United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 28-01-2024, 11:34 AM
NedKelly

Apparently Rashford will now have to pay for his school meals in the canteen.

Unread 28-01-2024, 11:49 AM
marlo

“There are standards you have to maintain at this club, but if you have credit in the bank with the club you don’t have too, basically I’ll only call out one of you and then demand he apologising for stating there’s a double standard”

ERIK TEN HAG
The selective disciplinarian.

Unread 28-01-2024, 11:55 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
“There are standards you have to maintain at this club, but if you have credit in the bank with the club you don’t have too, basically I’ll only call out one of you and then demand he apologising for stating there’s a double standard”

ERIK TEN HAG
The selective disciplinarian.
Mad that he actually said that.

Unread 28-01-2024, 11:59 AM
magic_cantona

I'm absolutely sick of him tbh. On the pitch first and foremost.

Unread 28-01-2024, 12:07 PM
marlo

I have no sides in this but my argument has always been about the double standards which you can’t have when disciplining as it’s gives any dissenters a leg to stand on.
And this is the top of the iceberg stuff.

When this #@&%! is sacked , don’t ignore the stuff that will coming out about your messiah coach.

Unread 28-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
I have no sides in this...

Unread 28-01-2024, 01:41 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
I have no sides in this but my argument has always been about the double standards which you can’t have when disciplining as it’s gives any dissenters a leg to stand on.

When this #@&%! is sacked , don’t ignore the stuff that will coming out about your messiah coach.
You don’t understand what the words you type mean

Double standards was if rashford was piss poor and came out slagged ETH on Twitter and then he didn’t exile him.

Sancho was exiled not because of his performances, not because of his shit training even , but because of his public outburst , undermining the manager and refusal to apologise.

Rashford has been dropped before and if the story of Ireland is true, will be dropped. Maybe , the club wants to rein it in a bit on erring their dirty laundry out in public and so he has said he is ill. Sometimes football clubs like to keep matters internal based on how the club has handled things in recent past, it’s probably a better idea. This is all on speculation that the Ireland clubbing stories and him being late/missing training are true .

That pesky ETH and his double standards! Grrrr

Unread 28-01-2024, 02:10 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

If you know stuff, spill it. If you don’t, then stop pretending you do.

Unread 28-01-2024, 02:41 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
What we really need is a Spanish inquiry to get to the truth.

Unread 28-01-2024, 03:07 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Neck and neck what drums him out first, his form or his behaviour.

Unread 28-01-2024, 03:07 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
If you know stuff, spill it. If you don’t, then stop pretending you do.
Spill to a group where the majority are a bunch of of idiots who constantly take the piss out of everything i say.

Yeah sounds like a great idea.

I know a lot of stuff to the point i have pretend i don’t have a clue.

Gets quite hard tbh (pause)

Unread 28-01-2024, 03:09 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:

I know a lot of stuff to the point i have pretend i don’t have a clue.

Gets quite hard tbh (pause)
Keep it up buddy, you’re doing a great job…

Unread 28-01-2024, 03:10 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
You don’t understand what the words you type mean

Double standards was if rashford was piss poor and came out slagged ETH on Twitter and then he didn’t exile him.

Sancho was exiled not because of his performances, not because of his shit training even , but because of his public outburst , undermining the manager and refusal to apologise.

Rashford has been dropped before and if the story of Ireland is true, will be dropped. Maybe , the club wants to rein it in a bit on erring their dirty laundry out in public and so he has said he is ill. Sometimes football clubs like to keep matters internal based on how the club has handled things in recent past, it’s probably a better idea. This is all on speculation that the Ireland clubbing stories and him being late/missing training are true .

That pesky ETH and his double standards! Grrrr
He refused to apologise because there’s a double standard.

A very evident one.

Unread 28-01-2024, 04:11 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
He refused to apologise because there’s a double standard.

A very evident one.
So when was the other incident in which someone broke the rules and came out in public?

Scratch that. Give one other incident where someone just broke the rules and didn’t apologise

The reason he’s gone “illness” is for the melts like you who like the hyperbole behind every little negative thing about the club on social media.

If rashford has broken the rules it’s clearly he will have been droppe (rightly so) if rashford was out on the piss when he shouldn’t have been and isn’t disciplined then you have a point.

Sanchos situation is nothing like this one.

Unread 28-01-2024, 04:19 PM
believe

Depends which point you’re starting with with Sancho. He’d done an illness too before the outburst, which was prompted by a public outburst from his manager who now wants to keep it in the club.

Unread 28-01-2024, 04:33 PM
silv

we’ll see what he’s made of now as there’s no hiding from it

can’t just bullshit his way through has to come out strong

Unread 28-01-2024, 04:35 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
Keep it up buddy, you’re doing a great job…

Unread 28-01-2024, 04:36 PM
Dr Stranger

He was dropped last season for being late. He’s been dropped today. Sancho was dropped. There’s no double standard. Sancho reacting the way he did is the difference.

Unread 28-01-2024, 05:04 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Depends which point you’re starting with with Sancho. He’d done an illness too before the outburst, which was prompted by a public outburst from his manager who now wants to keep it in the club.
What?

Unread 28-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
That almost reads like Marlo posted it.