United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You can always read the thread, you know. And yes, there £#%&!ing well was
it was a rhetorical question

Unread 26-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
not seen any of it - how did we play?
Despite stokes attempts to kick us off the park and our defence trying to commit collective suicide we deserved to win thanks to some positive subs by moyes and a desire by our attack to put these dirty @#%&!s in their place .
Others will have a different opinion of this .
We played well in the last half hour too.

Unread 26-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
was there much arse-seeing on here at 1-2?
You had to be here. Apocalypse United.

Unread 26-10-2013, 06:19 PM
wiganste

Nani is £#%&!ing gash. I don't get it with that @#%&!.

Unread 26-10-2013, 06:21 PM
magic_cantona

Another case of people telling others how to behave/react to United playing £#%&!:

"Oooh, you shouldn't boo"

"Oooh, complaining when we're losing to Stoke and loitering in 8th position. I embrace the challenge! Get behind the shirts from behind your computer screen!"

Do £#%&! off.

Unread 26-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Another case of people telling others how to behave/react to United playing £#%&!:

"Oooh, you shouldn't boo"

"Oooh, complaining when we're losing to Stoke and loitering in 8th position. I embrace the challenge! Get behind the shirts from behind your computer screen!"

Do £#%&! off.
Can you put that in a snapchat?

Unread 26-10-2013, 06:25 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can you put that in a snapchat?
Wifes using my phone.

Later though

Unread 26-10-2013, 07:27 PM
zanzare

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Wifes using my phone.

Later though
You must have a Tom and Barbara Good relationship.

Wouldn't let my beautiful wife near my phone.

no skeletons, but an amazing history that, if I deleted, would seriously shorten my working day trying to find the £#%&!ers again.

Respect for your openness.

Unread 26-10-2013, 07:32 PM
bcred

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
he's not changed much,what I don't get is the FIVE YEAR DEAL?

Unread 26-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Michael Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred
Resale value?

Unread 26-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred
He'll be sold in the summer.

Unread 26-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
His new manager rewards him with a 5 year contract, and then starts him in a home league match, and he repays the faith with a performance like that today.

Disgusting, tbh. I wouldn't boo a player in the shirt, but it's understandable that some of the paying punters reacted like they did.

Nani should be a main player for us now considering his age and experience, but he's getting hooked in favour of a teenage kid who shows more fight and guts than Nani ever could. He hasn't got the brains or heart to be a United player. Infuriating as he's got a lot of ability.

Unread 26-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
His new manager rewards him with a 5 year contract, and then starts him in a home league match, and he repays the faith with a performance like that today.

Disgusting, tbh. I wouldn't boo a player in the shirt, but it's understandable that some of the paying punters reacted like they did.

Nani should be a main player for us now considering his age and experience, but he's getting hooked in favour of a teenage kid who shows more fight and guts than Nani ever could. He hasn't got the brains or heart to be a United player. Infuriating as he's got a lot of ability.
I thought once fergie had gone and he got a five year deal nani would start to perform but sadly he is still a frustrating wasteful player maybe he hasnt the balls to play for united anymore .

Unread 26-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Entirely predictable wasn't it. I loved how Stoke wasted time for the entire match, then it's a United player who gets booked for it.

Hughes is a gigantic dick slap. They were lucky to finish with 10, never mind 11.
18 fouls plus about 20 they got away with 6 bookings too hughes has turned into an utter @#%&!

Unread 26-10-2013, 08:22 PM
red in cumbria

Has any other former United idol had such a total fall from grace?? Ince, possibly?

Unread 26-10-2013, 08:31 PM
djsst

Fuming: Mark Hughes tells Hernandez to get up after he was fouled

Quote:
The Stoke boss said: 'In my opinion he shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway for the challenge on Robert Huth.
'It was a reckless challenge, I'm sure the lad would agree himself. It's dangerous and you've seen players sent off for lesser chances than that many times before. So we're disappointed with that decision.
'Why the assistant referee didn't see fit to something about it I don't know.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2irGagdqs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
:£#%&!er:

Unread 26-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Zorg

What a whining £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 26-10-2013, 08:35 PM
Sparky***

What an absolute pile of shit from Hughes. Trying to deflect from his own team's capitulation.

It was an attempted block at a clearance which you see dozens of times every month, where the defender clears the ball and his foot follows through and kicks the studs of the blocking player.

Maybe he should talk about the 2 footed studs up challenge palacios made on Cleverley.

Unread 26-10-2013, 08:35 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Has any other former United idol had such a total fall from grace?? Ince, possibly?
So managing City and carrying on like an utter @#%&! for years is comparable with celebrating a goal against us?

Fall from grace? Ffs, what Ince did was no worse than Schmeichel.

Unread 26-10-2013, 08:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Hughes is such a £#%&!ing #@&%!.
Pea did that thing where he tried to close down the clearance & caught the player as the ball was cleared. You see it happen regularly ffs
It wasn't a malicious challenge & worthy of nothing more than the yellow card he received.

How the £#%&! they finished the game with all 11 players only the Referee knows
Closed Thread