United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:26 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I would not be suprised if Anderson is 'dropped'. I think he likes the experience in the middle in Europe. Especially away.
Anderson has more or lets say 'proper' european experience than 'shit' experience fletcher or O shite have. I did rather have 1 year of anderson's experience than 10 years of fletcher or O shite experience.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:29 AM
MUFC One Love

I don't mind Fletcher tbh. When he has a run in the team he puts in some very good team performances and if we are going to play an extra midfielder it should be Fletcher.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:29 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
Anderson has more or lets say 'proper' european experience than 'shit' experience fletcher or O shite have. I did rather have 1 year of anderson's experience than 10 years of fletcher or O shite experience.
Mate, I agree. I'm just playing Fergie's Advocate. I think that's what he thinks.

I'd go with Anderson. Definitely. If there was a genuinely frightening threat from Kiev then I'd have Fletcher in there, but there isn't an I can't see them even causing as many problems as Villa did.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:30 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I don't mind Fletcher tbh. When he has a run in the team he puts in some very good team performances and if we are going to play an extra midfielder it should be Fletcher.
Agreed.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:32 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'm liking what I'm hearing from ya JC, throwing of your shackles of caution.
It's only £#%&!ing Dynamo Kiev.

I doubt they'll have many players more threatening than Ashley Young, Luke Moore or Gabby Agbonlahor. They caused us some problems as I feared they might.

But,

You know what,

We caused them a LOT MORE THAN THEY DID US!!

We were so busy ripping into them that their effectiveness was void.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:37 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
It's only £#%&!ing Dynamo Kiev.

I doubt they'll have many players more threatening than Ashley Young, Luke Moore or Gabby Agbonlahor. They caused us some problems as I feared they might.

But,

You know what,

We caused them a LOT MORE THAN THEY DID US!!

We were so busy ripping into them that their effectiveness was void.
Exactly, we're Man United, make the opposition more afraid of us than we are of them.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Gog Coch

Attack, attack, attack, right from the start then bring on the old men Scholes and Giggs.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Torquemada

Their best player is Sergei Rebrov FFS, and he's injured! We should be looking at taking them to the £#%&!ing cleaners tonight!

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:45 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
Their best player is Sergei Rebrov FFS, and he's injured! We should be looking at taking them to the £#%&!ing cleaners tonight!
Exactly, especially as I have a nice Italian Pinot Grigio in the fridge for tonights match. Doesn't go well with disappointing, negative performances.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:45 AM
puressence

if they have any brazilians playing against us they will score

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:46 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
They apparantly have a Brazillian striker.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Exactly, especially as I have a nice Italian Pinot Grigio in the fridge for tonights match. Doesn't go well with disappointing, negative performances.
Typical wimp, full bodied Rhone red - Cantona-esque

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Pape Diakhite and Ismael Bangoura sound like just the sort of players who score against United when we field a disappointingly negative line-up featuring John O'Shea. You heard it here first.....

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:49 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Pape Diakhite and Ismael Bangoura sound like just the sort of players who score against United when we field a disappointingly negative line-up featuring John O'Shea. You heard it here first.....
They lost at home against Lisbon!!!! We shouldn't worry about them, as JC said we should attack 'em.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:49 AM
sharath

Quote:
Mate, I agree. I'm just playing Fergie's Advocate. I think that's what he thinks.

I know JC what you meant, I was just giving my opinion.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gog Coch
Typical wimp, full bodied Rhone red - Cantona-esque
Actually, a Cantona-esque wine would technically be a Cotes de Roussillon as that's where he's from.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:55 AM
Torquemada

Quote:
They lost at home against Lisbon!!!! We shouldn't worry about them, as JC said we should attack 'em.
I agree totally. I'm just expecting the inevitable cautious approach, trying for a 1-0 win.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I agree totally. I'm just expecting the inevitable cautious approach, trying for a 1-0 win.
I know and unfortunately I concur.

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:58 AM
puressence

Quote:
They apparantly have a Brazillian striker.
he will score they always bleeding do

Unread 23-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:
Actually, a Cantona-esque wine would technically be a Cotes de Roussillon as that's where he's from.
Pedant shield awarded!
As a wine he's more like a Rhone.
Closed Thread