United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Ashley's Grime

why does anyone give a shit about spurs?

Unread 16-09-2008, 08:20 AM
Mr_Ed

I think it is mildly interesting to point out that, since selling Michael Carrick they've become average at best and we've won the league twice as well as the European Cup.

MOTWYW.

Unread 16-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I think it is mildly interesting to point out that, since selling Michael Carrick they've become average at best and we've won the league twice as well as the European Cup.

MOTWYW.
They weren't world beaters even with Carrick though. I bet Levy thought he'd got the better of us when he stung us for Berbatov's fee. I'll be delighted if he gets them relegated, how much would that cost them? Ramos, the guy they tapped up and shafted Jol for will soon be on his way, arf.

Unread 16-09-2008, 09:45 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
given how fickle and knee jerk spurs are? It would be a huge error in my opinion.
Knee jerk? Wouldn't be that knee jerk would it tbh?

He has a terrible record in the league at Spurs tbf.

Next United manager though

Unread 16-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
They weren't world beaters even with Carrick though. I bet Levy thought he'd got the better of us when he stung us for Berbatov's fee. I'll be delighted if he gets them relegated, how much would that cost them? Ramos, the guy they tapped up and shafted Jol for will soon be on his way, arf.
Berbatov was massively important to them. The dearth of quality up top for them last night was noticeable. It's early days for Pure's bum chum but he is no Berbatov that's for sure.

Unread 16-09-2008, 09:56 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Indeed, if Jol deserved to be sacked last season then Ramos does this time round.
Closed Thread