United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
Not got a lot of time to post only the odd one here or there, whats with the name change much prefered BigMike
armers saw his bum with me over a minor misunderstanding, only a name innit.

nicked this from my mate who used to post on RI £#%&!ing decades ago.

anyway kags.... right player wrong team. Like berbatov, 'cept you could blindfold him with a shoelace.

Unread 20-01-2013, 11:15 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Paul_Parker
armers saw his bum with me over a minor misunderstanding, only a name innit.

nicked this from my mate who used to post on RI £#%&!ing decades ago.

anyway kags.... right player wrong team. Like berbatov, 'cept you could blindfold him with a shoelace.
Reported! Racist!

Unread 20-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Reported! Racist!
That's a copyrighted Reddles quote. I can be done for plagiarism perhaps.

Unread 20-01-2013, 11:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

showed excellent technical ability against Liverpool, and again today. this fella can receive the ball in any situation. much rather have a player like him as #10 than a pale imitation who can usually only play the way he is facing

Unread 20-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Is it £#%&!

[SIZE="1"] (I know you don't mean literally copyrighted)

Unread 20-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
showed excellent technical ability against Liverpool, and again today. this fella can receive the ball in any situation. much rather have a player like him as #10 than a pale imitation who can usually only play the way he is facing
I couldn't be arsed posting tbh, but I thought he had a good first half today. Fitness needs to improve, think it'll be next season when Utd start to see more from him.

Unread 20-01-2013, 11:34 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
At least you can spell it - bellers take note

Unread 21-01-2013, 12:04 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Sums it up perfectly for me. Basically when he plays in his right position we're out of shape as a team and when we are in shape there is no place for him.

Once Rooney is fully fit he will rarely play and be made to look a @#%&! of. He's never going to be an impact player and we're never going to need a player who let's the game pass him by mainly before creating an opportunity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
United's best set up remains a proper 442 and that doesn't really leave any place for him.

Delighted we bought him instead of a proper midfielder in the summer tbh
rubbish (both).

kagawa's best position is in the middle of a 4231. united's best formation, given the fact we don't have anyone who can play alongside carrick properly in a 442, is a 4231. bingo-bongo!

the problem is that is also cleverley's best position and he's playing a lot better than kagawa right now. they can't play in the same team or we're lightweight.

de gea

rafael - rio - vidic - evra

carrick - anderson

valencia - kagawa - rooney

van persie

just for example. swap valencia or rooney for nani, welbeck or young. swap kagawa for cleverley. swap van persie for rooney. swap ando for scholes or giggs (um... probably not jones, though). different players, same system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
racist!

also %@#$&!s. kagawa is much better getting the ball in front of him facing goal. he's not mark £#%&!ing hughes.

Unread 21-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Stickman

Kagawa will be fine.

Valencia on the other hand - that ball (or lack of) to Welbeck at the end was amateur stuff, it just needed a bit of £#%&!ing juice and not much at all in the way of precision.

Unread 21-01-2013, 11:48 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

he's got more ability than most ffs
give him time and he'll come good

Unread 21-01-2013, 11:49 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
No one is doubting his ability (I think). It's just a mystery where he will fit in and I can't see him being in the starting XI first choice.

Unread 21-01-2013, 11:52 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Agreed. Thought he did well yesterday the big chinaman.

Unread 21-01-2013, 11:53 AM
PaulParkers

Comparing him to Park is a pisstake I presume? Park had the touch of a rapist ffs and couldnt stand up unaided.

Kagawa gets knocked over all the time but at least it takes some impact to put him on his arse.

I bet in a game of 5 a-side at training he's mustard. Unfortunately in a competitive match he's too feeble to allow his ability to show

Unread 21-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

racist!

also %@#$&!s. kagawa is much better getting the ball in front of him facing goal. he's not mark £#%&!ing hughes.
no way. i thought he was

Unread 21-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Baron

No concerns over the lad imo, he's settling in & getting his head up - seems well capable of moving the ball quickly, it's just a shame it isn't carried on by others in the side. One touch passing is something we're shit at.

As mentioned, a side with Nani, Kagawa & van Persie in will have far more quick interplay than one with Valencia, Rooney & Young for example. Nice to have the options but I don't have a lot of faith in Fergie picking the right players together for the right games. The tombola is a nonsense.

Unread 21-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Sergeant Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
one with Valencia, Rooney & Young for example.
7 touch football and then CROSS IT IN!!

Unread 21-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Neo

He is everything that Valencia isn't. Literally.

Fergie needs to find a way to get Kaggers, RVP and Rooney in the same team regularly.

If we can do that over the next month we'll have a good chance of knocking Real out of Europe.

Unread 21-01-2013, 01:31 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He is everything that Valencia isn't. Literally.

Fergie needs to find a way to get Kaggers, RVP and Rooney in the same team regularly.

If we can do that over the next month we'll have a good chance of knocking Real out of Europe.
Not literally.

Agreed re the rest. Play Kaggers behind RVP with Nanners on the right at Rooney on the left.

They can all interchange as and when. Far more fluid and Kagawa will be able to pick passes and make late runs.. i.e. His game.

Unread 21-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Barracuda

I'm not too concerned that the Kagaman is a bit out of sorts, it's not as if he's come from a side that plays a similar formation to the one he joined. Our formation and tactics are very different to those of Dortmund, it's understandable he's having a job adjusting.

SAF dicking about trying to fit him in somewhere is more of a concern - he's bought a good player who doesn't really fit into the formation he favours ... as he did with Veron and Berbatov

I had hoped bringing him in would mean a change of approach, but that clearly isn't the case - it looks like he will have to change and adapt to us as opposed to us changing things to get the most from him.

Hopefully by next season he's found a role in the team that he feels comfortable with?

Unread 21-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Dortmund were dog shit in Europe last season. Then they sold Kagawa and all of a sudden, they're playing like potential champions
We should really learn to give players more time to deliver, he hasn't done anything wrong and has made a much enter start to his career than guys like veron and berbatov.

Yesterday he could've had a goal or two if welbeck knew what the £#%&! he was doing. Welbeck probably makes the right pass about twice a game, its absurd. So many times he has the opportunity to pass and 4 out of 5 times he doesn't make the right choice, and the one time he does he'll £#%&! it up half the time.

Kagawa was getting very annoyed with welbeck against spurs. I hope welbeck just £#%&!s up cos he's over eager rather than he's just being a greedy £#%&!er who doesn't want his rivals to do well.

Very often in his recent games I've seen him almost ignore opportunities to play any of the other forward players in, Hernandez, kagawa, rvp and Rooney seem to get nothing out of welbeck.

No coincidence that rvp barely gets a sniff when welbeck partners him, whereas when Hernandez is pulling the defence about and doing the right runs and passes the team looks a lot more dangerous.

Kagawa's problems just come from match fitness and adapting to a new league, country and team and our team adapting to him. He'll learn to make better runs and his team mates will learn to make better runs off of him.

He improves every game and like I said above, he took up some great positions last night but our team failed to play extremely simple passes to pick him out.
Closed Thread