United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Cant stand him.
Other than winning 6 European Cups and seeing Anderson sold, my biggest ambition in football is for that @#%&! to be sent to prison.

shocked by that tbh

one of ferie's best mates you know pol?

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Jez Quigley

Default as a side note

I even stopped the Liverpool-Chelsea game on Sunday to show my wife just how comically shite Andy Carroll was.

No wonder she can't stand me

Unread 22-11-2011, 10:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
ffs so harry redknapp is not a good manager because of darren bent

there are some right clueless £#%&!wits on here. can't admit when another team or manager is doing well because they are not up to united's 'standards'

redknapp has done a superb job at spurs. they were in the relegation zone when he took over ffs.

done a good job wherever he has been tbh.

his team's play exciting football; he's not all about records before he goes.

bit scouse-esque this forum sometimes with the criticism of all and sundry and with the holier than thou attitude towards united
I think you need to turn that shit in pal.

Good manager 'arry, always liked his Wham sides tbh. found his level. Should've been England manager by now.

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Ginners

Quote:

there are some right clueless £#%&!wits on here. can't admit when another team or manager is doing well because they are not up to united's 'standards'

redknapp has done a superb job at spurs. they were in the relegation zone when he took over ffs.

bit scouse-esque this forum sometimes with the criticism of all and sundry and with the holier than thou attitude towards united
agreed with all that. makes me laugh how people obsess over rawk etc when there could easily be a similar thread on there about this place.

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:01 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
one of ferie's best mates you know pol?

I'm no Fergie loyalist. Think you must have me confused with someone else.

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
agreed with all that. makes me laugh how people obsess over rawk etc when there could easily be a similar thread on there about this place.
There is in their secret forum.

They all piss their sides at Borsuk as well tbf.

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
There is in their secret forum.

They all piss their sides at Borsuk as well tbf.
cant blame them tbh

bet dunk gives them loads of laughs too

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
I even stopped the Liverpool-Chelsea game on Sunday to show my wife just how comically shite Andy Carroll was.

No wonder she can't stand me
Dedicated Scouse bashing.

yhgr

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
cant blame them tbh

Bet they can't believe that Sparky hasn't been banned for daring to be critical though.

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:06 AM
dunk

Quote:
cant blame them tbh

:£#%&!er:

Coming from a £#%&!ing Spurs fan :shakehead:

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:07 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
cant blame them tbh

JC is actually one of 'them' on a long-term wum mission....the crazy, mixed-up slag.

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:08 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:

Agreed. I don't actually like the guy, simply because everybody likes him and thinks he's the sawt o' vee eaaaarf! And he spawned Jamie, but there's no doubting the man's ability to build £#%&!ing good sides. And he does it very simply. @#%&!s like 'AVB' stand on the touchline looking studious, taking notes and wearing glasses (£#%&!ing glasses!! ). Redknapp just keeps it simple, gets the best out of players and is usually very positive and attack-minded. Perhaps not the most tactically astute, but the guy gets results and usually with style and that's to be admired. As you say, they were in the relegation zone when he took over! (admittedly underachieving, but still...).....and, as you also point out, the inability of some to just admit that someone might be a decent player or a decent manager is astounding at times. Just give someone credit. It won't bite.

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:09 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
JC is actually one of 'them' on a long-term wum mission....the crazy, mixed-up slag.
I am NOT one of them!

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

I'm no Fergie loyalist. Think you must have me confused with someone else.
was just being an arse tbh

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:11 AM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Quote:
was just being an arse tbh
No worries pal.

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:47 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Cant stand him.

Other than winning 6 European Cups and seeing Anderson sold, my biggest ambition in football is for that @#%&! to be sent to prison.
He is a bit of an irritating arse but there are far bigger evils in football than Sir Twitchalot.

Unread 22-11-2011, 11:48 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He is a bit of an irritating arse but there are far bigger evils in football than Sir Twitchalot.
Anderson, Wacism, The Glazers....

Unread 23-11-2011, 03:37 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

I £#%&!ing love Edinson Cavani, what a striker he is. Reminds me a lot of Batistuta during his Fiorentina years. He just has that 'heroic' quality about him. More often then not he puts in great performances and scores goals when his club need them most. Brilliant.

Unread 23-11-2011, 05:28 AM
Neo

Just been watching highlights of tonight's games. Trabzonspor have a Brazilian midfielder called Alanzinho. What a great name.

If we get second spot in our group I reckon the easiest ties would be Inter or Dortmund. Some quality sides around this year, but I suppose every team that tops their group will be hoping to avoid us as well. Reckon we'll get a genuine giant like Madrid or Bayern.

Unread 23-11-2011, 08:53 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Just been watching highlights of tonight's games. Trabzonspor have a Brazilian midfielder called Alanzinho. What a great name.

If we get second spot in our group I reckon the easiest ties would be Inter or Dortmund. Some quality sides around this year, but I suppose every team that tops their group will be hoping to avoid us as well. Reckon we'll get a genuine giant like Madrid or Bayern.
with the result giving us plenty of time to concentrate on the league...
Closed Thread