United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Lok

It took 3 games for all the hope to be drained from us. A new record?!?

red in cumbria

One missed penalty is perhaps excusable, two in a row points to not being mentally strong enough.

Lodestar

Feel for Ole here. This will run a train through morale.

Convert the penalty and we potentially scrape through 2-1. If we'd of won at Wolves then l am sure we'd have won today but the mentality fragility on the team is obvious.

James was fantastic today.

Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Bang on. 3 games in and ive already admitted to myself the seasons over.
That's because you're a £#%&!ing clown.

No excuses today. Shite

Unread 24-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Ethers

Another season of praying Liverpool don’t win the league it is then. Ffs

Knockers

Enjoyed it tbh. Never stopped trying. The ball to James was on the whole game and we didn’t do it enough.

Such a waste having Pogba picking the ball off the centre-backs. Get him as far forward as possible.

utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
We've had two opportunities to go top of the league this week.

Now fifth.
Punching above our weight.

Sparky***

I can't believe nobody at the club thought maybe going into the season with 3 players up front who can't £#%&!ing score regularly wouldn't be a problem

We are going to struggle very very badly against anyone who defends even vaguely well.

armchair

The pogba deep experiment has failed. He should be in lingard's position with mc mediocre and garner behind him.

Unread 24-08-2019, 05:05 PM
Clownbones

And what a £#%&!ing waste of space VAR is.

Two crucial penalty decisions wrong, but getting all those marginal offside calls, that nobody has an issue with, right.

We would probably have missed them both tbf....

ZiggyStardust

Kick in the teeth
Visions of the end of last season there

Not sure what to say
Very weak defending even from Wan-Bissaka today but it’s on the ball that was really worrying

Don’t seem to have a clue how we are going to break a well organized side down
Worrying from a coaching stand point but we don’t have near enough creativity and class in midfield going forward

As I said last season if Dave wants 350k a week then he £#%&! off
250k max
No one else will give him anywhere near that

£#%&! me Utd trying to ruin our weekend again

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
My 2 year old daughter :

“Even Daddy Pig could do a job in midfield for these gutless £#%&!ers”

The worst thing is, she’s absolutely right
My daughter told me to start a thread titled.. “OLE OUT”

utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Feel for Ole here. This will run a train through morale.
Why? When he keeps starting with players every @#%&! knows aren’t good enough, it’s on him.

Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I can't believe nobody at the club thought maybe going into the season with 3 players up front who can't £#%&!ing score regularly wouldn't be a problem

We are going to struggle very very badly against anyone who defends even vaguely well.
The issues are more with the midfield and creativity behind them.

Switching Off

Should've had at least one extra pen, Cahill should've gone, and James should never be booked for that.

Still, weve got no guile. Dominated more than I've seen in a long time but barely looked like scoring. Need Sanchez back

Unread 24-08-2019, 05:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
The issues are more with the midfield and creativity behind them.
yeah alright pal.

Rashford spent the game giving the ball away and missing set pieces. Lingard did less than nothing and martial gave up when he got an ouchie

Unread 24-08-2019, 05:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Doubt if Palace even fit that criteria tbh.

Unread 24-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Why? When he keeps starting with players every @#%&! knows aren’t good enough, it’s on him.
Because he can only replace so many at a time.

We've needed about 10 out and 10 since he got here and the club want to spend £50m net each summer.

If there were better options available, I'd agree, but there just ain't much to choose from.

I'm more concerned that Ole doesn't really know what to do.

Unread 24-08-2019, 05:07 PM
rustling jimmies

Squad is actually okay, Ole however isnt the man to lead them and should never have been given the job full time as we all knew.

Unread 24-08-2019, 05:09 PM
d_knight

We have switched places with city.
We now play shit football, have players who are @#%&!s and we're the joke of the footballing world