United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:31 PM
gbmufc

Default Re: *Official* United v Liverpool Match Thread - Teams, Links and Dogleash is a @#%&!

I particularly liked the 10 second close up of the Liverpool fan bursting a bood vessel singing Munich Munich Munich

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:32 PM
florentino ariza

Default Re: *Official* United v Liverpool Match Thread - Teams, Links and Dogleash is a @#%&!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I still remember when those £#%&!ers got absolutely, ABSOLUTELY everything and it was supposed to be a compliment to their "aura" and their "intimidating atmosphere". Well £#%&! them. £#%&! them sideways. We're the big boys now.
it was a pen and a red card though

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:33 PM
dunk

I've just seen that one of them claimed on facebook...

'we played the better football. The only way is up now..'

Seriously, what were they watching?

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Post a pic of your ticket mate.
Walkers Stadium innit?

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Are you suggesting he's not really a red?
I know, outrageous isnt it?

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
I particularly liked the 10 second close up of the Liverpool fan bursting a bood vessel singing Munich Munich Munich

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Mancunian Red

Quote:
Post a pic of your ticket mate.
lol

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancunian Red
lol
Whats funny about that?!

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:52 PM
utd99

It's a sure sign of how far off their £#%&!ing perch the great man has actually knocked them. At one time we prayed for any kind of result against them, then we were looking for wins, then good wins, now we want controversial wins to enhance their agony.

Thank you Sir Alex, thank you.

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Mancunian Red

Quote:
I know, outrageous isnt it?
I find it so funny you wouldn't know a genuine fan LMFAO the glory hunting plastics we get nowadays now don't forget to agree with yourself it makes you look worth reading.

LMFAO

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancunian Red
I find it so funny you wouldn't know a genuine fan LMFAO the glory hunting plastics we get nowadays now don't forget to agree with yourself it makes you look worth reading.

LMFAO

that made zero sense.

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Sparky***

Did you ever think you'd see the day when Liverpool went 21 years without a league title?

Being a kid in the late 80s watching them hoover everything up. Luckily by the time I was 13, they had already begun their slow slide into oblivion.

But, even then i thought it would only be a matter of time before they were up there challenging and winning titles again. But the years have gone by and they've never even been close in the premier league years.

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
maybe it was to finally send them over the edge, baffling their distraught little heads?
That Russian anthem song was penned by AGWA from RI years ago wasn't it?

Anyways, cracking atmosphere today, and a good game despite what some are saying

Giggs superb, dittto Raph, Rio, and evans berbs was v good. nani got no service. owen was pretty decent for the time he was on

i enjoyed it anyway...

Unread 09-01-2011, 10:58 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Did you ever think you'd see the day when Liverpool went 21 years without a league title?

Being a kid in the late 80s watching them hoover everything up. Luckily by the time I was 13, they had already begun their slow slide into oblivion.

But, even then i thought it would only be a matter of time before they were up there challenging and winning titles again. But the years have gone by and they've never even been close in the premier league years.
scary thing is (for the old @#%&!s)

waiting for us to win our 'first' title - seemed like forever.

that vermin free 21 years has £#%&!ing shot by

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
scary thing is (for the old @#%&!s)

waiting for us to win our 'first' title - seemed like forever.

that vermin free 21 years has £#%&!ing shot by
time flies when you're having fun.

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:01 PM
The Watcher

Exclamation Re: *Official* United v Liverpool Match Thread - Teams, Links and Dogleash is a @#%&!

Their banners are getting worse as well. "Scousers Rule" ffs It's like something a five year old would knock up at school.

What's happened to all those 'poetic' banners which incorporate the number 18 at every opportunity

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:01 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I've just seen that one of them claimed on facebook...

'we played the better football. The only way is up now..'

Seriously, what were they watching?
it's not that stupid a claim.

they certainly tried a lot harder. maybe that's what he meant.

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Sparky***

I've just finished composing an e-mail which I'm sending to ITV....
[email protected]

Quote:
Dear LFCTV,

I'm typing this with the one good hand I have as I badly damaged the other whilst I was punching my £500 Sony Bravia TV screen. If you are wondering why i deliberately smashed my television up, look no further than your own coverage of Manchester United vs FC Kenny Dalgleish.

So sick was I of prolonged, drawn-out close ups of Kenny's haggard visage on your channel I found myself unable to contain myself so I set upon the television with much ferocity.

Unfortunately for me this only eliminated the visual part of your steaming turd of a presentation, I still had the wonderful Jim Beglin's phenomenal co-commentary to listen to, which he delivered with all the impartiality of a season ticket holder on the KOP.

At times during the game I honestly wondered if at some point Beglin and the main commentator ( i forget who it was.) were going to suddenly burst into a rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone'. Certainly before the game I was under the impression that Liverpool were playing Liverpool Reserves such was the miniscule amount of any pre-match talk about the team who's stadium you were all £#%&!ing sitting in.

We've already got the Scouse mafia infesting the BBC, We've literally got Jamie Redknapp and Andy "You beautaaaaaaaay" Gray on Sky and now we have to put up with it from you lot as well.

I know you probably won't read this properly or you'll just churn out a 'stock response' e-mail, so with that in mind I'll finish this message by saying, TittyBum @#%&!£#%&!.

Yours One-handedly,

Sparky

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's not that stupid a claim.

they certainly tried a lot harder. maybe that's what he meant.
Maybe, I mean, they had to play several levels above themselves to match our 1st gear.

Trying hard doesn't make for 'better football' anyway, does it?

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:27 PM
FannyBanter

You tell 'em Sparkles.

It was £#%&!ing ridiculous today - especially from that Jim Beglin.

At times Tydsley (spelling) had to counteract him as it was so biased.