United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-07-2015, 08:01 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No seriously, I'm sure I have cited him as thus in previous posts on here. I wouldn't have done that without reading it somewhere "reliable"
first the 'under 21' result confusion & now all this misinformation & skulduggery about John Terry's middle name

what's going on riccers?

Unread 21-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It used to be William on Wikipedia. No wum, honest
you can see the edit history here https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...action=history

doesnt look like his middle name has ever been william.

which begs the question why lie about it?

Unread 21-07-2015, 08:21 PM
Switching Off

Riccers better hope this inevitable deal gets tied up soon to deflect from the current scandal.

Unread 21-07-2015, 08:22 PM
andyroo

Riccers has had an absolute penalty in Moscow here.

Unread 21-07-2015, 08:24 PM
My Name is Keith

Why indeed?

Is there no end the riccers sick taunts? People do some bad stuff on the Internet - usually hiding behind some form of pseudonym - and here we have a repeat offender right in our midst. One of our own if you will.

I'd hoped we seen the end of it all but clearly not. He's basically leaving armchair with no option in my view.

Unread 21-07-2015, 08:43 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
He's basically leaving armchair with no option in my view.
bit ott pal.
It would be ridiculous to (for example) ban/pit riccers for 6 months just because he lied about a world record scoreline & deceived the entire Forum into thinking John Terrys middle name was William (William ffs where did he get that from???)

There was also that unpleasant business last Christmas when he goaded the Watcher with disparaging remarks about Mariah Carey, but that's probably not relevant.

Maybe that counts as 3-strikes & he's out though??
It's not for me to say.

Unread 21-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
you can see the edit history here https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...action=history

doesnt look like his middle name has ever been william.

which begs the question why lie about it?

Unread 21-07-2015, 09:21 PM
My Name is Keith

You're right. I was just really angry when I first saw yet another lie being perpetrated by him. Had no idea that he'd gone snide on Marian Carey. Fancy, laying into such well balanced and intelligent woman who's only crime is to sing like an angel.

Like you, its not for me to say how anyone should react in the face of such provocation. saying that, the three strikes thing might work? A deterrent is most certainly needed - nqat.

Unread 21-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Ginners

all those years ago when i led an army into a rep war against riccers and co it was questioned by some. nobody questions it now. nobody.

Unread 21-07-2015, 10:10 PM
andyroo

Quote:
all those years ago when i led an army into a rep war against riccers and co it was questioned by some. nobody questions it now. nobody.
Bullying :shakehead:

Unread 21-07-2015, 10:15 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Bullying :shakehead:
£#%&! off andy before you feel my wrath

Unread 21-07-2015, 10:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
£#%&! off andy before you feel my wrath