United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:36 AM
weezy baby

Default Re: Big Nanners

he also has more assists than vincent kompany, michael owen, ian harte, john terry, neil lennon, edwin van der sar, shay given, pepe reina, peter cech, gary neville, wesley brown, steve ogrizovic, roberto di matteo, david haye, titus bramble and muzzy izzet put together

pretty amazing stat tbf

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:41 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezy baby
he also has more assists than vincent kompany, michael owen, ian harte, john terry, neil lennon, edwin van der sar, shay given, pepe reina, peter cech, gary neville, wesley brown, steve ogrizovic, roberto di matteo, david haye, titus bramble and muzzy izzet put together

pretty amazing stat tbf
The point being.. he does'nt get the credit he deserves.. The media constantly £#%&! over bale, wilshire and nasri, yet they say nani is inconsistent, yet he has more goals and assists than all of the above players..

Unread 26-02-2011, 12:23 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
The point being.. he does'nt get the credit he deserves.. The media constantly £#%&! over bale, wilshire and nasri, yet they say nani is inconsistent, yet he has more goals and assists than all of the above players..
thanks - i couldn't be arsed, that said i had big Oggi down for a few tbf
Closed Thread