United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2010, 10:33 PM
wiganste

Default Re: Live Champions League QF & SF draw | QF: Bayern v UNITED, SF: Bayern or UNITED vs Lyon or Bordea

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
ffs I wonder if Mike knows yet
He loves it

Unread 28-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Whip Hubley

Default Re: Live Champions League QF & SF draw | QF: Bayern v UNITED, SF: Bayern or UNITED vs Lyon or Bordea

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He loves it
my sole reason for learning to box was to keep you away from little big mike

Unread 29-03-2010, 10:42 AM
TravellingRed

Just checked in, printed out me boarding pass and hotel reservation just need to stick my "TR81" name badge on my jacket and I'm ready to roll. Can't wait tbh, this is it, this really is it

Unread 29-03-2010, 11:25 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Just checked in, printed out me boarding pass and hotel reservation just need to stick my "TR81" name badge on my jacket and I'm ready to roll. Can't wait tbh, this is it, this really is it
whatever

Unread 29-03-2010, 11:25 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
whatever

Unread 29-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
£#%&! your women and drink your beer...

Can't wait to get out there, Tues morning 11am arrival for me.
Get in to Karlsruhe about 9:30, pick up hire car & thrash it down the E52 all the way to Easy Palace

Are we have a Fredsters meet at somepoint tomorrow at the EASY PALACE

Unread 29-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
whatever

Unread 29-03-2010, 01:01 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Get in to Karlsruhe about 9:30, pick up hire car & thrash it down the E52 all the way to Easy Palace

Are we have a Fredsters meet at somepoint tomorrow at the EASY PALACE
I think it would be hard not to have a fredsters meet in that place by the sounds of it.

Unread 29-03-2010, 03:34 PM
florentino ariza

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
me and ste have very different preps, i hammered it at the gym tonight so i don't feel guilty about being on the beer for 3 days

should be a £#%&!ing buzzing trip, billy baroo pm me your number pal i'd like to meet up with the self styled style king

we're all off to germany, to see man united
michael, i would but i won't be around for a meet

i'm working all day in Nuremberg then getting a lift straight to the ground for KO, straight back to Nuremberg afterwards as i'm working there weds too

look out for someone getting ejected from the corporate seats for foul and abusive language

Unread 29-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by florentino ariza
michael, i would but i won't be around for a meet

i'm working all day in Nuremberg then getting a lift straight to the ground for KO, straight back to Nuremberg afterwards as i'm working there weds too

look out for someone getting ejected from the corporate seats for foul and abusive language

In other words... he doesn't fancy you
Closed Thread