Unread 30-11-2007, 12:55 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
curry and fred tissue fun.

That's every night for pure

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:24 AM
Crumps

What happens if Hargreaves and or Anderson is injured or out of form?

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:25 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
What happens if Hargreaves and or Anderson is injured or out of form?
Veloso will step in.

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Veloso will step in.
He seems good but is essentially JO'S with a fancy name from what I have seen. If Carrick is leaving (which I very much doubt he is) he needs to be replaced with a proper midfielder.

Give it 3 or 4 games when he is up to speed and these posts will look v v silly. although saying that if Spurs came in with the money we paid for him they'll snatch their hands off.

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:31 AM
koppas

Quote:
He seems good but is essentially JO'S with a fancy name from what I have seen. If Carrick is leaving (which I very much doubt he is) he needs to be replaced with a proper midfielder.

Give it 3 or 4 games when he is up to speed and these posts will look v v silly. although saying that if Spurs came in with the money we paid for him they'll snatch their hands off.
I'm only messing mate. I ain't seen enough of him to comment. Didn't set the world alight on Tuesday but you can see her has potential. Tackling wise, Hargo is heads and shoulders above Carrick and Anderson has his vision - would be silly to let him go but if a big bid came in, I reckon Fergie would take it.

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:31 AM
sharath

Quote:

first of all John O shite looks a more fancier name than Veloso....

And it looks like you haven't seen much of him ( or any ) if you think he is just as shit as our O shite...

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
first of all John O shite looks a more fancier name than Veloso....

And it looks like you haven't seen much of him ( or any ) if you think he is just as shit as our O shite...
Joh O'Shea looked a fantastic player once upon a time you know. Admittedly I haven't seen too much of him (few champions leagues games and highlights on the Portuguese league) and what I have seen haven't been overly impressed by him (certainly not £15m+ worth) and the fact that 'versatile' seems to acompany him whenever his name crops up worrys me slightly.
You wouldn't happen to have bought him on FM 2008 would you Koppas?

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:40 AM
koppas

If you read my post Crumps, I said I ain't seen much of him.

I am only going by what Carlos Queiroz says. UTD very rarely mention a name then fail to get them. I just think that IF he comes next summer, someone will have to make way as I can't see Hargo, Anderson, Scholes, Carrick AND Veloso all vying for a place in the middle.

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:43 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Joh O'Shea looked a fantastic player once upon a time you know. Admittedly I haven't seen too much of him (few champions leagues games and highlights on the Portuguese league) and what I have seen haven't been overly impressed by him (certainly not £15m+ worth) and the fact that 'versatile' seems to acompany him whenever his name crops up worrys me slightly.
You wouldn't happen to have bought him on FM 2008 would you Koppas?
He isn't in the frame for his versatility - We have O'shea for that.

He's predominantly a defensive midfielder - never seen him play elsewhere tbh.

If you can, get hold of the Porto vs Lisbon game at the end of last season. He was very good in that match - If that's what we can come to expect then good times. Nani tore Porto a new arse in that match too

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
He isn't in the frame for his versatility - We have O'shea for that.

He's predominantly a defensive midfielder - never seen him play elsewhere tbh.

If you can, get hold of the Porto vs Lisbon game at the end of last season. He was very good in that match - If that's what we can come to expect then good times. Nani tore Porto a new arse in that match too
I'll dl that this weekend if they have got it on MaxXxed. Got feck all to do as saving for Christmas and no United makes Crumps a dull boy.

Unread 30-11-2007, 11:52 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
I'll dl that this weekend if they have got it on MaxXxed. Got feck all to do as saving for Christmas and no United makes Crumps a dull boy.

It finished 3-2 I think, didn't see it through to the end. Not even sure whose ground it was at now !

Unread 30-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Gazw649

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Agreed. I'm a big fan of Carrick my only gripe is I think he needs to step it up a bit in terms of his presence, but to criticise his passing is laughable. Absurd infact.
Nail on Heed.
Closed Thread