United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Bale looks like he's cobbled together from parts.

Of vivisected monkeys
Yet he plays like a top class player.

Whereas a number of our shit@#%&!s look like top class players but play like they're cobbled together from parts of vivisected monkeys.

Or summat.

Unread 29-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Vedder

Bale is quiet for Madrid I think. He's become a bit lazy in Spain. He was a better player at Spurs imo although his goals/assists for Madrid are good.

Unread 29-05-2016, 11:47 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
If Ronaldo was offered to us on a free transfer, I still wouldn't want him. Yes he's rightfully a legend, but he's above anything, possibly the biggest c*** to ever play football. He doesn't care about the team, only his own personal achievements.
I noticed when the Real players were in a 'huddle' during half time of ET, Ronaldo was the only one not in it, and just walked off. Quite funny tbf, but Jesus Christ he's a nob.
Yeah he's a @#%&! but without his hat trick against Wolfsburg they wouldn't have got to the final

Unread 29-05-2016, 12:03 PM
sa7

Ronaldo doesn't love United like United loved him. If he did he'd have done what he could to come back, rather than using us to strong arm Madrid into upping his wages.

He's 31 now and, as good as he undoubtedly is, we should be signing players 10 years younger than him. Let's focus on finding the next great talents in world football, rather than the impossible task of trying to prise away the current ones from their clubs.

Unread 29-05-2016, 12:39 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Ronaldo doesn't love United like United loved him. If he did he'd have done what he could to come back, rather than using us to strong arm Madrid into upping his wages.

He's 31 now and, as good as he undoubtedly is, we should be signing players 10 years younger than him. Let's focus on finding the next great talents in world football, rather than the impossible task of trying to prise away the current ones from their clubs.
£#%&!ing love the magnificent bastard, but this.

Unread 29-05-2016, 01:23 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
It's not like Ronaldo's ever scored from open play in a champs league final.
Obvz

Unread 29-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

happy for ronaldo - 3 times champions league winner and will probably make it 3 times world cup winner as well. he's maybe the best player i've ever seen in the shirt and the best striker in the world now for best part of a decade. unbelievable player

Unread 29-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Buck

Ronaldo at Utd was a pleasure to watch since you were seeing one of the most gifted talents ever showing all his qualities - goals, dribbling, skills, a physical monster. There are highlights reels with hardly many goals included because the quality of his general play was incredible.

Madrid Ronaldo barely gets involved in general play. Bale was class with his dribbling he brought excitement and quality. Ronaldo has turned himself into an incredible goalscorer but his level of play is worse.

The three at Barca pull up unreal stats but bring the magic and enjoyment in their play. Whereas Ronaldo seemingly sacrificed one part of his game, what made his name in the first place, to focus simply on stats. From his perspective him scoring 50 a year will give the team titles but then again it hasn't worked all as well.

Unread 29-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
If Ronaldo was offered to us on a free transfer, I still wouldn't want him. Yes he's rightfully a legend, but he's above anything, possibly the biggest c*** to ever play football. He doesn't care about the team, only his own personal achievements.
I noticed when the Real players were in a 'huddle' during half time of ET, Ronaldo was the only one not in it, and just walked off. Quite funny tbf, but Jesus Christ he's a nob.
Very harsh assessment, tbf, especially considering Ronnie isn't even the biggest @#%&! in his current team, let alone the history of the game.

Pepe's behaviour was shocking beyond belief last night, but Sergio Ramos outdoes all of them by a distance. The @#%&!'s biggest concern last night was making sure his headband was straight for the trophy lift. He was stood there ordering players to move so he could have his moment, wearing his headband and a T-shirt with his own face on.

Ronaldo gets labelled as vain and self-interested, but the great man was stood at the very end, allowing his teammates to soak up the moment. 3 Champion's League titles, scoring in his first two finals and bagging the winning penalty in the third. Not a team player apparently, but I'm pretty sure every teammate he's ever had would disagree. The £#%&!er carries teams to titles. Absolute legend, but still not as good as Messi, which must constantly boil his piss.

Unread 29-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Very harsh assessment, tbf, especially considering Ronnie isn't even the biggest c*** in his current team, let alone the history of the game.

Pepe's behaviour was shocking beyond belief last night, but Sergio Ramos outdoes all of them by a distance. The c***'s biggest concern last night was making sure his headband was straight for the trophy lift. He was stood there ordering players to move so he could have his moment, wearing his headband and a T-shirt with his own face on.

Ronaldo gets labelled as vain and self-interested, but the great man was stood at the very end, allowing his teammates to soak up the moment. 3 Champion's League titles, scoring in his first two finals and bagging the winning penalty in the third. Not a team player apparently, but I'm pretty sure every teammate he's ever had would disagree. The £#%&!er carries teams to titles. Absolute legend, but still not as good as Messi, which must constantly boil his piss.
Agree with this

Unread 29-05-2016, 04:05 PM
red in cumbria

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Very harsh assessment, tbf, especially considering Ronnie isn't even the biggest @#%&! in his current team, let alone the history of the game.

Pepe's behaviour was shocking beyond belief last night, but Sergio Ramos outdoes all of them by a distance. The @#%&!'s biggest concern last night was making sure his headband was straight for the trophy lift. He was stood there ordering players to move so he could have his moment, wearing his headband and a T-shirt with his own face on.

When you're good, you're very good. Fair play.

Unread 29-05-2016, 04:07 PM
20 times

Not a team player. The 50+ goals he scores each season don't count towards the team's results

Unread 29-05-2016, 05:15 PM
d_knight

Not a team player. Being such a handsome bastard does not attract supermodel quality fannies therefore giving the rest of the ugly bastards a chance in hell to pull them.

Ps. I'd like to see messi do that. Quasimodo @#%&!.

Unread 29-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Zorg

Thumbs down

When Pepe acted like he'd had acid thrown in his face the second time, Clattenburg was looking right at him. What I'd like to see, just once, is a ref showing a yellow card. Or even better, a red. '£#%&! off you cheating @#%&!'.

Unread 29-05-2016, 06:06 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
When Pepe acted like he'd had acid thrown in his face the second time, Clattenburg was looking right at him. What I'd like to see, just once, is a ref showing a yellow card. Or even better, a red. '£#%&! off you cheating @#%&!'.
I turned the match off early when one of the bastards went down like a fool after a barely late clip.
I was already hovering over the off switch after carvajal cried as if a close family member died. Because he was subbed in the second half.

The rolling around i get is to win advantage. But those tears were real. Same as marcelo against leverkusen. So pathetic.

Unread 29-05-2016, 07:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
It would have of course been a second yellow for him that time and thus a sending off. Probably why Clattenburg bottled out of it

Unread 29-05-2016, 07:38 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It would have of course been a second yellow for him that time and thus a sending off. Probably why Clattenburg bottled out of it
Clattenburg was, surprisingly, very good last night. Did his best to keep his cards in his pockets as long as possible, refused to be intimidated when surrounded by players and didn't get sucked in by the histrionics of the Madrid bastards.

His only real error was in not giving Pepe a second yellow for the second piece of play acting. He'd had a second opportunity to be a £#%&!ing @#%&! and took it with relish. Nobody reasonable would've taken issue with him £#%&!ing him off there and then.

Clattenburg would've been declared an enemy of the state by the parasites at sub-bogroll standard propaganda rags like Marca, but everybody else in the rest of the footballing world would've applauded him for having given the @#%&! exactly what he deserved.

Unread 29-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

it wasn't just pepe play-acting and it wasn't just real.

clattenburg did very well to keep it 11 v 11.

the one where he was trying not to laugh at some atleti spazzer rolling around was funny. his contempt for pepe was hilarious. will probably get the euro final if the england islands don't make it.

Unread 29-05-2016, 08:44 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Is the Ramos tackle a red? Looked pretty dangerous to me & similar to the challenge that resulted in Shaw's injury.

Unread 30-05-2016, 12:52 AM
ScarFace

Impressive...

more..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...us-m-No-1.html
Closed Thread