.

people saying not only you've never seen amrabat play, but they haven't either. are we supposed to believe that morocco's world cup exploits just went completely unnoticed by people who watch football? that they didn't beat spain, portugal and belgium? ffs. is italian football not televised?

also saying mount should be given a chance because he's hardly played, as if he hasn't played over 300 £#%&!ing games.

the truth is that our first xi can beat anyone. I don't know if we'll ever see them (even if they are all fit), but.... we also have options in attack. what we can't afford is second string midfielders and defenders. they need to get/stay fit. h jlund will be a monster.

Quote:

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:40 PM
dunk

%@#$&!s penalty that. The touch off Eriksen’s hand didn’t even stop the ball going where it was going football is a £#%&!ing mess.

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:40 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Nope.

You hadn't heard of him until we were linked with him.

Feel free to share posts where you did... Or anyone else...
I distinctly remember Morocco being praised quite a lot in the World Cup, I imagine if you go digging through the threads at the time you’d find posts admiring them.

Of course I had my heart set on Declan Rice but Amrabat is a signing I’m happy with and have said as much since we were first linked.

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:41 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
I distinctly remember Morocco being praised quite a lot in the World Cup, I imagine if you go digging through the threads at the time you’d find posts admiring them.

Of course I had my heart set on Declan Rice but Amrabat is a signing I’m happy with and have said as much since we were first linked.
Please post links about Amrabat...

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I don’t want to.

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:45 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
I don’t want to.
OK because they don't exist...

Cool.

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:47 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
OK because they don't exist...

Cool.
No, it’s because I don’t want to.

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:48 PM
Jack Duckworth

Looking forward to Ancelotti sorting it all out in the coming months

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:53 PM
Sparky***

Anyway, when are we going to come to our £#%&!ing senses and get Antony back into the side because if Pellistri is playing there long term, £#%&! me we are in real trouble.

Was like having a 13 year old child out on the wing.

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:54 PM
jem

Quote:
you're saying people haven't seen him play, despite him playing in games they watched. it's just silly.

personally, I wanted palhinha (and have done for years), but... as soon as we were linked... it was noted that he is exactly the type of player we need (with an explanation).

you will see. you can put it down as a lucky guess, if you like.

Unread 20-09-2023, 10:59 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
how many times have you seen him play?
Obviously a lot more than you. Even watching him in the world cup should be enough to realise that he's exactly what we're missing (one of them anyway).