United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Aloe Blacc

Default Re: Line up vs City?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
how do you do it? i mean, really, what's the secret?

anybody else would have long since decided that it was impossible to be a bigger @#%&! than you'd already managed but then - BAM - there you go, taking @#%&!ery to a whole new level.

you utter, utter #@&%! :shakehead:
Get a grip of yourself

Nearly everyone thought Giggs was a disaster in the 1st half v Arsenal, was almost a Tevezesque display in killing the few good openings we had. Obviously was fantastic in the 2nd half and with that in mind he should come on as a impact sub, rather start with Nani and Valencia.

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:29 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
so now im a @#%&! for actually liking scholes.

as scholes is out.

the only viable alternative is to push giggs back into scholes position then put berbatov uptop with nani and rooney.
He didn't call you a @#%&! and you didn't pick scholes because you like him you picked him because you thought he was available, keep up with the times and you'll fit in fine

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:30 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Get a grip of yourself

Nearly everyone thought Giggs was a disaster in the 1st half v Arsenal, was almost a Tevezesque display in killing the few good openings we had. Obviously was fantastic in the 2nd half and with that in mind he should come on as a impact sub, rather start with Nani and Valencia.
but giggs has had good games and was brilliant against spurs.

that couple with the fact that against arsenal both the goals came through him i find it hard to believe you want to leave him out.

giggs has to play and is far more productive that valencia who im still abut underwhelmed with.

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:33 AM
thankseric

I've heard some garbage from Utd 'fans' down the years. No Vidic?

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
but giggs has had good games and was brilliant against spurs.

that couple with the fact that against arsenal both the goals came through him i find it hard to believe you want to leave him out.

giggs has to play and is far more productive that valencia who im still abut underwhelmed with.
Valencia has a lot more to offer than his current predictability imo, he seems like a shy lad at United but the life of the party when on International duty, hes only been here for a couple of months remember and i'd trust Giggs to change the game from the bench more than Valencia.

Both goals did come through him in the Arsenal game, he was great in the 2nd half. In the first half he was terrible. Thats my point. IMO far less controversial than dropping Vidic. Did you see him in the Cl final in moscow? He was injured in Rome ...

Unread 18-09-2009, 10:42 AM
borsuk

drop vidic

ycnmiu

drop giggs

ywnwtmiu

Unread 18-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by thankseric
I've heard some garbage from Utd 'fans' down the years. No Vidic?

Rio very doubtful anyway, Vidic will have to be brought in.

Unread 18-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Coracao

.....................Foster

O'Shea.......Rio......Vidic.......Evra

......Fletcher.......Anderson

Valencia.....................Giggs

..........Rooney...Berbs

Unread 18-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Sloppy

Unread 18-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Coracao

Thumbs up Re: Line up vs City?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Thanks for doing that for me.

Unread 18-09-2009, 06:49 PM
History

Giggs on the wing

I'd like brown to play just so he can go flying into tackles.
Closed Thread