it was embarassing to see united fans trying to drive a player out of united
and you saw this you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
richardson was called 'lord snooty'.
fans booed him, keyed up his mercedes cls,

Quote:
he is singing autographs
and #@&%!s who resemble waynes ears come up to him and say 'your not good enough mate'.

it's horrible that the support were so nasty

Ear's you should be ashamed of yourself tbh

Unread 22-02-2009, 07:48 PM
taff

there's a very simple reason why ferguson can't be that bothered about the fans getting on players' backs

Unread 22-02-2009, 07:51 PM
koppas

Who cares anyway? Not exactly struggling since he left are we?

Unread 22-02-2009, 07:51 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
there's a very simple reason why ferguson can't be that bothered about the fans getting on players' backs

its only this season people are getting on osheas back and even then its because he is actually playing poorly.

richardson hardly played and when he did he put in good shifts and a few goals etc. had a good spell at lb and was one of our better players at anfield that season but the rumours just got worse and worse.

another player that the united faithful are turning against in nani.
despite actually chalking up a attacking statistic(1 goal and 1 assist in his last two starts compared with say 1 goal 0 and no assists in SOMEONES last 20 starts) when he plays apparantly he plays for himself and is a @#%&!

Unread 22-02-2009, 07:56 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
its only this season people are getting on osheas back and even then its because he is actually playing poorly.

richardson hardly played and when he did he put in good shifts and a few goals etc. had a good spell at lb and was one of our better players at anfield that season but the rumours just got worse and worse.

despite actually chalking up a attacking statistic(1 goal and 1 assist in his last two starts compared with say 1 goal 0 and no assists in SOMEONES last 20 starts) when he plays apparantly he plays for himself and is a @#%&!
Don't understand the logic behind using stats tbh. It's not just about stats, it's clear you mean Park, no? Yesterday Nani was casually giving the ball away constantly and was rightly hooked. Park wouldn't be give the ball away that easily and so casually and puts in a good shift. Nani has ability, definitely, not sure he is using it rightly though.

Unread 22-02-2009, 07:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
You could count his assist for Blackburn's goal too.

Unread 22-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

Wrong.Park got an assist v fulham.

Unread 22-02-2009, 07:59 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You could count his assist for Blackburn's goal too.
good you bring that up.

look at the goal again and who made a mess of it. it wasnt nani.

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:01 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Totally and utterly untrue!O'Shea has been getting stick for at least a couple of years.And what about the fans backlashes of Ronaldo?Twice he's been in for stick from various sections of our support but Ferguson hasn't been inclined to get rid.Giggs too, a few seasons back.So saying that it was because of how our support was towards Richardson that was the reason for his exit, seems like nonsense to me.

No one is debating that Richardson is a good player, he is.He's just not United standard and you saying how much better he is than Fletcher and Park (park especially) is just not true.

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
good you bring that up.

look at the goal again and who made a mess of it. it wasnt nani.
No mate. Definitely Nani's %@#$&!, Scholes didn't et off until it was clear Nani wasn't moving quick enough. I was there watching the whole thing unfold. Nani should've been to that ball, he was closest, it was rolling towards Nani, a shocking bit of play from Nani.

I've never seen a player veer from the sublime to the utterly useless so often and with such speed as Nani at the moment.

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:03 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Totally and utterly untrue!O'Shea has been getting stick for at least a couple of years.And what about the fans backlashes of Ronaldo?Twice he's been in for stick from various sections of our support but Ferguson hasn't been inclined to get rid.Giggs too, a few seasons back.So saying that it was because of how our support was towards Richardson that was the reason for his exit, seems like nonsense to me.
do you know who said that was the 'main' reason?

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

No one is debating that Richardson is a good player, he is.He's just not United standard and you saying how much better he is than Fletcher and Park (park especially) is just not true.

....and maggers pulls a 30 yard equaliser out of nowhere

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

i'm seriously £#%&!ed off with this #@&%! slagging off United players and playing them against each other on here

grow up or £#%&! off you stupid @#%&!

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i'm seriously £#%&!ed off with this #@&%! slagging off United players and playing them against each other on here

grow up or £#%&! off you stupid @#%&!

Sucked in.

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:07 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Sucked in.

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Sucked in.
i'm laughing

and deadly serious

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Ether

Always said he would comfortably make a decent Prem player given the right chance. Only a few of us could see it at the time though. He's had a very good season, and will be moving on to bigger and better things over the summer imo. Good on him.

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

I think 'arry will take a punt on him in the summer.

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
I'll scratch the 'better things' bit then

Unread 22-02-2009, 08:28 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Poor Kieran.
Closed Thread