United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Terminal decline
...with trevor eve.

Unread 05-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Buck

Unread 05-05-2019, 09:54 PM
utd99

I’m shifting Luke Shaw from my ‘meh’ list to my ‘can’t stand the fat useless @#%&!’ list.

Unread 05-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
...with trevor eve.

Unread 05-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
but what about his song

it was clearly the wrong decision to give him the job if he is as United as he says he is then he will resign because he's not getting sacked
Absolute knee jerk shite........

You haven't give him a window or a season.....

Really pathetic.

Unread 05-05-2019, 10:46 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Absolute knee jerk shite........

You haven't give him a window or a season.....

Really pathetic.
Exactly, Poch has shifted lots of players out of spurs 8 in his first summer (7 in) , 12 out the next year and 5 in.

So in 4 seasons he's got rid of 33 and bought in 22.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/maur...ation_id=93545

We need a similar level of turnover - let's give him a chance.

Unread 05-05-2019, 10:53 PM
otbarney

Just noticed who started this thread.
Keep your nose out you daft old @#%&!, you've jinxed it.

Unread 05-05-2019, 11:00 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’m shifting Luke Shaw from my ‘meh’ list to my ‘can’t stand the fat useless @#%&!’ list.
Shouldn’t have done that -he’s our left back for the next 10 years according to some of them on here.

Unread 05-05-2019, 11:30 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Shouldn’t have done that -he’s our left back for the next 10 years according to some of them on here.
Those standards are why we’re so far behind Liverpool and City. He looked like he didn’t want any part of that game today. The scousers full backs are up and down the whole game; this fat @#%&! won’t run ten yards.

Unread 05-05-2019, 11:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Considering the opposition, that could well be the shittest performance I've seen from us. We should have gone out there to try and retrieve some of the goal difference deficit; stick five or six past them and see where it leaves us next weekend etc.

What's most worrying is the only two players who look remotely like footballers at the moment, Mata and Herrera, are probably both off.

Unread 05-05-2019, 11:44 PM
dunk

It’s pretty remote with the pair of them too.

Unread 05-05-2019, 11:55 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It’s pretty remote with the pair of them too.
Don't think we can deny Mata is a great footballer. His touch, awareness and quality is a level above those around him at the moment.

But that's not saying much.

Unread 06-05-2019, 01:09 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Don't think we can deny Mata is a great footballer. His touch, awareness and quality is a level above those around him at the moment.

But that's not saying much.
There were a few times today that could be questioned, one particular square pass first half for Rashford in the 18 yard box, over hit and instead of being in on goal he was off towards the corner flag chasing the pass

Herrera is the best passer of the ball back towards his own goal that I have eve seen.

They’re all properly in the doldrums

Unread 06-05-2019, 01:32 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
There were a few times today that could be questioned, one particular square pass first half for Rashford in the 18 yard box, over hit and instead of being in on goal he was off towards the corner flag chasing the pass

Herrera is the best passer of the ball back towards his own goal that I have eve seen.

Tbf I think that was just about the only one he got wrong.

Even at his worst Mata is more reliable than anyone at the moment. At least he actually resembles someone who has played football before and has some urgency. In both of the last two games he's been driving us to produce a sharper short passing game.

It always fizzles out though. There's no impetus anymore

Unread 06-05-2019, 08:48 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
First bit of criticism on Woodward. About £#%&!ing time.
Really ?

Unread 06-05-2019, 08:55 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

Oh dear how will they cope! Must be tough being in the doldrums. Glad it doesn’t effect us average people.

Are you now seeing what I ve seen all along with Lukey Boy or you still a fanboy pal?

Unread 06-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Exactly, Poch has shifted lots of players out of spurs 8 in his first summer (7 in) , 12 out the next year and 5 in.

sense.

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:27 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony

Not happening here while the people above the manager are handing out bumper contracts to the likes of Smalling and Jones.

If Ole wants shot of Martial this summer do the club allow it to happen? Not likely.

It’s cheaper for the club to keep shit like young, Smalling, Jones etc around than sell them and allow the manager to replace them with better players.

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:47 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Just noticed who started this thread.
Keep your nose out you daft old @#%&!, you've jinxed it.
Afraid that might’ve been me, mate.

30 mins in, woke from my slumbers, dreaming of palm trees, Muscadet, dolmades, Arab ownership and CL titles whilst being constantly pestered by my personal harem of nymphos. Heard we were good first half hour, then was shattered by the following shit show.

Unread 06-05-2019, 11:00 AM
MagnificentSeven

the frustrating thing is that huddersfield didn't even raise their game like a lot of lower teams who we drop points against do. they were shite. we did that to ourselves.

on the plus side, chong looked good and added some energy.