United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-10-2022, 09:52 PM
dunk

Have you got the subtitles for that tweet Ether?

Unread 29-10-2022, 09:54 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Has pure hacked his twitter?

Unread 29-10-2022, 09:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He's absolutely bladdered ain't he....

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:03 PM
dunk

Oh wow, that first goal

Leeds apparently ran 11km more than the dippers

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a ‘top side’ with such a drop off before twice now they’ve just gone off a cliff for an extended period.

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:05 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Oh wow, that first goal

Leeds apparently ran 11km more than the dippers
They were faster, fitter and more ambitious. Liverpool just have no intensity anymore. Little moments of quality from their better players, but they’re sedated most of the time. You sensed Leeds knew they could hurt them and they really went for it. Thoroughly deserved their win

You expect that onslaught at the end too and it didn’t come. They played three big aimless punts straight to the keeper in injury time.

I thought it was just a hangover from last season, but it’s more than that.

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:06 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Rock n roll football

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:12 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Has pure hacked his twitter?
Clopp Owt!!

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:12 PM
waynes ear's

#kloppout trending. One of the replies

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:14 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Just going to warm up the rawkmobile...

They're not disappointing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by some **** on RAWK
To an extent. It feels like there’s a sense in this side that has realised no matter what they do, they just can’t compete with City. Three 90+ point seasons giving 1 title.

It’s like running a marathon against someone who’s allowed a shit tonne of drugs, wears super shoes and gets a taxi. Eventually your body just won’t push itself when you know it won’t happen. They’ve stopped giving the extra 1%, they’re old and they’re £#%&!ed.

And somethings gone wrong somewhere behind the scenes. This is Mourinho 3rd season somewheee levels.
My irony meter just exploded...

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Spock

thats fuc*ing brilliant

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:29 PM
Dr Stranger

Souness: “if there was such a thing as fairness, Liverpool would win that game”

Petition?

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:29 PM
Switching Off

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Just going to warm up the rawkmobile...

Tremendous watching these @#%&!s SUFFER.

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:53 PM
Baron

I actually think that 90 point season stuff & knocking the stuffing out of them mentally is quite accurate. The only issue is the Scousers don’t actually appear to be the good guys in that scenario, Pep’s game (with infinite resources) does break minds, & the reality of running 11km less in a game is no mere stats shite. They used to do it & relentlessly. It’s not sustainable, it was also improbable. This is the downturn & Klopp will have had his fill, a year off beckons and you truly wonder whether Liverpool have what it takes to rebuild afterwards as it was very much in his image. Sounds a big familiar, albeit a far shorter course. I hope the @#%&!s slide into obscurity again for a decade with a team of aging stars on huge money and duds in each window.

Unread 29-10-2022, 10:57 PM
Denis Irwell

£#%&!ing hell.. just woke up to this

As plain as the nose on your face they’re off the juice

Not a word said about it but hey, “showboating”

Unread 29-10-2022, 11:00 PM
AK14

Didn’t expect to see this result

Loverly

Unread 29-10-2022, 11:02 PM
NedKelly

7 years at Mainz
7 years at Dortmund
7 years at Liverpool?

Can’t believe Milner is still there tbh. Hope they get Stevie G in next. It’s a great time for Klopp to £#%&! off as all the other top managers are taken/settled.

Unread 29-10-2022, 11:02 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I actually think that 90 point season stuff & knocking the stuffing out of them mentally is quite accurate. The only issue is the Scousers don’t actually appear to be the good guys in that scenario, Pep’s game (with infinite resources) does break minds, & the reality of running 11km less in a game is no mere stats shite. They used to do it & relentlessly. It’s not sustainable, it was also improbable. This is the downturn & Klopp will have had his fill, a year off beckons and you truly wonder whether Liverpool have what it takes to rebuild afterwards as it was very much in his image. Sounds a big familiar, albeit a far shorter course. I hope the @#%&!s slide into obscurity again for a decade with a team of aging stars on huge money and duds in each window.
I still think it’s a bit early to write their obituary, but it’s hard to see how they’ll be any better again than they’ve been the last five years.

I said it at the end of last season: they’re in danger of being remembered as nearly men. the narrative is that city and Liverpool are the two stand out teams. Little between them, but they keep ending up on the wrong side of title battles, the wrong side of CL finals. Their performance levels were great, but history remembers the winners. That’s it. Nobody gives a shit that you got record points total for a 2nd placed team. It’s a footnote.

They played every conceivable game last season as they went for everything. They ended up with the same as the Arsenal side of 1993. It must have killed tjem and I do think there is some truth to the idea that they just don’t have it in them to go again. They’ve been as relentless as they can be for five years and they have one title to show for it.

Massive job on his hands now for Klopp and you’ve got to wonder if he can be arsed with it all. City are further away and others are starting to overtake them too.

If we finish above them, that’ll be 2 of the last 3 seasons

Unread 29-10-2022, 11:26 PM
Zorg

Their defenders are like statues. They’re £#%&!ed
Closed Thread