United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:18 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
first half Nani, Rooney and Van Persie all linked well and looked good.
I thought so. More potential than end product, but it was promising. If they get it right, those three on the break at Santiago Bernabeu could be lethal

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:20 PM
RedMenace

Evans did himself an injury in the last minute apparently. Hope it's not too bad.

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:24 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Evans did himself an injury in the last minute apparently. Hope it's not too bad.
Always gets humiliated v Everton, might not be a bad thing....

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:26 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Always gets humiliated v Everton, might not be a bad thing....
Smalling might be a better physical match for Fellaini I suppose. Evans has been excellent this season though.

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:33 PM
andyroo

Great shoehorning from Rooney tbh.

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Macca1990

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990

Nice to see the Glazer's standing up for Gill

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:46 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Nice to see the Glazer's standing up for Gill
Love Gill and his capable hands. Such an ambassador.

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:46 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990

Would of been better if it said Dave instead of David but good work

What's that new chant I heard for him today

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:50 PM
saffers

Quote:
Smalling might be a better physical match for Fellaini I suppose. Evans has been excellent this season though.
Was certainly excellent tonight, not a brainfart in sight....but would rather go with Vida against Fellaini.

Gonna be another nerve jangler considering it comes after internationals midweek and only 3 days before Madrid away.

Have a feeling City will drop points at Southampton next week, they pushed them close at the start of the season aswell. Fully expect the murdering @#%&!s to lie down tomorrow.

Unread 02-02-2013, 09:53 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Why was he going forward when we had a break at 1-0 in 90th minute? We ended up losing the ball and that's when he got the injury.

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:00 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Pea is lucky they didn't stick that free in the net btw
Very surprised he didn't slot that one away tbf ..would have made those last 30seconds less nerve destroying.
...especially with that whistle-happy #@&%! giving Fulham every soft freekick they threw themselves on the ground for during stoppage time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
considering it comes after internationals midweek
Splendid timing yet again:shakehead:
£#%&!ing joke.

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Splendid timing yet again:shakehead:
£#%&!ing joke.
A home game after international week? Difficult to complain tbh

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
A home game after international week? Difficult to complain tbh
I just meant having an International break at all tbh ...especially £#%&!ing Friendlies.
Ridiculous timing the week before the Champions League resumes.

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:06 PM
dunk

Yeah, gotta have them though, our boys know how to play it

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Neo

That De Gea flag.

I really want to see a front-three of Rooney, RVP and Nani, with Kagawa tucked in behind them.

I reckon that could be very slick. Probably the best set of 'technical' attacking footballers we've had in years.

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:29 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Rio shouldn't be playing for England. And hasn't he been picking Carrick in the qualifiers?
I agree that Rio shouldn't be playing for England because it's beneficial to United, but he's comfortably England's best centre half & has been for a decade.
Terry's got friends in high places. There's no other explanation.

You might be right about Carrick tbf ...but he certainly has been overlooked regularly for England. No idea why

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
There's no other explanation.
rio will be 35 at the next tournament.

we need to start bringing some youngsters through otherwise we'll still be playing rio, lamps, gerrard etc forever

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
rio will be 35 at the next tournament.

we need to start bringing some youngsters through otherwise we'll still be playing rio, lamps, gerrard etc forever
Ramone doesn't do sense pal.

Unread 02-02-2013, 10:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Ramone doesn't do sense pal.
:shakehead:
I talk more sense than most tbf

My point about Rio was more about the John Terry thing & nothing to do with the younger England players.
Ferdinand's a class act, Terry's a scumbag.

anyway, I don't feel strongly enough about it to have a debate.