Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
:mmmonkey:

Unread 28-02-2012, 03:52 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Tevez vs Blackburn?

Unread 28-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Throw

1 and 3 are in the correct order as without Teddy's goal we wouldnt have had Ole's goal. Its a bit like Terminator.

Unread 28-02-2012, 05:09 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Cantonas last minute equalizer vs QPR

Unread 28-02-2012, 05:12 PM
silv

Whys it stopped at 2???

Unread 28-02-2012, 05:25 PM
rafabio

some of the goals which have been missed but should have been there without doubt

1. Ronaldo's goal at fulham. If it wasn't for that, I don't think we would have won title that season. I don't think another 2 would have followed either.
2. Ruud's goal at arsenal in 2003.
3. Giggs goal against le arse in 1999 FA cup semi was more important. lose that, we would have probably lost league and champions league too.
4. Cantona's 1-0 against liverpool fa cup final 95?

Unread 28-02-2012, 05:25 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
some of the goals which have been missed but should have been there without doubt

1. Ronaldo's goal at fulham. If it wasn't for that, I don't think we would have won title that season. I don't think another 2 would have followed either.
3. Giggs goal against le arse in 1999 FA cup semi was more important. lose that, we would have probably lost league and champions league too.
We lost to Everton in 95

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:11 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio

It's Top 10 late goals ffs

Ruud's goal at Highbury was in the first 20 minutes wasn't it??
Giggys goal was about 10 minutes or so from the end of ET
Cantona's FA Cup Final goal in 96 was in the 86th minute...3 or 4 mins too early to make the list I'd imagine.

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:14 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It's Top 10 late goals ffs

Ruud's goal at Highbury was in the first 20 minutes wasn't it??
Giggys goal was about 10 minutes or so from the end of ET
Cantona's FA Cup Final goal in 96 was in the 86th minute...3 or 4 mins too early to make the list I'd imagine.
That made it 20 minutes after the ninety were up, I'd call that pretty late

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:17 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

How late was Scholes' header against sunderland?

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:19 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
How late was Scholes' header against sunderland?
stoppage time as I recall.

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:21 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
stoppage time as I recall.
Did we win the league that year? I always get mixed up with that and Vidic's late goal against Sunderland

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:26 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Did we win the league that year? I always get mixed up with that and Vidic's late goal against Sunderland
Yeah, it was New Year 2003 so we went on to win the Title.
Forgot about that Vidic one! That was the 2008/09 season ..so we went on to win it that season too

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:26 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Tevez vs Blackburn?

Was the goal that won us the league, went ballistic.

Carlos came up with so many big goals for us in the 2 years he was here, an absolute travesty things turned out the way they did. Could and should have been a United legend.

He's a hated figure round these parts nowadays but I don't think anyone can say with a straight face that they didn't love the £#%&!er when he was here.

Would not be shocked at all if he has a pivotal role in the title race again, let's hope they left the reconciliation too late.

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:33 PM
red in cumbria

Didn't he also get a late late one at Spurs, the @#%&!necked @#%&!??

(after a certain somebody who must not be mentioned had put the home side ahead, of course )

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Grimson

Giggs vs Rayo Vallecano, 96
Ole vs Coventry, 98
Ruud vs Standard Liege, 2002

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Was the goal that won us the league, went ballistic.

Carlos came up with so many big goals for us in the 2 years he was here, an absolute travesty things turned out the way they did. Could and should have been a United legend.

He's a hated figure round these parts nowadays but I don't think anyone can say with a straight face that they didn't love the £#%&!er when he was here.

Would not be shocked at all if he has a pivotal role in the title race again, let's hope they left the reconciliation too late.
We should NEVER have bought Berbatov.
Rooney, Tevez, Pea & Welbeck would be a fantastic set of strikers to choose from.
Fergie said on that 5Live Interview last week that United didn't move quick enough to keep hold of Tevez.
Shame it didn't work out. Absolute tragedy that both Tevez & Aguero both pull on a City shirt.

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Rooney, Tevez, Pea & Welbeck would be a fantastic set of strikers to choose from.
Fergie said on that 5Live Interview last week that United didn't move quick enough to keep hold of Tevez.
Shame it didn't work out. Absolute tragedy that both Tevez & Aguero both pull on a City shirt.
Look, pal - there is a good chance CT would have £#%&!ed off, even if Berbs had never been born. The poor sap is just a puppet who does whatever his @#%&!ing pimp of an agent tells him

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Sloppy

Unread 28-02-2012, 06:52 PM
rafabio

Quote:
not to mention silva
Closed Thread