Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
but we have park.
They play in different positions

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
He's also young, and faced with the prospect of playing alongside a bunch of 19 year olds as Wenger refuses to spend, or moving to madrid to play alongside kaka, benzema, ronaldo, raul, alonso, lead madrid to la liga and probably dominate europe for 5 years, on a 6 billion a week contract, i think his catalan roots might fade.
Kaka? Ronaldo? Er, have you not heard about jack shropshire or whatever his £#%&!ing name is?

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:12 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
They play in different positions
whats park position?

he is a £#%&!ing wide player.

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Kaka? Ronaldo? Er, have you not heard about jack shropshire or whatever his £#%&!ing name is?
your post on him the other day made me laugh alot!!!!

Quote:
Are you lot taking the £#%&!ing piss?

It's a typical "arsenal £#%&!athon" result.

Vastly Inferior opposition? Check.
Nice day, playing at home? Check.
No pressure game? Check.
Given tons of time and space to play their tippy tappy shite? Check.
All perspective tossed out the window? Check.

ffs.

on ssn yesterday they were saying he should be on the plane to south africa, despite not making appearances in the league ffs

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Lok

Quote:
whats park position?

Park is a winger. You'd play Sneijder in the middle in a Scholes kind of role.

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:16 PM
believe

ffs I though most of this forum had enough nous to know that throwing money at a team does not guarantee success. ok so the players madrid have bought in are good enough to get things moving quickly in their own league but will this have an effect on our 19th league title? does it £#%&!. does it mean they will have immediate success in the CL? does it £#%&! bearing in mind that we all know by now that the CL is won with a slight amount of luck.

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
ffs I though most of this forum had enough nous to know that throwing money at a team does not guarantee success. ok so the players madrid have bought in are good enough to get things moving quickly in their own league but will this have an effect on our 19th league title? does it £#%&!. does it mean they will have immediate success in the CL? does it £#%&! bearing in mind that we all know by now that the CL is won with a slight amount of luck.
Well given as they bought our best player and one of Liverpool's best players - I'm going to say "yes".

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:20 PM
believe

Quote:
Well given as they bought our best player and one of Liverpool's best players - I'm going to say "yes".
how does them buying one of liverpools best players affect our chances of winning the league?

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Whalefish

If they sign Defour I'll be pissed off. Anyone else, don't care.

Poulsen? That's got to be a wum surely.

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
whats park position?

what's that got to do with sneijder, who has played almost his entire career in the centre of the park?

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
how does them buying one of liverpools best players affect our chances of winning the league?
increases it?

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Are you deliberately acting dumb?

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:24 PM
believe

Quote:
Are you deliberately acting dumb?
are you saying that the only chance we have of winning the league is if liverpool are weaker?

Unread 04-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Sandman

Maybe they want Poulsen to replace Macherano if he goes to Barca, and i thought Aqualiani was the player they wanted to replace Alonso.

Unread 04-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
You know Real Madrid are buying the worlds top players? Well you know who'd fit in well in that midfield alongside Alonso. Fabregas.

Thats all im saying, i think you know what i mean. I mean i have no inside knowledge or gossip, and am merely saying that Madrid will probably bid for him as they have done everyone else.
Doubtful. He's Barca and they know it.

Unread 04-08-2009, 09:11 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
well all of us have to get behind this man...

he will bring real madrid to their knees

he is shit, total flat track bully, even birtles II is better than him

Unread 04-08-2009, 09:20 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone
he is shit, total flat track bully, even birtles II is better than him
i was happy with 55 replies but cheers.

Unread 04-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Wafty Crank

There is another question as far as Liverpool are concerned...who is going to get one opposition player per month sent off for them now Alonso is gone?

Unread 04-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Maybe they want Poulsen to replace Macherano if he goes to Barca, and i thought Aqualiani was the player they wanted to replace Alonso.
Poulsen is a shit.

Unread 04-08-2009, 09:35 PM
dunk

As there is no chance of us buying anyone or attempting to improve our quite inept pool of midfielders, can we just shut the transfer window now, watching while other teams strengthen and improve is becoming rather grating.
Closed Thread