Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Caffeine tonight pol

Unread 04-04-2014, 06:06 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
surely if the players realise the way they are playing is not working (which has been the case so often this season) they just revert to what they know works? you dont become shit players overnight surely? or am i wrong, do they blindly follow what the manager tells them despite knowing its crap and not working? at that level??
You speak as if team spirit, morale and confidence play no part.

Unread 04-04-2014, 06:45 AM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

Mighty fine coffee

Unread 04-04-2014, 06:55 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Come on mate, this is David Jennings we're talking about. THE David Jennings, Nottinghamshire born & bred David Jennings.

If it happens at OT, he's first to know.

Just look at some of DazJenno's earlier scoops. De Gea being sold back to Spain after his first season is a particular highlight.
First went to OT in the Atkinson years when United were "flambouyant, but flawed"... which also describes the spelling of his bio, coincidentally.

Unread 04-04-2014, 07:03 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
yep.
that's pretty much the situation.

The only surprise is how quickly the majority seem to have accepted this chronic decline & how at ease the Club seem to be about it.
I don't care what other fans think or what other Clubs do, we should have acted with hysterical, impatient anger at the turn of the year when he conspired to £#%&! up all our domestic silverware chances and sacked the useless @#%&!.

He actually said the other night that it was a "good performance" against Munich ..we had 26% possession at home ffs

We're all but out of the competition & won't be anywhere near it again while we retain the services of David £#%&!ing Moyes yet he'll be sat at his Press Conference tomorrow like the cat that got the cream.
He said he was "delighted" after the game. The Manchester United manager 'delighted' after a 1-1 draw at home in the first leg.

That's the direction he's taking us in. I'd still be surprised if he stays past May given how deep the problems seem to be, but you never know with these clowns running the show at United these days. Just the sight of them terrifies me, tbh.

When it was Gill and Fergie running things with the Glazers' ominious presence in the background that was bad enough.

But this.

£#%&! me.

Unread 04-04-2014, 07:31 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

Still here then?

That's what I thought. £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 04-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Admiral

Default Pochettino

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...confident-mood

A manager who wants to win and play his own style. Take this guy over Moyes any day.

Quote:
"We always have the belief that we are going to win," he said.

"We know we are going to be facing a very tough side in Manchester City, a side that is definitely a candidate to win in the Premier League and are one of the best teams in England and Europe.

"Despite that we are still going with the belief that we are going to play our game and we are going to get something out of that game.

"We are going there with a clear idea to play our game, to play our style, and also to try to maintain if we can maintain the high standards that we showed (in a 4-0 victory) against Newcastle.

"We are going with the mentality to play a very good game against a very tough side."

Unread 04-04-2014, 09:31 AM
rebelcountyred

Amazing to see the support for moyes in the stadium when online polls say 80% of united stand want him gone. Is it how the match going reds don't go online/partake in polls or just keep their True opinion on moyes to themselves?
For someone who has shown himself to be totally out of his debt moyes looks like he is going to be given a large sum of money this summer, this is going to be the most important transfer window in the history of the club, further failure next season and the club will go into freefall, in moyes we trust

Unread 04-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He said he was "delighted" after the game. The Manchester United manager 'delighted' after a 1-1 draw at home in the first leg.

That's the direction he's taking us in. I'd still be surprised if he stays past May given how deep the problems seem to be, but you never know with these clowns running the show at United these days. Just the sight of them terrifies me, tbh.

When it was Gill and Fergie running things with the Glazers' ominious presence in the background that was bad enough.

But this.

£#%&! me.
He's a disgusting little man.

Probably really passive aggressive and smug. Arnold looks like he's just signed a deal with krispy kreme and found out he's getting a personal bonus of a wheelbarrow full of donuts. Gluttonous pig of a person.
Both either need to grow a beard or shave. Stop this crusty half growth shit, they are embarrassing the club.

Unread 04-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Not digging Arnold's Maths teacher look.

Anyway, barring a Hollywood straight to DVD ending in the Champions League we'll have a new coach in the Summer.

While his press conference today will be full of the usual default, auto pilot platitudes the response on here will be equally banal punctuated by bizarre death related threats.

The support in the stadium is for the team by the way.

Unread 04-04-2014, 10:20 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
agent cooper from twin peaks (whatever happened to that poster
His absence is gapingly obvious NQAT

Unread 04-04-2014, 10:23 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge

Anyway, barring a Hollywood straight to DVD ending in the Champions League we'll have a new coach in the Summer.
That's twice you've promised us that now. Please be right.

Quote:
You and I know that. He doesn't seem to have got the message.

Unread 04-04-2014, 10:40 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Amazing to see the support for moyes in the stadium when online polls say 80% of united stand want him gone. Is it how the match going reds don't go online/partake in polls or just keep their True opinion on moyes to themselves?
For someone who has shown himself to be totally out of his debt moyes looks like he is going to be given a large sum of money this summer, this is going to be the most important transfer window in the history of the club, further failure next season and the club will go into freefall, in moyes we trust
The support for Moyes in the stadium is vastly overrated, there are little ripples of support for him here and there and that is it.

Probably equates to the 20% who dont want him gone in the poll.

Unread 04-04-2014, 10:56 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
The support for Moyes in the stadium is vastly overrated, there are little ripples of support for him here and there and that is it.

Probably equates to the 20% who dont want him gone in the poll.
Agreed, 20% of 76,000 people can make a lot of noise. Particularly when they are £#%&!ing mongs

Unread 04-04-2014, 10:57 AM
rebelcountyred

If the support in the stadium is for the team rather than moyes can they stop singing that stupid dirge come on daveys boys, anything but that, thanks.

Unread 04-04-2014, 10:57 AM
boreez

The standing ovation he received did not appear to be small. Then again I spend more time coming up with bizarre death threats than I do at OT.

Unread 04-04-2014, 11:00 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
If the support in the stadium is for the team rather than moyes can they stop singing that stupid dirge come on daveys boys, anything but that, thanks.
Thats not had an airing for weeks. The support is for the team, well it is where i sit, can't comment on the stretford end

Unread 04-04-2014, 11:06 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
It has stopped - a good few weeks after they stopped singing "Every single one of us will stand by David Moyes".

Cheers.

Unread 04-04-2014, 11:06 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

While his press conference today will be full of the usual default, auto pilot platitudes the response on here will be equally banal punctuated by bizarre death related threats.

I hope your right, but have my doubts. The way the whole spin campaign is being rolled out and managed, the way the media seem to be 'on message', surely this is emanating from within the club. If he is to get the chop, all this moyes is the right man, needs time bs will have a big blow back. why in the name of style over substance would this be happening? is it just to stop the sponsors from getting jittery? would imagine next years 'big deals' are all on ice.
Closed Thread