United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Time For Heroes

Default Re: *Official* Villa v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Brown is knackered.

if we get a draw out of this i'll be £#%&!ing buzzing.
So, are you still buzzing El Reemster?

Unread 14-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Part 36 Offer

that @#%&! downing always plays well against us

Unread 14-11-2010, 12:25 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
that @#%&! downing always plays well against us
Fact.

I hate players like him.He'll probably either:

a) Never play another 8 out of 10 game until he plays us again

or

b) He'll pick up an injury celebrating this result and he'll be out for the rest of the season

the @#%&!.

Unread 14-11-2010, 12:43 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
never seen so many causts on one thread...I mean since the last matchday thread obviously...slapped arse @#%&!s galore

so we played shit today for 80 mins but at least we had the balls to come back and rescue the most unlikely point of our season instead of giving it away a la Everton and West Brom...that coomeback is the kind of thing that champions do remember

I see Brown is getting slated and rightly so ...makes a change for me getting slated for saying how shit he is, he's neverr been good enough he's been a liability for years and hopefully the rumours of him going to Sunderland in January are true

can't believe the slagging of Fletcher ...it;s like three years ago when he was the £#%&!wits weapon of choice...he's played nearly every game this season
and in a lot of those games he's been our ONLY midfielder often taking on 2 or three players the whole game because he's got no support and running his arse into the ground for 90 mins

and he did brilliantly to set up the first goal today, Carrick wasn't great but he was like Tostao compared to Park...wtf Obertan wasn't on instead of that clown from the start

Nani was back to being a dick but thank god he was on the park to make the equaliser...Berbatov had his first shit game in a while and as usual it's all his fault..silly @#%&!s

LittlePea worried me more he was awful

plenty of plus points...Rio and Vidic were great and drove us on to fightback, Macheda's goal was stunning and will hopefully kickstart his career again and Obertan was a real threat and continues to improve

great goon when Vidic scored as well.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
The same things being said post match, there's only one solution to the current state and that's cold hard cash to buy in new players. Is it there? I £#%&!ing doubt it. Can't be arsed wasting my time with it anymore.

That said, I enjoyed the match. Not much between the two first half and Villa then dominated for 30mins of the second. Have to agree with Fergie though, another 5mins and we'd have won. Still, no excuse for only upping the tempo for 15 of 90mins.

Albrighton was a joy to watch. A breath of fresh air, an old fashioned winger who took Evra to the cleaners. Having seen a bit of them in the last 18months those kids have put the players out injured to shame. Best performance from them I've seen in ages. Stick with them, had it been the likes of Reo Coker and Petrov (who has been dire for a while now) I suspect it wouldn't have played out like it did.

Oblong's cameo was a bright spot, nearly won it for Utd too. Macheda's strike was excellent.
Sums it up.

Unread 14-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Obertan would have been a hero if it wasn't for friedels fat £#%&!ing face

Unread 14-11-2010, 10:20 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Very childish post, bellers

If Berbs could get his head right, he would be one of THE best players in the world. Seriously.

Unread 14-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
never seen so many causts on one thread...I mean since the last matchday thread obviously...slapped arse @#%&!s galore

so we played shit today for 80 mins but at least we had the balls to come back and rescue the most unlikely point of our season instead of giving it away a la Everton and West Brom...that coomeback is the kind of thing that champions do remember

I see Brown is getting slated and rightly so ...makes a change for me getting slated for saying how shit he is, he's neverr been good enough he's been a liability for years and hopefully the rumours of him going to Sunderland in January are true

can't believe the slagging of Fletcher ...it;s like three years ago when he was the £#%&!wits weapon of choice...he's played nearly every game this season
and in a lot of those games he's been our ONLY midfielder often taking on 2 or three players the whole game because he's got no support and running his arse into the ground for 90 mins

and he did brilliantly to set up the first goal today, Carrick wasn't great but he was like Tostao compared to Park...wtf Obertan wasn't on instead of that clown from the start

Nani was back to being a dick but thank god he was on the park to make the equaliser...Berbatov had his first shit game in a while and as usual it's all his fault..silly @#%&!s

LittlePea worried me more he was awful

plenty of plus points...Rio and Vidic were great and drove us on to fightback, Macheda's goal was stunning and will hopefully kickstart his career again and Obertan was a real threat and continues to improve

great goon when Vidic scored as well.....

this really.

I wonder if we don't win the league (when?) how many more southern slapped arses will disappear from fred

Unread 14-11-2010, 10:48 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
this really.

I wonder if we don't win the league (when?) how many more southern slapped arses will disappear from fred
I really don't get this attitude, how long does it go on before some people will admit United are being handicapped by our owners and we're not going forwards with the team? Instead of saying "Glory hunters!!!"

United have not gone forwards with our team, that's fairly evident, and it's becoming fairly regular we put in inept performances like yesterday, yet people just say "it's one of those days"?

Unread 14-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I really don't get this attitude, how long does it go on before some people will admit United are being handicapped by our owners and we're not going forwards with the team? Instead of saying "Glory hunters!!!"

United have not gone forwards with our team, that's fairly evident, and it's becoming fairly regular we put in inept performances like yesterday, yet people just say "it's one of those days"?

No I completely agree with all of the above. But I don't see too many people above blaming the performance on the owners. We've not had a great season, and yeah we could do with some heavy investment in the squad, but the consensus on here is it's park's fault/berbas fault/fletchers fault. it's ridiculous.

there's only one group of people who are responsible for the lack of quality throughout the squad, and that's the owners.

Unread 14-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Jem, mate, you're a #@&%!

No he isn't though is he!?

Are you HONESTLY pulling the guy up for questioning why a novice centre-half was played up-front due to a lack of ANYTHING else on the bench

So you think that was the perfect tactical sub, a wonderful insightful decision whereby the player is going to turn the game around single-handedly...

It's you that's the dick really isn't it

Let's play 11 men out of position every game, SAF will tell us our squad is great and the likes if you will argue until your arse consumes you

Unread 14-11-2010, 10:52 AM
believe

How anyone can not blame a 30 million pound striker for the reason we're not scoring in games is weird imo.

Unread 14-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
How anyone can not blame a 30 million pound striker for the reason we're not scoring in games is weird imo.
and yet people excused tevez when he wasn't scoring - what was it, 5 goals in his last season because he was a perceived trier

I'm not excusing berbatov's performance yesterday, or the past couple of games - he's been poor and as someone else said, as one of the more senior guys he shouldn't be throwing his toys out the pram in the way he is.

but seriously, all our problems down to one guy? nah. we've got issues that run much deeper in that squad.

Unread 14-11-2010, 11:00 AM
believe

Quote:
and yet people excused tevez when he wasn't scoring - what was it, 5 goals in his last season because he was a perceived trier

I'm not excusing berbatov's performance yesterday, or the past couple of games - he's been poor and as someone else said, as one of the more senior guys he shouldn't be throwing his toys out the pram in the way he is.

but seriously, all our problems down to one guy? nah. we've got issues that run much deeper in that squad.
it takes less effort to blame one person than it does three or four. plus i've made my bed now so I'm prepared to lie in it.

Unread 14-11-2010, 11:33 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
But he ran around a lot, didn't he?? That is all some of our "fans" require, it seems

Berbie showed at the start of this season that he *could* make it here. Somehow or other, he needs to recapture the form he showed then. Rooney-style break, perhaps??

Unread 14-11-2010, 11:51 AM
safingtons

Slating Tevez in order to defend Berbatov is probably the worst move the Berba fanboys could make tbh.

I wont even bring the stats into it, no need.

Unread 14-11-2010, 12:15 PM
borsuk

a few months of actually looking the part isn't really enough in three years, i'm afraid.

Unread 14-11-2010, 12:16 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Slating Tevez in order to defend Berbatov is probably the worst move the Berba fanboys could make tbh.

no need, tevez can be slated without reference to anybody else.

Unread 14-11-2010, 12:18 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Villa v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Yeah, Berbatov had so much service yesterday, it was inexcusable that he didn't put at least 5 of those one-on-ones away.Utter disgrace.

I mean, we were all over Villa for 95% of that game, our midfield were totally in control and our forwards had a feast of crosses and through balls to feast on.

Shocking behaviour from Berbs AND Hernandez (but you can forgive him, he's only young tbh).I'm glad it was just Berbatovs fault yesterday, and at City when he was the best player on the pitch, because blaming one player is so much easier.

The lazy @#%&! etc.

Unread 14-11-2010, 12:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons

Five league goals in his second season. That "stat" makes all others superfluous

Unread 14-11-2010, 12:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
a few months of actually looking the part isn't really enough in three years, i'm afraid.
What, is it summer 2011 already??

Our footie this season hasn't been quite *that* bad, shurely??