United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2016, 11:18 PM
ScarFace

Ref looked at pepe, like Jeremy Kyle looks at some of his guests.

Happy for Ronneh doh.

Unread 28-05-2016, 11:20 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Who was the David May #@&%! trying to stand on the ledge? Wearing a daft union jack t shirt.
Former Scouse @#%&! Arbeloa

Unread 28-05-2016, 11:37 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Ref looked at pepe, like Jeremy Kyle looks at some of his guests.

Happy for Ronneh doh.
Imagine if Pepe did that in a United shirt. In front of the Kop. On 15th April.

Unread 28-05-2016, 11:41 PM
Ashley's Grime

Oblak's shit on pens. They beat PSV on pens and his legs just collapsed on every kick.

Unread 28-05-2016, 11:54 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Ronaldo whipping the shirt off again 👎

He was anonymous again tonight.

Unread 29-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Oblak's shit on pens. They beat PSV on pens and his legs just collapsed on every kick.
He definitely doesn't seem to have figured out what he's doing. I think he's trying to stand his ground and not move too soon, but as you say, his legs just buckle.

Then on Ronnie's he said £#%&! it and dove 5 seconds early.

Unread 29-05-2016, 12:39 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He definitely doesn't seem to have figured out what he's doing. I think he's trying to stand his ground and not move too soon, but as you say, his legs just buckle.

Then on Ronnie's he said £#%&! it and dove 5 seconds early.
dived.

anyway, the result was a travesty. and atleti have only themselves to blame.

torso of the week needs to come home. £#%&! real.

Unread 29-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
dived.

anyway, the result was a travesty. and atleti have only themselves to blame.

If he did, I'd vote OUT in June & vote Tory at the next election.

But he ain't. So I won't.

Unread 29-05-2016, 03:15 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Not seen so poor an attempt by a keeper in a penalty shoot out since shilton in 1990
Roy Carroll was pretty horseshit in 2005 tbf

so whilst Barca have had their best ever sides they've picked up 3 and in the same era Madrid have still scooped it twice, that must REALLY stick in the throat.

Ronaldo in the main wasnt great again but just like in 2014 it matters not in the end.

Unread 29-05-2016, 03:38 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Nope.

£#%&! Ronaldo. He's a £#%&!ing self serving preening little @#%&! who can stay where the £#%&! he is. Always in Messi's shadow. Small but still in it. Messi won Barca a european trophy in open play in Rome unless you've forgotten

Get Greezers. £#%&! that @#%&!. He wanted out. £#%&! him

Unread 29-05-2016, 03:45 AM
Fat Al

Let those Franco £#%&!s have their moment in the sun.

And next year too.

Cos after that, it's Jose's Red army for the next 3 yrs.

And then finally we can shut those wall pushing, crowd stomping phlegm dribbling rat scoffing @#%&!s up.

Unread 29-05-2016, 09:01 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Nope.

£#%&! Ronaldo. He's a £#%&!ing self serving preening little c*** who can stay where the £#%&! he is. Always in Messi's shadow. Small but still in it. Messi won Barca a european trophy in open play in Rome unless you've forgotten

Get Greezers. £#%&! that c***. He wanted out. £#%&! him
It's not like Ronaldo's ever scored from open play in a champs league final.

Unread 29-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Pop

Shirt off after both CL finals.

Unread 29-05-2016, 10:27 AM
NegativeNorris

If Ronaldo was offered to us on a free transfer, I still wouldn't want him. Yes he's rightfully a legend, but he's above anything, possibly the biggest c*** to ever play football. He doesn't care about the team, only his own personal achievements.
I noticed when the Real players were in a 'huddle' during half time of ET, Ronaldo was the only one not in it, and just walked off. Quite funny tbf, but Jesus Christ he's a nob.

Unread 29-05-2016, 10:30 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
If Ronaldo was offered to us on a free transfer, I still wouldn't want him. Yes he's rightfully a legend, but he's above anything, possibly the biggest c*** to ever play football. He doesn't care about the team, only his own personal achievements.
I noticed when the Real players were in a 'huddle' during half time of ET, Ronaldo was the only one not in it, and just walked off. Quite funny tbf, but Jesus Christ he's a nob.
I agree. Didnt even finish the match last night it was so dog shit. And in the 70 mins i watched, gay lord was anonymous.

The shirt off celebration after scoring the 4th of 4 in the previous final was unbridled cringe.

Unread 29-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris

Difficult to disagree with our Norris here. It's all about Ronnie when he's in the team, and let's face it he's not getting any younger. Starting to pick up more injuries and I think that's part of the reason he was nowhere to be seen last night.

Unread 29-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Child of Darkness

Clearly not fit .

16 goals in the cl this season . Can't see any manager wanting a player like that .

Liked that grieezman fella for athleticococo.

Great feet and clever thru balls .

Unread 29-05-2016, 11:06 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Nope.

£#%&! Ronaldo. He's a £#%&!ing self serving preening little @#%&! who can stay where the £#%&! he is. Always in Messi's shadow. Small but still in it. Messi won Barca a european trophy in open play in Rome unless you've forgotten

Get Greezers. £#%&! that @#%&!. He wanted out. £#%&! him
except that you should not be comparing ronaldo to messi; you should be comparing him to mata, memphis and lingard.

at least he's not ibrahimovic.

of the atleti players, I am swayed by carrasco's girlfriend.

Unread 29-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Bunker Buster

Ronaldo is an absolute beast, just not the best 'final player'

Would have him back tommorow, although it's not happening....thought bale played well in parts...

Unread 29-05-2016, 11:33 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ronaldo is an absolute beast, just not the best 'final player'

Would have him back tommorow, although it's not happening....thought bale played well in parts...
Bale looks like he's cobbled together from parts.

Of vivisected monkeys
Closed Thread