United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
If you had a hoover that didn't work, you would buy a new one.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:31 PM
</forzagarza>

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
totally agree, just saying we don't know what is going on behind the scenes
We do. Koppas is always keeping us to date on who he's learing at at work.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Whalefish

Not what I meant, well kind of. I just hate seeing some of the one on one situations we get into and 9/10 the striker in question £#%&!s it up.

We're not going to create 10/20 chances every game so this inability to take a good chance when it arises could come back and bite us on the balls.

For a moment I thought the picture was going to be one of Ruud.

That said, I'm not entirely sure there are many of those natural finishers out there. I read something about Anelkas strike rate the other day and even that was pretty poor. Hey ho, no real complaints tbh. Wouldn't want to see us change our style of play in anyway I'd just like to see us convert more of our 'good' chances.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Crumps

Quote:
If you had a hoover that didn't work, you would buy a new one.
Not if my Hoover was £#%&!ing class and there was a chance I could getting it working again properly I wouldn't.

MOTWYW

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:35 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Not if my Hoover was £#%&!ing class and there was a chance I could getting it working again properly I wouldn't.

MOTWYW
even if it did more blowing out than sucking in and pulling its £#%&!ing socks up?

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Wez

Quote:

MOTWYW
But how many times do you try fixing it; before you go out shopping in the sales (January) and treat yourself?

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:36 PM
koppas

Stop nicking my analogies you @#%&!s.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:37 PM
believe

Quote:
Stop nicking my analogies you @#%&!s.
Hoover=Missus

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Wez

Quote:
Ok, let me put it in another context:

If your slippers are worn out, go down to BHS and buy a new pair. Throw the new ones away or sell them on ebay for a nominal price. They may have sentimental value for someone.
I dont pay my slippers £40k plus a week to keep my feet warm.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:40 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
I dont pay my slippers £40k plus a week to keep my feet warm.
Stingy @#%&!.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Stingy @#%&!.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
even if it did more blowing out than sucking in and pulling its £#%&!ing socks up?
Certainly. Although it does make you wonder if footballers should come with warranties. "Excuse me Mr Fayed, this one appears to be buggered and we haven't even had it for 5 years yet. Give us our money back or at least a go on your daughter for Crumps"

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:43 PM
believe

Quote:
Certainly. Although it does make you wonder if footballers should come with warranties. "Excuse me Mr Fayed, this one appears to be buggered and we haven't even had it for 5 years yet. Give us our money back or at least a go on your daughter for Crumps"

she has child bearing hips.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
But how many times do you try fixing it; before you go out shopping in the sales (January) and treat yourself?
One last time but even if I do get a new one in January I'd keep it anyway just on the off chance I can get the spare parts and then I'd have one for upstairs and one for downstairs.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
she has child bearing hips.
Means she'll more than likely take a fist.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
One last time but even if I do get a new one in January I'd keep it anyway just on the off chance I can get the spare parts and then I'd have one for upstairs and one for downstairs.
Bastard

Nowt worse than carrying a hoover upstairs

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:46 PM
believe

Quote:
Means she'll more than likely take a fist.
now we're talking. who gives a £#%&! if saha's shit or not.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
nah mate you cant forget his goals in the league at the beginning of last season.

what ruined him was that £#%&!ing laarson.

laarson was of no use to united imo and £#%&!ed up our fluidity etc.

he then £#%&!ed off leaving us disjointed as we stumbled over the finish line..
Marlo in sensible post shocker!

Saha's shown what he can do in 2006 and when fit, we know his qualities, but he is just not fit enough. I've defended the lad for £#%&!ing ages, but it is beyond a joke now, if he gets another shite minor injury again that keeps him out for 6 weeks he should be £#%&!ed off. You just cant rely on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
We did

Rooney looked very sharp on his return, terrific to see him back.
£#%&!ing hell, what would you be like if some bird you loved left you? Get over it, he's gone because Ferguson didn't think he was good enough.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:57 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Marlo in sensible post shocker!

Saha's shown what he can do in 2006 and when fit, we know his qualities, but he is just not fit enough. I've defended the lad for £#%&!ing ages, but it is beyond a joke now, if he gets another shite minor injury again that keeps him out for 6 weeks he should be £#%&!ed off. You just cant rely on him.

£#%&!ing hell, what would you be like if some bird you loved left you? Get over it, he's gone because Ferguson didn't think he was good enough.
vio all over.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:57 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
And he wanted first team football which couldn't, and should never, be guaranteed.
Closed Thread