Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2015, 02:10 AM
Dr Gonzo

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Unread 29-10-2015, 07:19 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
ALso banned that shit wum, Doctor Hver. Both legitimatelUnited supporters from proxies in sweden and iceland. ffs. We don't care we are out of the shit cup

Unread 29-10-2015, 07:28 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
ALso banned that shit wum, Doctor Hver. Both legitimatelUnited supporters from proxies in sweden and iceland. ffs. We don't care we are out of the shit cup
Excellent - nothing like the sight of blood on the office carpet first thing in the morning, focuses the minds of the other miscreants as well

Unread 29-10-2015, 08:18 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hell of a vocabulary for an Icelander..
still batter than mine tbh

Unread 29-10-2015, 08:27 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

Unread 29-10-2015, 08:40 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Doctor Hver has always claimed to be Icelandic and occasionally throws in ridiculous spelling mistakes and pure like paragraphs in order to give the impression English isn't his first language, then puts together a shed load of big words in a perfectly legible paragraph on other occasions...
irl i sometimes sound like a meerkat all day, just for a laugh.....not as funny as it used to be now that hundreds of Polaks are doing it for real

Unread 29-10-2015, 10:41 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
irl i sometimes sound like a meerkat all day, just for a laugh.....not as funny as it used to be now that hundreds of Polaks are doing it for real
Off topic denis, but with your insight into polish culture and whatnot, could you possibly explain what it is that makes fine/terrific looking polish women knock about with Neanderthalic, sports gear wearing zombies

Unread 29-10-2015, 10:45 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

armchair windmilling with the ban hammer. vvg2c

Unread 29-10-2015, 10:56 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Off topic denis, but with your insight into polish culture and whatnot, could you possibly explain what it is that makes fine/terrific looking polish women knock about with Neanderthalic, sports gear wearing zombies
Have you not seen his wedding pics? Delete this or he's going to be very upset

Unread 29-10-2015, 11:00 AM
suedeshoes

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 29-10-2015, 11:03 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
problem with slavic women is when the main spring goes.......mid 30s usually, they go down hill very rapidly

the blokes, although they do look like meat heads, they weather much better and actually improve with age .....usually evens itself out around the 45-55 age range.....

i have absolutely no idea where the shell suit/jogging bottoms stylee comes from....shocking state of affairs tbh, im embarrassed for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Have you not seen his wedding pics? Delete this or he's going to be very upset

Unread 29-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Easy, Polish women like strong males. In fact Polish people in general like strong people... they just elected the "Law and Justice" party to dictate, sorry to form, a government

Unread 29-10-2015, 11:18 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Easy, Polish women like strong males. In fact Polish people in general like strong people... they just elected the "Law and Justice" party to dictate, sorry to form, a government
Were the men strong before they went to Sports Direct or did they become strong in there?

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:16 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
£#%&! off out of this forum, you worthless bert sack of shit.
Why does he have to be a bert? Think you need to take the temperature on lvg with more reds pal. A lot are already fed up.

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:20 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
It's becoming... self aware.

Unread 29-10-2015, 12:26 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
not very EU friendly , are they ?

still a bunch of c***s though.....

Unread 29-10-2015, 01:13 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Why does he have to be a bert? Think you need to take the temperature on lvg with more reds pal. A lot are already fed up.
Yeah it's a real injustice atm. Had enough etc.
Good lord.

If last night was worth anything, it was getting thise two stupid @#%&!s banned.

Unread 29-10-2015, 01:41 PM
irk

Quote:
And yet they weren't happy with either hitler or Stalin

Unread 29-10-2015, 08:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Now that was actually funny

Unread 31-10-2015, 05:52 PM
saffers

1 win in 6, no goals in 4 of those games.

It's not bedwetting to think this is not good enough.
Closed Thread