United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:12 AM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
I hope we lose every game we play from now on. Bigger the thrashings better it will be. The only way this pathetic @#%&! will get sacked is when OT is full of boos each mach. Then even lord £#%&!ing govan can't do anything.

Hopefully a rout by Liverpool and City will bring an end to moyes reign of disaster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
what a shite state of affairs

i feel the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
I have said the same thing. It's the only way, quick and decisive.

Feel sorry for him, it is the inevitable conclusion, let's just get it done.
£#%&!ers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
This site really has gone to the dogs.

Big, big shame really
Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
There are a lot of WUM accounts stinking the place out at the moment. Many of them on this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Wanting to lose to City and the Dippers, hoping the manager dies or commits suicide. Heads have seriously gone here unless,of course, it's just mega bantz LOL etc

Key to the growing frenzy of relentless group behaviour is avoidance of any kind of dissent and immediate and violent reactions to anyone who suggests anything different to what has become the established "norm".
Yep to these. I think most on here accept Moyes hasn't worked out and our play/something needs to change- but £#%&!inghell, some of the shite said on here is ridiculous. Losing to city/liverpool/hoping someone dies. :shakehead:

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:15 AM
andyroo

An open letter FFS. It's like something Benitez would do.

When will this cavalcade of cringe stop?

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He'll never work again....

Think it was throb who said he was brave to take the job, well he's been paid well for it but he needs the boot.

It's one huge £#%&! up.

Open letters and not a whisper from 1 single squad member " were enjoying the training, he's brought something new to the table"

Not a word.

He's out of his depth....a letter promising better football is a death bed cry.

Something else he'll have in common with fergie, united is the last club before he retires. He's damaged beyond repair...don't drag us down with you David.

:rips letter:
3 years.

next season he'll get us to 4th. The football will be uninspiring but dogged. Fellaini to improve and be a big part of that.

we'll go through patches were we look like everton did at their best. and patches when we look like everton did at their worst = spankings.

third season he will finish with less pts than the season before. it will be then that ferguson has grown tired and aged rapidly post retirement that he doesn't have the energy to fight the sacking of his horrific mistake.

hopefully by then ferguson has cut ties with the club through a cocktail of lack of interest and bitterness. Because if he's here to choose moyes replacement....

Paul Lambert, you're the next manchester united manager

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:28 AM
Larssonisghod7

what a riddy

I was thinking i wonder if it would have been beneficial for him to have been asst manager to fergie for a few years before he was handed the big job?

probably bullshit but just a thought

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Zorg

Quote:
in time, I have absolutely no doubt that we will see great winning sides here again
He doesn't specifically say he'll be in charge of them.

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:30 AM
sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
I genuinely feel sorry for him. It isn't his fault he's managing us, he was gifted the job and was never going to turn it down.

This utter calamity is all the fault of Lord Govan and his xenophobic bullshit.
Agree 100%

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Tumescent Throb

most of you are just bitter cus these only went to people who go to the matches

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
most of you are just bitter cus these only went to people who go to the matches
Or those that used to go........

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:40 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
in time, I have absolutely no doubt that we will see great winning sides here again
He'll see one, possibly two of them at OT this month

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:45 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
w*nkers.

Yep to these. I think most on here accept Moyes hasn't worked out and our play/something needs to change- but £#%&!inghell, some of the shite said on here is ridiculous. Losing to city/liverpool/hoping someone dies. :shakehead:
i think the 'hoping he dies' is figurative and tongue in cheek, #@&%!s wanting utd to lose are wums or not even football supporters, never mind reds.

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Stickman

Anyone who would be comfortable for Liverpool to beat us any time wants their head testing.

In the position they're in now?

At old Trafford?

£#%&! off.

As for Moyes - it's true what some say in that it's a good week for the club when we haven't had a game, doom subsides ever so slightly until the next one

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:54 AM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down

He's going to be in charge for years to come.
It's absolutely insane

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:55 AM
forwardirektion

What's worse. hoping we lose or hoping he dies?

I'm thinking lose

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Anyone who would be comfortable for Liverpool to beat us any time wants their head testing.

In the position they're in now?

At old Trafford?

£#%&! off.

As for Moyes - it's true what some say in that it's a good week for the club when we haven't had a game, doom subsides ever so slightly until the next one
I'd be comfortable with Liverpool beating us if it guaranteed we'd get rid of Moyes.

Unfortunately it wont, he's not going anywhere for at least a year.

That letter is truly embarrassing. Whether it was sent separately or as part of the renewals pack is irrelevant. Everything about Moyes screams 'plucky loser'. Nothing about him says he's capable of managing United.

The sooner he leaves, the better. For all parties.

How many people honestly believe we'll go to West Brom tomorrow and beat them? They're an awful team in terrible form who are almost certain to get relegated, but I still think they'll win. That's what Moyes has done. We can't look forward to matches any more.

Shit football, shit results and no light at the end of the tunnel.

Dark days.

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:57 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
i think the 'hoping he dies' is figurative and tongue in cheek, #@&%!s wanting utd to lose are wums or not even football supporters, never mind reds.
well exactly.

Unread 07-03-2014, 10:58 AM
MagnificentSeven

it's a catch 22, united being shit is shit, but if we put together a run of wins then moyes increases his chance of staying and we'll continue being shit further down the line

however, openly wanting us to lose every game because it might get moyes the sack is cutting your nose off to spite your face, don't you think?

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
What's worse. hoping we lose or hoping he dies?

I'm thinking lose
One is inevitable and the other is .....oh.

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Harri Jaffa

Is there a vote for we beat City and Liverpool AND Moyes gets the sack?

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:09 AM
The Return of JC

Well that's nice.

Let's keep him.

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Is there a vote for we beat City and Liverpool AND Moyes gets the sack?

He'd probably get a statue built...
Closed Thread