United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
you can't even read you #@&%!. £#%&! off to Rochdale Town and stop pretending to be a United fan or to ever go to OT you OOT £#%&!wit.
See u Boxing Day. What are you the warbies delivery boy. Remember that day I biked it £#%&! me

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I've been to see FC twice
Yep but I like u

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
See u Boxing Day. What are you the warbies delivery boy. Remember that day I biked it £#%&! me

it's Hovis ffs

Quote:
I've been to see FC twice
duly noted next time you ask me for a ticket

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
£#%&!ing state of you. Such a lying £#%&!ing mong. You won't be there boxing day, you'll still be on your cot in your nursing home, drooling

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:59 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

duly noted next time you ask me for a ticket

They were both away games if that helps

Flixton & altrincham, and I tried to get hark arrested after the Altie game

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:02 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
They were both away games if that helps

Flixton & altrincham, and I tried to get hark arrested after the Altie game

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:08 PM
andyroo

I'd forgotten all about it but just remembered that @#%&! Dier after the England game saying he'd see Herrera soon.

Indeed he did, he had one of the best seats in the house on the subs bench as Herrera sent Mkhitaryan away for the goal

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:12 PM
saffers

Quote:
You literally can't £#%&!ing help yourself. Absolute £#%&!ing toad
Quote:
Can't you get a bird ffs take your mind of this constant utter utter utter complete and utter £#%&!ing %@#$&!s every £#%&!ing game picking out negatives every £#%&!ing game ..
Quote:
Lies you don't go ... Or live anywhere near. Pushbike you try hard @#%&!.
Quote:

Yep but I like u
Sad to say but...#headsgone

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I'd forgotten all about it but just remembered that c*** Dier after the England game saying he'd see Herrera soon.

Indeed he did, he had one of the best seats in the house on the subs bench as Herrera sent Mkhitaryan away for the goal

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
I'd forgotten all about it but just remembered that @#%&! Dier after the England game saying he'd see Herrera soon.

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:18 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

What a ball too.

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:18 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
What??

Really??

I must have been embarrassed out of my ignorance and lashing out.

Really?

Did DL show you???

Sorry about that - I rally respect you and Jem. You complete each other.

As for 3-5-2 - do we really need a winger?
A 3 5 2 would be great if we had a left sided valencia. Martial /lingard/rashford/depay as one of the wingbacks/winger role would be a disaster.

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:21 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

What a ball too.
What a baller.

Played well did Ander. And the ref was a total and utter #@&%! to him from start to finish.

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
What??

Really??

I must have been embarrassed out of my ignorance and lashing out.

Really?

Did DL show you???

Sorry about that - I rally respect you and Jem. You complete each other.

As for 3-5-2 - do we really need a winger?

i forgive you chick

ear's can £#%&! off though

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:26 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
What a baller.

Played well did Ander. And the ref was a total and utter #@&%! to him from start to finish.
If I was a conspiracy theory nut then I'd say that the refs have collectively contrived to £#%&! us over at ot this season. Can't remember getting the benefit of the doubt with any tight decisions - if these things even themselves out over the season then we're in for some good stuff in the new year.

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:33 PM
redhegemony

some very good fast attacks - midfield played well- Jones and Rojo both individually very good. The full backs were the weakest links - Valencia just seems to lose players at set pieces and Darmian is not a left back.

A proper left back and better defensive organisation would make a massive difference,

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
If I was a conspiracy theory nut then I'd say that the refs have collectively contrived to £#%&! us over at ot this season. Can't remember getting the benefit of the doubt with any tight decisions - if these things even themselves out over the season then we're in for some good stuff in the new year.
Rojo at Goodison the only one I can think of. Whereas the ones that haven't gone our way are an absolute litany.

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:36 PM
Ethers

Thought we were excellent, created loads of good chances against the best defence in the league. Was a bit frustrating not to score more, but keeping a clean sheet will be a big boost. For all the pressure they had towards the end they didn't really look like scoring to me.

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Thought we were excellent, created loads of good chances against the best defence in the league. Was a bit frustrating not to score more, but keeping a clean sheet will be a big boost. For all the pressure they had towards the end they didn't really look like scoring to me.
we definitely need to start putting these chances away though....Poggers very unlucky not to score with free-kick but although he played really well he did miss another two great chances although tbf the first one was only a minute in

Quote:
Rojo at Goodison the only one I can think of. Whereas the ones that haven't gone our way are an absolute litany.
yep and I still don't think it was a penalty last week having seen it back

but nearly every game there have been huge decisions against us....absolute £#%&!ing joke

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:42 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Sad to see pure getting so much shit after all the effort he went to get the match day thread back up. shame on fred

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:45 PM
oohahhpaulmcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
A 3 5 2 would be great if we had a left sided valencia. Martial /lingard/rashford/depay as one of the wingbacks/winger role would be a disaster.
Shaw?
Closed Thread