United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:36 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

So if PSG came along with £40m?

The reports were that he would CONSIDER selling the player due to long-term fitness concerns.

Either way I still can't see the club being happy with his fitness issues, and with two years left on his deal (of which no doubt the club will want to look at soon) was this a way of starting the negotiations and making sure he's aware that he won't be getting the same wages?

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:37 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Yes, but whilst EVERY paper speculated on the 'Rooney Rift', only two are banned. No doubt two that have dared to ask probing and uncomfortable questions in the past...

Far be it from me to defend the hacks, but petulant and pointless it most certainly is.

Will it stop them and the other rags doing the same again, with a number of teams? Course it won't.

Anyway, I'm not arguing the point again, just delighted to see the rumours quashed in what appears to be a very positive statement from the great man.
As a hack you mean?

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:37 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
this. £#%&! them.

they £#%&! on about duty and obligation on farguson's part, and then misrepresent and bullshit to united's detriment at every opportunity. it's a wonder he gives them anything at all. they need united more than united need them and it's good to let them know it every now and again. if it was up to me I'd be unpredictable with my ban hammer just to keep them on their toes.

"you, samuel, you're not getting back in unless you lose a stone"

"custis, elocution lessons. if I hear that accent again you're perma banned"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
It won't stop them and I'm petty sure he'll be more unpopular with the press as a result. Will he care? Not one bit. Journalists seem to think they're held on some sort of pedestal, and it's good that someone like Fergie is around to not pander to them like so many other managers do.
Abso£#%&!inglutely.

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:38 AM
eusker

Journos always argue that Frogger owes it to the fans to communicate with them. I don't know any reds who give a £#%&! if he skips pressers or bans journos.

Easy article just to repeat what someone has said in a press conference.

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:40 AM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
As a hack you mean?
He's banned 'Chunky Mums Monthly'

dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
this. £#%&! them.

they £#%&! on about duty and obligation on farguson's part, and then misrepresent and bullshit to united's detriment at every opportunity. it's a wonder he gives them anything at all. they need united more than united need them and it's good to let them know it every now and again. if it was up to me I'd be unpredictable with my ban hammer just to keep them on their toes.

"you, samuel, you're not getting back in unless you lose a stone"

"custis, elocution lessons. if I hear that accent again you're perma banned"
Quote:

Should totally heckle them.

"Yes Samuel, you disgusting £#%&!ing slug?"

"Sorry i can't hear you over the wobbling blubber"

I £#%&!ing hate that fat @#%&!. YBHGR

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

The reports were that he would CONSIDER selling the player due to long-term fitness concerns.

Either way I still can't see the club being happy with his fitness issues, and with two years left on his deal (of which no doubt the club will want to look at soon) was this a way of starting the negotiations and making sure he's aware that he won't be getting the same wages?
I've slagged Rooney to death this season, his fitness, his application, his form etc.. but he's been doing it a decade now, he's probably a bit weary, he's had a few niggles and someone else has come in as top dog. Trying times. He's having a bit of a lull, but he'll be back.

irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Has he banned your rag then ?
not sure "Ripped Jeans and Shit Hair Monthly" covers the football.

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

FFs.....

Just shut the £#%&! up, he's going no where for a while....imagine Rooney doing press in Paris....

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
He's banned 'Chunky Mums Monthly'
Shame, good £#%&! mag that ..

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:45 AM
lazlopanaflex299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
imagine Rooney doing press in Paris....
would be worth selling him just to see that.

Onslow in the louvre.

Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Has he banned your rag then ?
Not saying.

Quote:
As a hack you mean?
Respected journalist, if you don't mind.

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
FFs.....

Just shut the £#%&! up, he's going no where for a while....imagine Rooney doing press in Paris....
Unless he drops his wages, he'll be leaving in 2 years mate.

£250k a week for somebody with fitness concerns and he's getting older. Club won't renewal on those terms.

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:46 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazlopanaflex299
would be worth selling him just to see that.

Onslow in the louvre.
"bonjour"

"erm J'Mapelle Wayne"

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
not sure "Ripped Jeans and Shit Hair Monthly" covers the football.
How £#%&!ing dare you.

yhbr

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:47 AM
jem

sunday supplement will be absolutely massive this week.

either that or four know-naughts will talk highly speculative %@#$&!s about ashley cole's future with england.

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Aman27deep

Frogson to the rescue

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Unless he drops his wages, he'll be leaving in 2 years mate.

£250k a week for somebody with fitness concerns and he's getting older. Club won't renewal on those terms.
Do you want banning or repping ?

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Mourinho had it spot on Tuesday night.

"I am, and you are nobodies compared to Sir Alex"
That's £#%&!ing brilliant .... got a link to where he said that?

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:51 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Do you want banning or repping ?
The beginning of this place slowly turning into RAWK.

Unread 08-03-2013, 11:51 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
That's £#%&!ing brilliant .... got a link to where he said that?
Videos on BBC website.
Closed Thread