Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:00 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Fierce rivals in upping their game shocker
We've done it all season tbf.

Can't beat shite but get a decent result against Arsenal, Chelsea, City for example.

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:00 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He has been subbed in the last 2 matches to prevent a red card, some very rash tackling from him. He gets a pass as the new man, but he is not a significant upgrade on what is already there.

None of them are helped by the flimsy defensive shield that Blind and Herrera provide.
He absolutely is a significant upgrade on Smelling and pals.

He's the only defender we have with the none shall pass attitude of Vidic. Also by far and away our best distributor of the ball from the back, barring a deep lying Blind.

Not sure what you've been watching.

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:06 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Fierce rivals in upping their game shocker
Sad thing is is this is no longer an argument. I've seen some woeful performances against us this season who have walked away with a win. Teams don't fear us nowadays, they just know there is a chance they'll win.

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Sad thing is is this is no longer an argument. I've seen some woeful performances against us this season who have walked away with a win. Teams don't fear us nowadays, they just know there is a chance they'll win.
I am talking about Liverpool exclusively but yeah, you're right about no one thinking we're a threat anymore. The "big" name players are usually snuffed out with ease.

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
We've done it all season tbf.

Can't beat shite but get a decent result against Arsenal, Chelsea, City for example.
2-1
1-1
0-1
1-2

Good results galore in there

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:55 PM
marlo

we won't win one of those games.

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:58 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I disagree but that's beside the point. You have to stop with this 'We' business. We can all see you're a blue nowadays pal.

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:14 PM
saffers

Quote:
We'll beat villa but fully with you on the rest. We dont look like a team capable of beating spurs, liverpool, city and chelsea right now. That's not doom, that's reality.

Would be typical if struggling everton suddenly got fire in their belly against just in time for our game.

I see MAXIMUM two wins.

4th will be officially dead mid-april. That is disgraceful.

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:15 PM
dunk

All it takes is one performance and result and anything can happen.

Wouldn't say I'm optimistic, but who fancied us to win at the Emirates and win 7/8 on the bounce or whatever it was

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:16 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Villa game is dodgy as £#%&!.

Good job we beat them at Villa Park, oh.

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:18 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I disagree but that's beside the point. You have to stop with this 'We' business. We can all see you're a blue nowadays pal.
because i go to city games.

im a united just like I've always been. according to the forum... I've been west ham, spurs, arsenal and now city.

you can't change who you support but ill tell you this...more so with lvg i can't even get up for watching united. so depressing. the arsenal game wasn't even confident or excited. also because as with everyone (no one will admit) we expected a lot more from lvg. so far its little one liners at reporters...is he a rude woman or a football manager?

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:22 PM
believe

Quote:
is he a rude woman or a football manager?
this should be the topic we're all discussing.

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:22 PM
saffers

Quote:

Good job we beat them at Villa Park, oh.
The lack of anger after that game showed how much moyesieh had ruined our mentality. Villa failed to score for about 2 months since that game ffs and were down to 10 men for most of the game.

It was the day the first doubts about lvg crept in for me.

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:45 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
because i go to city games.

im a united just like I've always been. according to the forum... I've been west ham, spurs, arsenal and now city.

you can't change who you support but ill tell you this...more so with lvg i can't even get up for watching united. so depressing. the arsenal game wasn't even confident or excited. also because as with everyone (no one will admit) we expected a lot more from lvg. so far its little one liners at reporters...is he a rude woman or a football manager?
Agree with this. Watching United has become a chore where as it used to be a pleasure.

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Agree with this. Watching United has become a chore where as it used to be a pleasure.
you want to try staying up until midnight to watch the @#%&!s, corked hats off to the Aussie lads for their commitments.

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:52 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you want to try staying up until midnight to watch the @#%&!s, corked hats off to the Aussie lads for their commitments.
At least you can be rest assured you will get a good nights sleep.

Unread 11-03-2015, 02:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell, pal

Everton, who have won once in the league since mid-December, also look a hellish prospect. Don't see how we can beat them

Unread 11-03-2015, 02:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
£#%&!ing hell, pal

Everton, who have won once in the league since mid-December, also look a hellish prospect. Don't see how we can beat them

State of the lad.

Unread 11-03-2015, 02:33 PM
denis lawless

whatever it takes for clueless @#%&!s like saffers and TBR to £#%&! off and support city.

Unread 11-03-2015, 02:50 PM
elephantstone

4 wins and 2 draws.

67% average possession
Closed Thread