United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Default Re: Tevez 'missing' according to Mancini.

Imagine a wound up, emotional, aggressive Carlos Tevez playing against Chelsea, against John Terry in his current state. He'd rip him to shreds. Hate to say but i'd be delighted if hes back to play against Chelsea on Saturday, we need them dropping points before they start to drift away.

Unread 26-02-2010, 10:15 AM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up Re: Tevez 'missing' according to Mancini.

Seen Tevez on SSN this morning, he's not happy

"Even if Mancini isn't happy, I don't care.My family comes first.He's under a lot of pressure because the team isn't winning."

Unread 26-02-2010, 10:25 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Seen Tevez on SSN this morning, he's not happy

"Even if Mancini isn't happy, I don't care.My family comes first.He's under a lot of pressure because the team isn't winning."
This hopefully will be the start of the ugly little @#%&! acting up & sulking, MSI will see another payday and tell him its time to move on to a club where he is loved.

Unread 26-02-2010, 10:36 AM
programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
This hopefully will be the start of the ugly little @#%&! acting up & sulking, MSI will see another payday and tell him its time to move on to a club where he is loved.
Cheeky bid?

Tevez is right. His kid is more important than playing at the moment.

For the record, some of you lot are #@&%!s for calling him (and her) a @#%&! for being over there.

You really need to think about it before coming out with some of that stuff.
As for kettle jokes, har-£#%&!ing-har.
Clueless @#%&!s.

Unread 26-02-2010, 10:47 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
Cheeky bid?

Tevez is right. His kid is more important than playing at the moment.

For the record, some of you lot are #@&%!s for calling him (and her) a @#%&! for being over there.

You really need to think about it before coming out with some of that stuff.
As for kettle jokes, har-£#%&!ing-har.
Clueless @#%&!s.
Wordingtons.

Still, it's good to see City showing the whole world how classless they are.

Unread 26-02-2010, 11:21 AM
programmes?

Quote:
Wordingtons.

Still, it's good to see City showing the whole world how classless they are.
Yes, 'tis funny. I was with a couple of blues last night, it's £#%&!ing hilarious listening to them saying that Mancini has to go

Unread 26-02-2010, 11:36 AM
borsuk

adebayor banned for four games as well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ty/8538344.stm

bellamy and santa cruz against chelsea?

Unread 26-02-2010, 11:41 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Yes, 'tis funny. I was with a couple of blues last night, it's £#%&!ing hilarious listening to them saying that Mancini has to go

Aye, unless someone comes in and wins a trophy in his first fortnight, he has to go.

The whole lot are brainless £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

They did look so much better under Hughes though (as a unit/team spirit, I mean)

Unread 26-02-2010, 11:57 AM
zzalsar3

Quote:
What was wrong with having the kid here ? I'm sure he had the money to fly the whole of her family over for 2 months and have the best hospital available rather than have her fly across the globe late in pregnancy.

Quote:
You really need to think about it before coming out with some of that stuff. As for kettle jokes, har-£#%&!ing-har. Clueless @#%&!s.
Agreed.

Unread 26-02-2010, 11:58 AM
forzagarza

Smalltime and classless

Unread 26-02-2010, 12:00 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzalsar3
What was wrong with having the kid here ? I'm sure he had the money to fly the whole of her family over for 2 months and have the best hospital available rather than have her fly across the globe late in pregnancy.

Agreed.

The kid was premature, so they'd obviously not planned to have it over there.

Unread 26-02-2010, 12:15 PM
programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzalsar3

Quote:
The kid was premature, so they'd obviously not planned to have it over there.
This. Also, if your missus wanted to have a baby at home, you would make it happen.

Unread 26-02-2010, 12:22 PM
dunk

Tbf, a lot of foreign players wives return home for the birth of their children, to gain Nationality.

Unread 26-02-2010, 12:24 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tbf, a lot of foreign players wives return home for the birth of their children, to gain Nationality.
Surely if his wife is Argentinian the baby will have a dual passport, the country of its parents and where its born so it would have been better to have it here to get a european/argentinian passport, now its a fully fledged argie

Unread 26-02-2010, 12:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Surely if his wife is Argentinian the baby will have a dual passport, the country of its parents and where its born so it would have been better to have it here to get a european/argentinian passport, now its a fully fledged argie
They probably wanted it to be a 'fully fledged Argie', believe it or not.

Plus, women are strange creatures, they want what they want. My missus insists upon having our kids at St. Mary's in Town, despite me finding several other, far superior in terms of comfort, options. She just will not consider having a child anywhere else.

Unread 26-02-2010, 12:33 PM
borsuk

anybody who has children know how stressful it is, especially the first one. wanting to be at home, near family, in a culture you know where you speak the language and so on is perfectly natural ffs.

Unread 26-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They probably wanted it to be a 'fully fledged Argie', believe it or not.

Plus, women are strange creatures, they want what they want. My missus insists upon having our kids at St. Mary's in Town, despite me finding several other, far superior in terms of comfort, options. She just will not consider having a child anywhere else.
Maybe she wants to have it at the place the father works at ...

Unread 26-02-2010, 12:38 PM
MrBishi

Is it still ok to point out her unerring resemblance to Nuno Gomes? Just imagine it...

Unread 26-02-2010, 01:31 PM
zzalsar3

Fair enough. I guess Rooney's missus did the same and went back to be somewhere she understood the culture and language. And Berbalove's missus for that matter.

Unread 26-02-2010, 04:09 PM
naes_sean

From having a wife who's had 2 pregnancies, what ever she asks for, you £#%&!ing get it. Much simpler that way.
Closed Thread