Unread 03-02-2012, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Amazing player, amazing team

Unread 03-02-2012, 07:21 PM
The Watcher

Football

How to waltz around San Siro, looking like a Boss for a decade.

Unread 08-02-2012, 11:47 PM
saffers

http://vimeo.com/30233946

Unread 09-02-2012, 07:45 PM
The Watcher

Assists > Goals

Unread 09-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Baron

The state of this little @#%&!... he's a nonsense, I proper lol'd at a few bits though:

Unread 09-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
£#%&!ing love assists.

Wish we had a top central midfield assister who wasn't in his late 30s.

Unread 09-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Baron

If ever a player reminded me of a young BvM, this is he...

Unread 09-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
The state of this little @#%&!... he's a nonsense, I proper lol'd at a few bits though:

Neymar 2012 The Ultimate Skills Video HD - YouTube

I made it through 3 minutes, no chances created, he even lost the ball a few times after 'displays of skill' . I'm not one of those 'no end product' snobs, but he does seem to revel in the pointless. Fast little £#%&!er tho, aint he.

Unread 09-02-2012, 09:42 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Barca are probably going to sign him and Thiago Silva in the summer. Good luck everyone else

Unread 09-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I made it through 3 minutes, no chances created, he even lost the ball a few times after 'displays of skill' . I'm not one of those 'no end product' snobs, but he does seem to revel in the pointless. Fast little £#%&!er tho, aint he.
Agreed Grimmers.

Obviously a talented lad but seemed a bit of a futsal #@&%! from that vid.

Would like to see how he copes in a decent league before people start putting him in the same bracket as Messi and Ronnie.

Unread 09-02-2012, 09:44 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

He's a brilliant bastard.

I'd give anything for United to sign an exciting worldy like him, the sort of player that can make the most mundane of games something to look forward too. ffs

Unread 09-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Baron

Quote:
He's scored 100 goals already in 3 seasons of football... granted Brazil isn't the dizzy heights of Europe but still, he's only 20

100 goals is plenty of end product, most of them are pretty tasty as well... Rated the best goal scored last season:

Turn the sound off.

I also just noticed the compilation was a deliberate showcase for his skills

Unread 09-02-2012, 09:49 PM
ZiggyStardust

United and England's Greatest Ever Player

Unread 09-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Grimson

Quote:
He's scored 100 goals already in 3 seasons of football... granted Brazil isn't the dizzy heights of Europe but still, he's only 20

100 goals is plenty of end product, most of them are pretty tasty as well... Rated the best goal scored last season:

Neymar Goal vs Flamengo HD - YouTube

Turn the sound off.

I also just noticed the compilation was a deliberate showcase for his skills
Yeah, I've heard of him. I just meant that that particular video showcased a lot of pointless 'skills', a fair few of which didn't even come off (i.e.nutmegging a defender who then just turns and collects the ball).

Unread 09-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Yeah, I've heard of him. I just meant that that particular video showcased a lot of pointless 'skills', a fair few of which didn't even come off (i.e.nutmegging a defender who then just turns and collects the ball).
There was one where he already had the full back well beaten, then went back to trick him again

Clearly an incredible talent though.

Unread 09-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Baron

Quote:
That's why it was making me laugh, he has the whole playground mentality that will usually be beaten out of a player when they get older, but he entertains & scores, I think he'll be a rival for Messi & Ronnie in a years time.

Unread 09-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Grimson

Quote:
That's why it was making me laugh, he has the whole playground mentality that will usually be beaten out of a player when they get older, but he entertains & scores, I think he'll be a rival for Messi & Ronnie in a years time.
Fair shout. Definitely has all the ability.

Unread 10-02-2012, 05:42 PM
The Watcher

Brazil

Unread 10-02-2012, 05:46 PM
saffers

To commemorate Sir Ryan's new contract(wish it was a 5 year deal tbh)

http://vimeo.com/26782784

Unread 14-02-2012, 11:33 PM
saffers

Serious love for this dude, don't think he quite got the credit he deserved at his peak, still shows moments of magic in this currently average Inter side.

Closed Thread