United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:04 PM
NedKelly

Used to laugh at this guy strutting around like a Poundland Ibrahimovic with absolutely none of the talent. Wasn’t good enough in his “prime”, let alone at 40 years old.

Imagine going from Ronaldo to this guy man. It would hurt too much. A deep, bellowing pain.

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:04 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
So pathetic and amateurish. Briefing media fully. I bet you they’ll push for it and sign him for 15-20 million . Fulham can just wait till deadline day and squeeze every penny. Why would they sell him? He’s their best player

“ murtough madness “ though…I’m just glad it’s only June and teams can’t exploit the clubs desperation
Are you confusing him with Mitrovic?

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:05 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
So pathetic and amateurish. Briefing media fully. I bet you they’ll push for it and sign him for 15-20 million . Fulham can just wait till deadline day and squeeze every penny. Why would they sell him? He’s their best player

“ murtough madness “ though…I’m just glad it’s only June and teams can’t exploit the clubs desperation
You’ve got the wrong “ovic” pal

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Yes I am.

This guy is an ex Stoke reject .that’s even worse than the Fulham lad

Neo

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
I think he's struggling to work out vic Vic is vic.

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:07 PM
20LEgend1999

Will be Ten Hag out if this goes through.

dunk

Basically no point watching them this season if this is the level of ambition, is there? the games are just redundant. A long slog of mediocrity.

Dr Stranger

I don’t believe this is true, simply because my brain wont allow it.

He’s crap in his pomp, never mind now. You could at least see the appeal of Cavani, Ronaldo and Zlatan because they’re actually good, albeit it old. Balls this little racist knuckle.

Wonder if they’ll go back in for Sesko, or is it proving ‘complicated’. Ie, tje selling club want more money than the buyer is willing to offer. A transfer first, I’m sure.

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:11 PM
AK14

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:11 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
You’ve got the wrong “ovic” pal
Club have probably done the same.

Scarf shot ends up like this.

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:12 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Basically no point watching them this season if this is the level of ambition, is there? the games are just redundant. A long slog of mediocrity.
What’s more worrying for me is it sounds like it’s the manager that actually wants him

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:12 PM
dunk

They want to pay less than whatever the selling club wants for every player, and are arrogant enough to think they’re right. They put a value on a player, ring the selling club, attempt to do a deal and are amazed when the selling club thinks their asset is worth more than United are prepared to pay. It seems they’ve even done it with this @#%&!

Even release clauses ffs. They try and negotiate them down. It’s their business mentality. We’re going nowhere forevermore.

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
They want to pay less than whatever the selling club wants for every player, and are arrogant enough to think they’re right. They put a value on a player, ring the selling club, attempt to do a deal and are amazed when the selling club thinks their asset is worth more than United are prepared to pay. It seems they’ve even done it with this @#%&!
If they end up paying 10m for this lump it would be a joke.

I know he’s a completely different type of player but that Cornet fella went for 17m? Because of the release clause. Do you think the club even knew he had a release clause?

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:15 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
What’s more worrying for me is it sounds like it’s the manager that actually wants him
Maybe he does now, but I bet he wasn’t on his list when he first got here.

“Erik, remind us again, what was your seventh choice?”

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Why though? Has everyone else he asked for been ‘too complicated’ (Nunez, Brobbey, Antony etc) and they’ve told him they can get this #@&%! and it’s him or nothing?

It’s pathetic.

Ronaldo leaves and is replaced by Arnautovic. That’s the £#%&!ing end. Surely.

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Even release clauses ffs. They try and negotiate them down. It’s their business mentality. We’re going nowhere forevermore.
And yet, incredibly, we always end up overpaying

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
And yet, incredibly, we always end up overpaying
Yep. Because we antagonise the selling club so much they dig their £#%&!ing heels in and up the ante.

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
Why though? Has everyone else he asked for been ‘too complicated’ (Nunez, Brobbey, Antony etc) and they’ve told him they can get this #@&%! and it’s him or nothing?

It’s pathetic.

Ronaldo leaves and is replaced by Arnautovic. That’s the £#%&!ing end. Surely.
Tenners and Steve worked with him at Twente apparently.

Sounds like he wants him.

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:21 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Yep. Because we antagonise the selling club so much they dig their £#%&!ing heels in and up the ante.
£10m?
No, £50m.
Ok, £12m?
No, £50m
Ok, £10m again?
No, £50m
Season starts
Ok, £50m
We said £60m
Did you? Ok, £60m

Unread 07-08-2022, 08:26 PM
andyroo

Thought we couldn't sink lower than replacing him with Michael @#%&!ing Owen.

I was wrong.
Closed Thread