Stfu.

Criticise woodward for once....
Stupid @#%&!

Unread 07-04-2019, 01:56 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
'7 stars want better contract terms'

Only Poggers and De Gea have serious ambition to move - mainly because they're the only ones the likes of Real would want to sign.

They're both still young enough to squeeze more cash out of the club before doing that.

Agents want their renegotiation cut.
wonder will the fruad turn up on Wednesday night, A big European night, games that the @#%&! is meant to crave, he should be counting down the hours to the game to show the world what he has, but I bet he will go hiding again, because he is as weak as £#%&!.. The likes of Robson and Keane would put in bigger performances when playing with inferior team mates, this @#%&! goes hiding and blames the inferior players on his weak performances, get Madrid to offer 150 million and snap their hands off... A fraud of a player who's mostly been built up with a few good games but mostly built with his Instragram dancing posts........

Unread 07-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Stickman

Whatever will we do it this legendary squad disperses

Most of them bring shame on the badge.

Unread 07-04-2019, 02:23 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Pogba, de Gea, Valencia, Darmian, Herrera, Mata, Sánchez
De gea is the only one I’m arsed about. Assuming the plan is to sign 4 players, I’d want united to get Pogba to stay another year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

Many the true word, but you're not jesting

If pogba is one of the magnificent seven well boo hoo, he really isn't the real deal. This has the feel of Labour's CUK off crew, no one cares

Still no sign of a world class director of football showing up? Thought not, the man responsible for finding one has no idea what one even is or does
I think it’s always been a convenient story put about by woodward to deflect attention and criticism away from himself. Any actual appointment would also be just a shield for Woodward to hide behind. No chance he’s voluntarily diluting his power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Hahahaha, you piece of shit.
Tbf, dunk admitting its not all mourinho’s fault is progress for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
wonder will the fruad turn up on Wednesday night, A big European night, games that the @#%&! is meant to crave, he should be counting down the hours to the game...
I’m sure he’s been planning his hair style for weeks.

Unread 07-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Whip Hubley

Unread 07-04-2019, 02:39 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Stupid @#%&!
Woodward.

Unread 07-04-2019, 02:40 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Clearly there is a need for a site bot to decode crafty Pure’s cryptic posts. Allow me this time.

Stars? £#%&! me! 5 of those players are wanted out by everyone and I’d argue that the 6th player is debatable. I’d be amazed if they all leave. Every year there are rumours of mass incoming and outgoing transfers, but then only 4 end up leaving (among them unknown youth players) and we bring in 3.
Uwotmate

Unread 07-04-2019, 05:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Pogba, de Gea, Valencia, Darmian, Herrera, Mata, Sánchez
Rather stretching the definition of "stars" with some of those, nqat.

Unread 07-04-2019, 06:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Woodward.
Yep. You’re as big a fan of him as Mourinho IiRC.

Stupid @#%&!.

I’ve been going on about what a @#%&! Woodward is since 2013 pal, you’re late to the party. While you were chucking the woody joker gif about I wasn’t blinded by the spending of money, unlike you.

Difference is I’ve come to terms with the fact he’s not going anywhere and must be satisfying his bosses so whoever is manager has to work with him and make his job easier. And it can be done. Edwards was every bit as bad, if not worse, as was the PLC and Fergie managed it.

Unread 07-04-2019, 06:55 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Stupid @#%&!.

I’ve been going on about what a @#%&! Woodward is since 2013 pal, you’re late to the party. While you were chucking the woody joker gif about I wasn’t blinded by the spending of money, unlike you.

Difference is I’ve come to terms with the fact he’s not going anywhere and must be satisfying his bosses so whoever is manager has to work with him and make his job easier. And it can be done. Edwards was every bit as bad, if not worse, as was the PLC and Fergie managed it.
So where do we find another Fergie?

Even he struggled near the end, which must’ve had some bearing on his retirement.

Unread 07-04-2019, 07:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

Even he struggled near the end, which must’ve had some bearing on his retirement.
Though "struggled" is relative, still won the league in his final season with a squad that was in significant part shite.

Unread 07-04-2019, 07:03 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

We don’t. Times have changed. Our most important signing this summer is the right director of football. They should be in charge of facilitating matches, training and transfers to allow Woodward to manage the commercial side and Ole to look after the playing side. £#%&! that up and we’re doomed to third place at best again.

Unread 07-04-2019, 07:06 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:

Stupid @#%&!.

with insight like that, I am suprised that you are not posting your CV to Woodward....

Unread 07-04-2019, 07:15 PM
jem

when I read the st article this morning, I'd forgotten the names of the players who want to leave by the end of the article. genuinely couldn't give a £#%&! about any of them except de gea and even his form is questionable... not to mention we wouldn't even have to buy another keeper.

Unread 07-04-2019, 08:06 PM
saffers

Quote:

Stupid @#%&!.

Loads of posts of you praising him lately. Pssst pretending to be a woody basher, cmon.

I'm not late to the party, I actually was the one who started the woody out agenda in 2013. Dunk caught stealing valour again as per.... Fake boy, pumpkin headed woody lover.

Jammy dodger exposed you time ago....

Unread 07-04-2019, 08:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Loads of posts of you praising him lately. Pssst pretending to be a woody basher, cmon.

I'm not late to the party, I actually was the one who started the woody out agenda in 2013. Dunk caught stealing valour again as per.... Fake boy, pumpkin headed woody lover.

Jammy dodger exposed you time ago....
Stupid @#%&!.

Unread 07-04-2019, 08:46 PM
sa7

Quote:
Stupid @#%&!.
Don’t engage with the Internet Red nobber

Unread 07-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I hear you, but we definitely don't have 7 top class players. Looking forward to some of them having the inevitable realisation that they're actually part of the reason we are so bang average.
This. All of this.

I'd actually take a season in the Europa League to flush all the turds out, reset and start again.

To add, I keep reading about average/half decent players (like Herrera) demanding new contracts and silly money. Yes, fully aware the Sanchez deal has royally £#%&!ed up the dressing room and he needs binning asap but I'm slightly old fashioned in that you reward players who consistently perform and/or have achieved things, won things (with their club). What the £#%&! have some of the current lot achieved at United? Not a lot. Can they all claim to have consistently performed too? Can they £#%&!.

There was a snippet on Sky Sports last week about wage bills, United's is £#%&!ing ridiculous compared to the likes of Spurs (as an example). Then you recall some of the performances over the past few years and wonder how the £#%&! some of them can walk into a boardroom and demand 200k + a week. It's mental.

Looking forward to this clear out, hoping De Gea remains, but will then watch with interest how they do at their new clubs. I suspect most will be as average as they have been here.

Unread 08-04-2019, 02:11 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Looking forward to this clear out, hoping De Gea remains, but will then watch with interest how they do at their new clubs. I suspect most will be as average as they have been here.
The most important thing Ole can do is get it through to the commercially focused woodward that a united team playing good football and competing for leagues automatically creates commercially valuable player assets. So focus transfer strategy on building a good team and leave commercial value out of any player assessment.

Unread 08-04-2019, 02:41 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
This. All of this.

I'd actually take a season in the Europa League to flush all the turds out, reset and start again.
The problem is the opposite will end up happening. Both times we've smashed our transfer record in recent seasons have been when we were facing a year out the the CL, as Jammy said elsewhere that's what the owners primarily care about and even if they wanted to push for the league they wouldn't have a clue where to begin.

Quote:

There was a snippet on Sky Sports last week about wage bills, United's is £#%&!ing ridiculous compared to the likes of Spurs (as an example). Then you recall some of the performances over the past few years and wonder how the £#%&! some of them can walk into a boardroom and demand 200k + a week. It's mental.
Again, the board are penny wise and pound foolish. As with the South Stand upgrades they would have been in profit by now had they upgraded after the quadrants, so too with players. They have a policy of running down contracts but for every salary they save when a player is no longer needed, such as Valencia, they end up renewing shit like Fellaini on close to double the wages of what a replacement would command as they save on transfer fee. This of course leads to wage inflation in the squad but the idiots in charge don't see it.

This myth that they are somehow amazing businessmen needs to be put to bed, there is no genius in borrowing a load of money for one of the biggest sports teams in the world and skimming off the top while managing its decline.
Closed Thread