United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-02-2015, 04:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
You can't fit everyone in, hence why it's a squad game and Mata is happy to contribute when asked (Palace at home for example)

This (alternatives in bold):

De Gea

Rafael Smalling Rojo Shaw

Carrick (Blind) Herrera

Januzaj (Valencia) Rooney (Mata) Di Maria (Young)

Falcao (Wilson)

That's how we should be setup, it's United FFS.

Pace and Energy on the wings, Carrick in midfield to allow Herrera to do what he does best (dictate the game). Rooney further up to link up with striker (He can play further up with Mata in behind). It's what were about FFS.
I don't think United have ever set up like that £#%&!ing mong.

Falcao Januzaj Herrera in a deep lying role . Rooney in the No.10 role :shakehead: clueless #@&%!.

Give up with your whinging and moaning ffs.

Unread 23-02-2015, 05:10 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don't think United have ever set up like that £#%&!ing mong.

Falcao Januzaj Herrera in a deep lying role . Rooney in the No.10 role :shakehead: clueless #@&%!.

Dunk going in. G2C. Loved that last sentence aswell btw. Arf etc.

Unread 23-02-2015, 05:36 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Do you know what I £#%&!ing hate? People who spend half their time on here typing up formations, like it's going to make a £#%&!ing difference. You really are bunch of boring £#%&!ing @#%&!s. Go into the garage, sit in your car and suck on the exhaust pipe you £#%&!ing bandwidth thieves.
nothing we do makes any difference. life is pointless.

Unread 23-02-2015, 05:42 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Had to double take this bit.

Unread 23-02-2015, 05:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Had to double take this bit.

Common misconception tbf.

Unread 23-02-2015, 05:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 23-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
sure, but I don't think having mata and herrera in the same side can give you balance - you have to sacrifice something.

having a balanced squad is not about being able to play all your best players, but rather being able to put out a balanced team and having options. if we drew bognor in the cup, I could play herrera and mata.

That's exactly my point. Sure we need options, any top team does, we want to challenge for big trophies we need the squad as well as the team. but like the two players you mentioned there, I love them both, think they are excellent players, one cost 37m the other 30m, but they both pretty much play the same space in slightly different ways. If every part of the team was perfect then sure spend the money on incredible options all over the pitch, but it wasn't and still isn't perfect, so we should have been looking to fill the voids in the squad before duplicating our options.

Unread 23-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Clarkie

Can't believe we've made an absolute balls of this

Unread 24-02-2015, 12:07 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It was longer than 10 minutes tbf. We were all over them all of the second half up until they scored.
Probably was, just wanted to poke fun at Throb

(who must be quite pleased at how things are going right now, perhaps)