United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:42 PM
PaulParkers

Default Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

What did Rooney say? Any links?

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:44 PM
no fun

Default Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
he said

" that @#%&! who sells ballet shoes can £#%&! off"

BulgarianSpectator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
backed us at 2-0 down!
So did I. 16-1 for 3-2. Then the fourth went in. Gutted. in the same second.

thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
see my words under my username

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
he said

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Stickman

Thumbs up Re: *Official* West Ham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and We're BAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Corrupt refs, Rooney swearing! We'll hear about nothing else!!

West Ham 2 United 4

Take that you @#%&!s!!
Watched that with a cockney hammer and 2 manc reds. Oh the joys

Berbatov was majestic.

Well played as well Wayne.

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:46 PM
Rhodzy

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:48 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
he said

Possibly the worst attempted put down/gag on the Internet. Stick to slagging of hark

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:49 PM
History

Bluemoon calling hernandez a goal hanger

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Sloppy

Alan smith was all laughs and giggles earlier.That shut him the £#%&! up.He was gutted.

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:50 PM
MJ Ramone

What? What? £#%&! Off..

Can't wait for the moral outrage & media hysteria to overshadow another wonderful United comeback/performance

Half of Fleet Street will have been on the Phone to the FA by now, asking if there's anything they can do to ban him.

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
you £#%&!ing what, what...£#%&! off

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
What? What? £#%&! Off..

Can't wait for the moral outrage & media hysteria to overshadow another wonderful United comeback/performance

Half of Fleet Street will have been on the Phone to the FA by now, asking if there's anything they can do to ban him.
Listen to these @#%&!s:shakehead:

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/mat...port-analysis?

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Neo

Surely it's all entirely Sky's fault for getting in his face with a £#%&!ing camera right after he's scored. They know the risks.

Unbelievable 2nd half performance. That's the type of comeback and character that wins titles. All three strikers were brilliant, but Rooney was just sensational.

Alan Smith sounded like he was watching his dog die.

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:55 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
What? What? £#%&! Off..

Have you had a £#%&! yet mate?. As sad as it is, as I finished my knee slide across the front room as the Peno went it in, I thought of you

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:55 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
So did I. 16-1 for 3-2. Then the fourth went in. Gutted. in the same second.
was 12/1 just for the win!

Unread 02-04-2011, 03:59 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Have you had a £#%&! yet mate?. As sad as it is, as I finished my knee slide across the front room as the Peno went it in, I thought of you

You know the strange thing is, I very rarely post stuff about Rooney, positive or otherwise.
I just get really arsey when people slag him off so I jump to his defence like an overprotective Mother or something.
Which I admit is a bit odd.

Pea brings the best out in Rooney....but then I also thought Berbatov was sublime when he came on.
If those 3 can stay fit, along with Valencia (who was excellent) & Nani we'll have a decent chance of silverware.

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:00 PM
elephantstone

I thought Gibson had a solid game

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:01 PM
redhegemony

Nolan booked and out of our game...

Unread 02-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I thought Gibson had a solid game
he did alright second half but he should have put that chance away

carrick was much better second half too