United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
I bet Fergie isn't happy that those 2 lads picked up knocks last night.
Fergie didn't seem happy to sell Richardson either

Unread 13-09-2007, 04:28 PM
MUFC One Love

As I said on my season review thread from last season. When you watch it you realised how often Fletcher played especially until December and how well he played. I'd rather rely on fletcher on O' Shea than unproven players or players who haven't proved anything. Eagles, for example, I really wanted him to be given his chance, he was and it looked as though he was more bothered about his bleeding hair do.

Unread 13-09-2007, 04:32 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Thats because you're a #@&%!.

How you can be happy when any of our players get injured is beyond me.
because he's crap. just like your £#%&!in posts. nft.

Unread 13-09-2007, 04:34 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
because he's crap. just like your £#%&!in posts. nft.

You post more shit on here than anybody you £#%&!ing spaz.

Unread 13-09-2007, 04:35 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong

You post more shit on here than anybody you £#%&!ing spaz.
believe me, i try. nft.

Unread 13-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Any chance someone can injure Silvestre whilst we are having this run of luck ??

Unread 13-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Bunker Buster

I haven't even read the thread.....The Thread title @#%&! lost me £180 last weekend on a a accy.

Hope the Knee injury is career wrecking.

Unread 13-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Part 36 Offer

Default What a #@&%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
Any chance someone can injure Silvestre whilst we are having this run of luck ??

Be honest, you want them to all die in a car crash don't you Raymond?

Fletcher and O'Shea were brilliant towards the end of last season and were fundamental to us winning the Premiership.

Two excellent squad players who will be important again when they return from injury.

Unread 13-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick

Fletcher and O'Shea were brilliant towards the end of last season and were fundamental to us winning the Premiership.

Two excellent squad players who will be important again when they return from injury.
Mein gott......................

Unread 13-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick

Be honest, you want them to all die in a car crash don't you Raymond?

I'll tell you what, The Verve were wrong when they said the drugs don't work.....

Unread 13-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
what's the point in 'supporting' the club with overeactions like this and others on the thread.

Unread 13-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Whalefish

If - and it's still a big if - Evans and Pique come on this season O'Shea should be sold next Summer. Not good enough in midfield tbh and I can't remember the last time I saw him play well in defence. He's a £#%&!ing mincer and I dislike seeing him mincing about. I don;t care about those goals in the past tbh. Thanks for those John but truth be told you're not good enough. A real shame really, plenty of promise when he broke through.

However it speaks £#%&!ing volumes that this lad seems to be considered a central midfielder ahead of Fletcher. If I was the latter I would have a close eye on how this season pans out. The odd game here and there at his age isn't good enough and I suspect he'll be looking to move on soon. IMO.

Unread 13-09-2007, 10:52 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo (no capital at the start)
what's the point in 'supporting' the club with overeactions like this and others on the thread.
I don't see any overreactions in this thread ???

Fact is that people are happy to see certain players injured, because it's the only way to get "Fergie's Favourites" out of the team and allow the youngsters to get a chance.

All the above named are not good enough to play for Manchester United, and how Silvestre is still at the club defies belief.......

Unread 13-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

How's the job hunting going Ray?

At half 10 do you watch 'This Morning' and Sky Plus 'Trisha Goddard' or vice-versa?

Or are you still in bed at that time?

Unread 13-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:

Unread 15-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
And tonight's lottery numbers will be .........

Unread 15-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Ed Sullivan

you're a £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 15-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
And tonight's lottery numbers will be .........

You're 27 years old with no job and a minging girlfriend. nft.

Unread 15-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
All our Christmases come at once.
that's not a good attitude is it now? United fans wishing injury on our players disappoint me. Not that you care though I suppose! Nft
Closed Thread