United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-04-2009, 01:57 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
they were poisoned a few seasons back in the worst footballing scandal the premiership has ever seen
David Ginola's hair?

Unread 16-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
they were poisoned a few seasons back in the worst footballing scandal the premiership has ever seen
i still cant believe arsenal got away with that, it was like some shit off dream team

Unread 16-04-2009, 03:11 PM
Rhodzy

Unread 16-04-2009, 05:01 PM
borsuk

said the same thing in another thread the other day. arshavin has been very impressive since he arrived. the main problem is that they are still very dependent on fabregas and van persie. they'll be a threat, though.

Unread 16-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

tbf it's incredible foresight from koppas. from thin air he has picked a team from the big four that in just over 10years have won the title and f.a cup three times, are consistently challenging for trophies, that have the second biggest ground in the country and a manager that is (by all accounts) well respected around the world and well settled in the job, and what he's essentially saying - which i think most have missed - is that this team with these resources, with the introduction of some more good players, could be the main challenge to united.

i mean arsenal, arsenal for ffs!! who would have thought of arsenal??? not many

watch out next week as koppas shocks the masses by picking chelsea as potential champions league winners

Unread 16-04-2009, 05:19 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
tbf it's incredible foresight from koppas. from thin air he has picked a team from the big four that in just over 10years have won the title and f.a cup three times, are consistently challenging for trophies, that have the second biggest ground in the country and a manager that is (by all accounts) well respected around the world and well settled in the job, and what he's essentially saying - which i think most have missed - is that this team with these resources, with the introduction of some more good players, could be the main challenge to united.

i mean arsenal, arsenal for ffs!! who would have thought of arsenal??? not many

watch out next week as koppas shocks the masses by picking chelsea as potential champions league winners

Unread 16-04-2009, 05:24 PM
sullers

Koppas is one of the more knowledgable football and boxing posters on here imo.

Unread 16-04-2009, 06:05 PM
MUFC One Love

So, to summarise, Liverpool and Arsenal are going to walk the title next season. United won't get near them, despite, er, winning the title for the past 2 years, being European champions, and also in a great position this season

We're £#%&!ed, tbh.

Unread 16-04-2009, 06:17 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
tbf it's incredible foresight from koppas. from thin air he has picked a team from the big four that in just over 10years have won the title and f.a cup three times, are consistently challenging for trophies, that have the second biggest ground in the country and a manager that is (by all accounts) well respected around the world and well settled in the job, and what he's essentially saying - which i think most have missed - is that this team with these resources, with the introduction of some more good players, could be the main challenge to united. i mean arsenal, arsenal for ffs!! who would have thought of arsenal??? not many watch out next week as koppas shocks the masses by picking chelsea as potential champions league winners
Fantastic.
Closed Thread